Chapter 4 : 7 years ago

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL P.O.V

I meet her. I meet her again after 7 years.It was the happiest moment in my life.The first time I meet her is at the cafe shop.Yup, its me who bump into her that day...and I do it on purpose (A/N: OMG, chanyeol..how could you do that to her!) shut up author and keep on writing, anyway you’r the one who make me bump into her.ok!

Ok. yes it me. I actually really want to stay and greet her properly but I know she does’t want to see me and i guess she still mad at me. So i decided to just bump and give her time to prepared herself to meet me.

Then I see her again. I think you guys may know where the second time I see her. Yes ,in the elevator.The one who grab her to get in the elevator. I’m very shocked and happy at the same time,I think this may be a fate.We met two time in one day, how can you all say that not a fate? I want to talk to her, but I can’t get a chance and the courage to do that.But I scared if this was the last time I see her again. One thing that disturb me, what is she doing in sm?

Now. My question been answer.She work as a model and she at SM to do her current photoshoot.Wow! I never think he will become a model,a very y and fascinating model.And I think we really meant to each other.Actually i was just try my luck that I can see her again,and it really my luck.I being partner with her in a photoshot.

I want to grab the chance to talk and explain everthing to her,but ot seem she still mad at me.This time I really regret my action 7 years ago.I really wish I can bring time back.

FLASHBACK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter