Accident

Is he the one?

2 Years Ago

"Appa, Umma, Are you ready?" Myungsoo shouted.

The Kims were preparing for a picnic at the famour Hankang river.

"All right, let's go!" Mr Kim said.

Before reaching their destination, Myungsoo stopped by at a convienience store. When he bought the things he needed, he left.

At the traffic light, Myungsoo stepped on the gas pedal and the car when off. Myungsoo was still a new driver, but he was very careful. People can control what they do, but they can't control what others do, isn't it? Apparently, the oncoming truck didn't see the Kims car and that caused the collision.

That collision left Myungsoo in a coma, and his parents, unfortunately, died on the spot. __________________________________________________________

"Neh, Insoo hyung, I'll be leaving for Korea today. See you." Gunwoo hung up the phone.

"Oppa, you ready to go?" You asked your boyfriend.

"Yea, let's go!" Gunwoo held your hand and led the way.

The flight back was a long one. When you finally touched down, the first person you called was your father whom you had not seen for years.

"Appa! How are you? I just arrived at the airport. I'll be heading to your hospital later, see you." You said excitedly. 

It has been years since you last came back to Korea and things haven't really changed much, as far as you could remember.

__________________________________________________________

"Appa, this is Gunwoo oppa, he's my boyfriend." You introduced your boyfriend to your father shyly. 

"Aigoo, my dear daughter has grown up. He's such a fine young man. Are you in university?"

"Not yet, Mr Park. But I'm currently enrolling in the university." Gunwoo replied politely. 

"Oh, what do you major in?"

"Medicine. The university that I'm enrolling in is the one that is affiliated to this hospital." 

"Oh, that's great. You can help our ~~~~~-ah in her studies." 

"Appa, oppa helped me alot already. Oh, by the way, when can i enroll in university?" You always wanted to enrol in the unversity that was affiliated with your father's hospital.

"Ahhh, about that... Before you enroll, I'll be giving you a task."

"A task? What kind of task?"

"2 years ago, a boy was sent into the hospital after a car accident. Poor boy, his parents died in the accident and he was left in a coma. But just recently, he woke up. But, he's like a newborn child. Lost his memory and all..."

*That's really bad... I wonder what is he like.*

"So, the task is for you to take care of him, until he fully recovers. I've checked, there's a high possiblity of him fully recovering." 

"Wouldn't that take a long time? But i want to study with oppa." You pouted. 

"If you take care of that boy wholeheartedly, he would recover quickly. I'm sure of it."

"Hmph, fine. But can I see him first?" 

Your father nodded and led you towards the ward.

________________________________________________

In the big room, there was only one bed. An angel-like boy laid there. 

*He looks pretty.* You looked at Gunwoo and shook your head. *But oppa is prettier.* You giggled at your own thoughts.

"He's sleeping?" You asked your father.

"Yes. But he usually wakes around this time."

"Kim...Myungsoo..." You read the boy's profile. *Nice name for a nice face...*

_________________________________________________

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes. The first person he saw when he woke up today, was a girl with big eyes.

*Who is she?* Myungsoo frowned. 

"Myungsoo-ah, this is my daughter, Park ~~~~~. From today on, she'll be taking care of you." Your father introduced. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park ~~~~~. I'll take good care of you." You flashed him your prettiest smile.

When Myungsoo didn't reply you, you thought that he didn't like you. 

Your father could sense that you were worried that Myungsoo wouldn't like you.

"~~~~~-ah, when I said that he's just like a newborn child, I mean it. He temporary lost his abilities to speak, move and he also lost his memories. So help him."

*Poor boy... Losing his memory at such a young age. I bet he has lots of good memories that he wants to keep.* 

"Ok, appa. I will take care of him before entering university."