Chapter 5 : You still remember me.

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last day of photoshoot.

“ok, this is our last shot before we wrap it for this month.”

Everyone laugh and enjoying when they heard taht today is our last photoshoot for this month issue.That make me relief , finally I can get out from this SM building and decreased my chance to meet that yoda guy .After that ‘dramatic’ photoshoot, I ask the staff about Chanyeol.Like, why is he here? At the SM building.And how he can be at 11th floor at the right time?From there I know who he is.He is an idol in a group called EXO,under SM Entertaiment.

Wow! he really are something.He really use his charm very well.Like he use it on me 7 years ago.Our phooshoot ended earlier than we thought.As soon as our photoshoot ended,our chief director invited us to celebrate it after work.Well, it good to relief stress after a hard work.Hang out with friends,drinking,eating.forget about that yoda.Everyone excited and star decided what we should eat?where we should celebrate.For me,everywhere is ok.

“Xierien-ssi.We’re going to celebrateat the meat house,do you want to come?”

My manager ask me if I want to come with the.Didn’t I tell thet it the best way to express my stress?Of course it’s a yes.Manager-nim.

“well,i don’t have activity after this..so,hell yes.”

They all welcomed me to join them.As soon as our work done,we all go to the meat house together.But then the idea coming with them turn to a bad idea.For the 15 minute in my life,I feel like at heaven when only have Me,our staff and meat.But then turn to hell when he came.

“i’m sorry. I’am late”

I lift my head and turn to that voice! OMO.wae..wae..why is he here?It not his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter