Suspicious

Is he the one?
Soon, you were able to go back to school. 

You acted like you forgot everything from school. Students introduced themselves to you all over again. 

"Oppa, I'll see you during lunch." you bid farewell to your boyfriend and headed to class. 

You walked into class and saw that Myungsoo was already. Although you did not want to, you went to sit beside him. 

*She remembers?* Myungsoo thought. 

"~~~~~-ah, you remember your seat?" Myungsoo felt a glimpse of hope. 

"A-Aniya. It's just that this is the only seat left." you randomly came up with an excuse. 

Myungsoo looked around and realized that you were right. His happiness only lasted for a short 3 seconds. 

*I thought she remembered.* 

*Myungsoo-ah, I'm sorry but I think that this decision is the best for all of us.* you stopped thinking about anything else and focused on studying. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"Eunmi-ah! What are you doing here?" you shouted and waved as you saw Eunmi at the school gate. 

"She insisted on coming and visit you and Myungsoo." The hospital staff said. 

"Ohh, Eunmi-ah, should we go out?" you asked and held her hand. 

"What about Oppa?"

"Oppa is-" 

"Eunmi-ah! It's been a long time!" Myungsoo said and carried the little girl. 

"Oppa, unnie says that we are going out! Come with us!" Eunmi said excitedly.

 

"You remember Eunmi?" Myungsoo asked you.

*Oh no! I forgot! Since I forgot Myungsoo, I shouldnt be remembering Eunmi.* 

"Err, I saw Eunmi a few days ago and got to know her then." 

*Really?* Myungsoo grew a little suspicious but didn't question you.

______________________________________________________________________________

After both of you bid farewell to Eunmi, Myungsoo offered to walk you home. 

"It's ok, Gunwoo oppa will fetch me home." you said and walked away.

 

Myungsoo watched you leave. 

"Stop looking. She's gone already. " 

Myungsoo turned around and saw a face that he didn't want to see. 

"Yah, kang Minji, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked. 

"You still like her that much? She forgot about you already. How about you come to me?" Minji said and batted her eyelashes. 

"Are you crazy? You made me lose ~~~~~-ah, and now us to be together?!" Myungsoo was beyond pissed. 

"Calm down. Believe me, if you don't do as I say, I'll make sure Park ~~~~~ and Lee Gunwoo will be the ones paying for your mistake." Minji said and left.