Kissed

Is he the one?
"~~~~~-ah... ~~~~~-ah, I... I... I like... I like you." 

"Huh? Erm sorry, Myungsoo-ah, I didnt hear you." 

Myungsoo walked towards you and touched your face. 

"Tell her. She'll feel the same way." he remembered what Eunmi said.

"~~~~~-ah, I like you." without getting your reply, he leaned in and kissed you.

 

*He likes me?* you were shocked at what Myungsoo did. 

Before you could try and struggle, both of you were broken apart by someone. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Gunwoo asked and hit Myungsoo on the face.

"Oppa!" you screamed in shock. 

"Gwenchana?!" you asked Myungsoo while helping him up. 

"Oppa, what are you doing!" you asked Gunwoo. 

"He just kissed you! I can't believe you are still helping him." Gunwoo said in defense. 

"Whatever! I should just go." Gunwoo turned to leave. 

"Oppa, are breaking up with me?" you held his hand and asked tearfully. 

"No, just leave me alone for some time." he left, and this time, you didn't hold on. 

You walked back to your house, but Myungsoo grabbed your arm. 

"Leave. I don't want to see you." you said and struggle to leave. 

*I'm sorry, ~~~~~-ah. I didn't know things would turn out like this. Sorry for being selfish and thinking that you might feel the same way.* 

______________________________________________________________________________

Without Gunwoo by your side, you felt insecure and empty. You wanted to approach him countless of times, but each time, you didn't know what to say.

 

Your anniversary was two weeks away, you planned on how to apologize to him. 

Today, there would be a new student in class. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Minji imnida." the girl introduced herself. 

*She seems familiar.* 

"Minji-sshi, you will sit behind ~~~~-sshi. ~~~~~-sshi, please raise your hand." the teacher instructed. 

She introduced herself to you and sat at her seat. 

You didn't talk to Myungsoo for days. When he wanted to start a conversation, you would ignore him. 

During lunch, you walked down the corridor and saw Gunwoo. 

"Oppa, can we-" 

Before you finished your sentence, he walked away. 

You could see the amount of hurt in his eyes. You were not surprised you managed to hurt him so much, you were the first person he opened up to, apart from his friends. 

This betrayal wasn't easy to accept. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"~~~~~-sshi! Wait up!" 

You turned around and saw Minji running towards you.

 

"Are you walking home alone? Where is you boyfriend?" 

"Ahh, he's busy..." 

*Oh really?* Minji thought. 

"Your boyfriend is Gunwoo sunbae?"

 

You nodded. 

"He's not bad. Rich and handsome. Not everyone can get a guy like him." 

You were irked by the way Minji talked about Gunwoo. You politely excused yourself and walked away.

*Park ~~~~~. You forgotten me? After what you did, you so easily forgotten me? Don't worry, I'm sure to let you remember. * Minji thought and left with a smirk.