Chapter 2 : Its him!

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning.....

Today i came early to my photoshoot, without step by to any cafe shop. I’m not excited at all about today photoshoot or did I?.No!! for what I being excited if I never believe about love? If I make myself believe that romance will make you’r life suffer? If I build a wall around my heart..huh..can I find myself a true love? A man that will lead my life to happiness.Can i find that kind of man? Anyway, I came early twenty minutes before the photoshoot.I throw away all my thought and make a new..I just came early to make sure I’m not late..right?

“Annyeong!”

I greet everyone in the studio.I create a smile and build my confidence for today.I hope that i can get through this day without making a mess.you know when I see a couple or something lovey dovey my attitude just change. Become so rough and rude.I dont want to ruin my reputation and the most important i dont want to ruin my friendship with everyone in this studio.They all so nice.

“ahh..xierien.you’r early”

I smile to them.”you know...they said preparation make a good performance”

They just laugh at my answer but then one of their question make me go deep to my past

“do you have any boyfriend before?”

FLASBACK

“did you really love me?”

He gave me a question look.mybe shock why did i ask him such a odd question but i want to know..and i ned to know.”why?”

I let out a small sigh.it just hard to believe when you’r boyfriend is the school star when you is just you.No one know you...no one care bout you..and no one notice you before but your boyfriend that is a famous school star notice and said that he love you..how can you believe that?

“i’m just curious..why me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter