Plan

Is he the one?
You came up with a plan on how to apologize to Gunwoo. You were going to hold a party on your anniversary. 

You walked down the corridor, looking for Gunwoo. You wanted to invite him to the party. 

*Why are they walking together?* you wondered as you saw Gunwoo and Minji walking down the corridor, in your direction. 

"Ohh, ~~~~~-ah!" Minji waved as she saw you.

You walked towards them and said hello. 

Minji left as she 'wanted to leave you two on your own'.

 

Gunwoo avoided your gaze but you could tell that he was still hurt.

 

He walked away but you held on to him.

 

"Oppa, mianhe. I'm really sorry. It wasn't what you think it was. Myungsoo and I are really nothing. He might like me, but I don't. Oppa, you have to believe me." tears started to stream down your face.

He reached out and wiped your tears away. 

"~~~~~-ah, don't cry. Oppa forgive you but don't cry." 

Gunwoo didn't like to see you cry. He would do anything to stop you from crying and he would never let anyone off for making you cry. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry." you said and hugged him. 

He hugged you back. 

Minji saw everything.

*He forgives her so easily? He shouldn't even talk to her. She betrayed him! I'll make sure things don't go that easily for her. I'll make her suffer twice as much as me.* 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Things returned back to normal for you and Gunwoo. But you never knew that things were going to get worst.

Whenever Minji was with you, she would talk about Gunwoo. You didn't like that she was caring for him and is so interested in him. 

When Myungsoo knew that you and Gunwoo were back together, he couldn't help but feel a little sad. 

Minji would always catch him stealing glances at you in class. 

*So he likes her huh? Hmmm, I should just use him.* 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"~~~~~-ah, are you friends with Myungsoo?" 

"Erm... Yea. You can say that we are friends." 

"Ahh, you're lucky. You have two great guys by your side." 

*What is she trying to say?* You thought. 

Minji continued to ask you questions on Myungsoo. 

*Don't tell me... She's interested in him?* you felt a little uncomfortable at the thought that Minji might like Myungsoo. 

After school that day, Minji went to look for Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo-sshi, can I talk to you?" 

Myungsoo didn't like Minji, the moment he saw her. But he still went with her. 

"What do you want?" He asked, not even looking at her. 

"You... You like ~~~~~-ah, don't you?" 

Myungsoo stared at her. 

"I see that I'm right."

"What are you going to do?" 

"I can help you win her over." 

Myungsoo was tempted by her. 

"How?" 

"Just bring her over to the noodles restaurant near her house tomorrow." 

"You are not going to do anything bad right? You sure you won't hurt her?" 

"I'm sure. She's sure to go to you after tomorrow." 

"But what about Gunwoo? He's her boyfriend." 

"I'll take care of it. Just bring her there." 

Myungsoo thought that she was just being nice but he never knew what she was planning. 

Coincidentally, tomorrow was your anniversary...