Chapter 6 : Be my girlfriend then.

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

I stare at the man infront me.He never change a bit.Ok,mybe he change someting like the hair.He change his hair from black to grey which i found it very y.And he eyes still the same eyes that i miss and attract me 7 years ago, and stll can attarct me now.

Woah..why did i do here? Infront of this y handsome creature? Ohh..ya.He force me to come woth him..For ‘Talk’.What a man..Never change, do what he want and get what he want.That remind me how he force me to be his girlfriend 7 years ago..aha,,yup.He force me at first but then I know I love him.

FLASHBACK

It been 2 month since I get here.This Universal High School.It was awesome ang great to be in this famous and popular school.But there’s something that make my day at this school from great and amazing to bad and irritating.Want to know why? So here’s the story.

When the first time I get here.I heard a story about a famous and popular boy in this school that find a girlfriend among freshman.So I just stay out of their bussines because I dont want to get involved.Anyway I ‘am not pretty or beautiful girl,so I 100% that he will never noticed me.

So,one day when I was one my way to class,I bump into this handsome and Charming boy.Man,he’s so hot and have a beautiful eyes that make me melt inside.The story is I don’t know that boy is the famous and popular that they are talking about, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter