Betrayal

Is he the one?
From: Myungsoo

~~~~-ah, will you meet me outside  at 7?

*What does Myungsoo want?*

You agreed to meet him outside. 

"Oppa, don't forget our date today! It's our 4th anniversary!" you said over the phone excitedly. 

"Neh, Oppa won't be late." he replied. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"Myungsoo-ah, what do you want?" you asked Myungsoo when you saw him. 

"~~~~~-ah, let's go to the noodle restaurant." he grabbed your arm and started to lead you there. 

"No. I still have to meet Gunwoo oppa. If you have nothing to say, leave me alone." 

"~~~~-ah, I'm sorry. Really sorry. I hope you can forgive me. I really don't want to lose you." 

"Then promise that you won't do anything." 

"I..." Myungsoo thought of what Minji said. He knew that she was going to do something.

"If you can't then let me go." 

"No! I promise you. I promise I won't do anything. I really don't want to lose you as a friend." 

You stopped frowning and broke into a wide smile. 

"Myungsoo-ah, I missed you!" you said and hugged him. 

"I missed you too." he said and hugged you back. 

"Let's go!" you dragged Myungsoo to the noodle shop. 

Suddenly, Myungsoo started regretting. 

*Should I really do this? I don't know what that Minji girl is planning...*

But it was too late, both of you had reached the shop. 

"~~~~~~-ah, I think we should-" Myungsoo stopped as he saw your face. 

You were clearly shocked by something. He followed your gaze and was shocked too. 

Minji was there with Gunwoo. And both of them were kissing.

 

*What...* 

"Don't look, ~~~~~-ah." Myungsoo turned you around an pressed your face against his chest. 

Myungsoo started feeling his shirt turn wet. That was when he realized you were crying. 

You struggled out of his grip and ran out. 

Myungsoo was too angry to run after you. He approached Gunwoo and Minji. 

Just before he reached them, Gunwoo shouted. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. 

Myungsoo realized that it was all Minji's plan. 

"You planned this?! You asked me to bring ~~~~~-ah here for this? How could you?!" Myungsoo shouted at Minji. 

She smirked. 

"~~~~~~-ah? She saw?" Gunwoo asked. 

"she just ran out." Myungsoo said. 

Without another second of hesitation, Gunwoo ran out of the restaurant. 

"I can't believe I actually believe that you were going to help me!" Myungsoo screamed at Minji and ran out. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"~~~~~-ah, listen to me. It isn't like-" Gunwoo tried to explain. 

"I don't want to listen! Go away! Go away! Go away!" you cupped your ears and ran away. 

Gunwoo grabbed your arms and hugged you. 

"~~~~~-ah, listen to me!" 

"I don't want to! Go away! I don't want to listen. Just let me go. Lee Gunwoo, I beg you, just let me go. If you don't, I really can't take it."

"~~~~~-ah, it's all Minji's plan. You can't fall for it." 

"I don't believe you. Lee Gunwoo, I might be studying medicine and I major in psychology, but your betrayal, I really can't take it! I really can't. So I beg you, just let me go." you cried and cried, like there was no tomorrow. 

"~~~~~-ah, believe me... You have to believe me. I wont hurt you like this." 

"Yah, Lee Gunwoo, let her go." Myungsoo cut in. 

"You shouldn't be talking. You planned this with Minji didn't you?" Gunwoo eyed Myungsoo. 

*How did he...* 

"Myungsoo-ah, did you really..." 

Myungsoo avoided your gaze. 

"I'm sorry... ~~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry." 

"I've been hearing that a little too often now!" you screamed and ran. 

You ran. Onto the road. 

-BANG!- 

Blood was everywhere.