Chapter 9:Its a goodbye

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 “you know at first I was thinking that i can share with you my jacket or even the blanket that i just found,But I have a great idea..why not you yes to be my girlfriend than i will share with you my jacket even better i wil give you my warm hug..So?”

He raised his eyebrows, waited for my answer,that sneaky giant yoda! Urgh...never ever i will agree to be his girlfriend.well sometimes i was thinking what my ife can be when i be his girlfriend.I have to admitted ,his presence affected me a lot,For example when he is around,i feel the need to kick aad kill him because he is like an annoying mosquito,but when his gone,i feel lonely and I MISS HIM!.I know deep in  my heart i have something for him but iam afraid that he mybe just played with me.

‘it only one way to find out..just say yes and give him a chance’

Huh...no no no..not in this short time...mybe someday?wow..I think this conversation and think make me want to sleep, i start to feel freezing and sleepy..Did he really not gonna give me the blanket and see me freezing like hell?

“are you serious?”

“Heck I am.I am not giving it to you unless you agree.I even offered you my warm hug.it not always i give my warm hug you know”

I rolled my eyes..”Puh-lease..who the stupid than want your warm hug?”

“you want it,believe me..”

I just stared him unbelievable.wow,this boy is really full of his self.But he’s right.It really freezing right now, and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter