Chapter 8 : It's kind of cute

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

I’am now at the nurse room.well it a quite story how I get here.

“Stay Away From My Girl!”

All the girls step back and run away after Chanyeol said that.He help me to stand and stable myself.wow,never thought he would help me.He look handsome and ho—wait!! No No!I’am not attractive to that guy.No way in thousand world!But,I don’t want to be rude.

“thank-“

“It that so difficult?to say yes?I just ak you to be my girlfriend.those girl that attacked you they are crazy.so just say that yes and i will protect you!!”

What the hell?did he just yellig at me? And force me to say yes to be his girlfriend? And whose fault make that crazy girl attack me?its you!they crazy about you!arghh..it so difficult to talk to people like this.dont you have a brain chanyeol?

I think my silince make him realize his fault and the think that he said to me.

“iam sorry.I dont want to yell or mad at you.it just..i dont want you to get through that again..not when iam not there to protect you.here let me take you to the nurse”

And that the story how i get here.But i cant see any nurse,where did they go? Oh my..and I am olne with this creepy man..the door close and the window shut! What a perfect situation!

“ermm...chanyeol,can you emmm can you open the window?”

He is busy looking for medicine i think.he look at me and confuse.

“why?its cold out there.”

“well what if i told you that iam comfortable if the window if open?:i asked him as i crossed my arm together.I purposely said that cause iam sure he will mad at me and iam sure it will create world war 3.But what he did after that is beyond my expectation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter