Chapter 3 : We meet again.

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This ia Park Chanyeol from EXO-K.I bump into him at the elevator. I ask him if he can help us and he agree to it.I save the day!”

Oh god! I think god didn’t hear my pray. Two problems; first I really didn’t like this theme. What love? Who is love? Why did this thing exist in this world? Second, why must him? All of men in this world, sorry hiperbola..I mean all of men in this korean why must this man become my partner?

“great! He’s prefect! Now go get ready everyone, we must do this fast!”

No No No! This can’t be happen! I don’t want to do this photoshoot. Stop! Stop! Stop!. I scream, i want to stop this but i think that scream only in my heart.I look Chanyeol go to dressing room and get ready.He came out from the room with a black suit and a red bow tie.Chanyeol really like a broom. He look really handsome with the bautiful face and the irrestable lips and...STOP! what happen to you xierien!.Don’t fall for him!

During the photoshoot I cannot concentrated on this photoshoot and make the same mistake.First time in my life I make this teribble mistake and keep repeating it.Ahh..now you tell me, how you can concentred to your photoshoot when a guy that once come to your life, give your love and played with you now beside you act like nothing have happen between you two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter