Chapter 7 : STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

*still in flashback*

“Xierien! Wait!”

Now I’am running at the hallway.Why? Because of that stupid Park Chanyeol! He kept following and stalker me after he ask me be his girlfriend. Urghh!!! Did that man do not understand the meaning of NO?Once I said NO then its mean NO! I didn’t want to be that player girlfriend.So stop stalking me, you stalker!

I hide myself at one of the empty classroom.Phew! thank god.Now I got to find mt way to get out from here.I have my last class in 5 minute.After Chanyeol ask me to be his girlfriend,I always late to my class and I don’t have any private for myself.Ok mybe I have, when I was in restroom and my house.But I also need my own private time at school.

Sometimes I feel like I want to say yes to him because I can’t have and enjoy mt high school life because someone stalking me all the time.And you know what is the worst in my high school life is I can’t get any friends at all.Every girl I tried to be friend with, they all dump and ignored me.Why?Well because of that dummy Chanyeol of course.They all really are crazy fans of his.

I can’t find a girl that not in list of chanyeol fans.I didn’t ask for much..only one girl.But i did’t want to give up easily to him.Even he is an handsome , fantastis and y guy.Wait! did I say handsome? Eeeiiiuuuu..

I glare at my watch.Oh no! I have 3 minute left before my last class started.I peep out to see if Chanyeol still in the hallway looking for me.I can’t see him anywhere.I want to came out now,but he like have ayes everwhere.

“may I help you?”

I startled.phew..I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter