Chapter 11: SM trainee.

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was confused at first then It blink on my mind,  " wait.. You mean that you a trainee at SM ? " 

He answered me with his full mouth.. " well yeah... I never told you that?  I thought I told you already "

No lay.. You never told me. After we arrived from China you only contacted me by phone. And yeah,  you DID tell about you 'live' with me. We'll he in the same building with chanyeol,  so what the big deal ? Right?  No it's not ok... How about when I want to meet lay,  and it's urgent? And if I see him?  We'll it's .. Wait,  it doesn't mean their in the same team right?  Yeah.. Your genius. 

" xie xie.. Are you ok?your spacing out "

Wow,  I am so in a deep thought. " nah I am ok.. What are You saying again? "

Lay gave me a look,  but he continue to speak.." Oh yeah.. Did you know chanyeol?  Because some of the crew ask him to be a model, but I don't know for what magazine "

" yeah.. I know... Wait, Chan who? "

HE KNEW CHANYEOL? 

"Chanyeol.. Park chanyeol., we in the same group called exo,  but it was different because he is in the exo-k while I am in m. So did you know him? "

More like ex- boyfriend.. "We.. We'll yeah... I know him because we are working together. "

His eyes wide and he look shock " xie!  You can't fall in love with him!  You can't "

" and why I can't ?" We'll not that I planned to fall in love , I just want to know. 

He take a deep breath before speak " because I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter