Chapter 1 : Customer 104

Thief kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I get in the cafe shop and wait for my turn.I make my order amd take the buzzer.I pick my table near the window.Ahh!! it so refreshing when you can see the blue sky without anything in mind.my buzzer buzz,which mean my coffea is ready to be served.I take a step to counter.on my way to the counter , I bump into someone.swiftly I say sorry to the person I bump to.

"i'm so sorry"

"its ok."

I suddenly stunned.The voice! I know the voice that make me suffer for 7 years in my life.The voice that make me believe love is the worst thing in the world.I turned my head around to find the owner of the voice but i see no on. I try to find it but the cashier viice make me stop.

"customer 104"

I turned to the counter to take my coffea."its me.thank you."

I take my coffea and step out from the cafe shop.ohh..i'm not introduce myself yet.My name is Park Xie Rien.I am 23 years old.i'm is a model at model agency.But right now I work at SM entetaiment because my current photoshoot at there.I take a sip of my coffea and take a bus to SM.It only take 5 minutes only,but it look like my agency being unpatient.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter