Can't protect you

Is he the one?

"Ohh, Myungsoo-ah!" You shouted and waved.

Today was the first day of school, you were excited because you are finally in university.

You and Gunwoo walked toward Myungsoo, hand-in-hand.

"Myungsoo-ah, this is my boyfriend, Lee Gunwoo. He's also studying in this university." Gunwoo held out his hand.

Myungsoo took it but he didn't really like Gunwoo.

*So she really has a boyfriend. When she told me that she was going on a date, I was still hoping that she might be going out with a friend...* Myungsoo thought sadly.

"Myungsoo-ah, I heard that you'll be in the same class as me!" 

Forgetting about Gunwoo, Myungsoo smiled at the good news. 

_________________________________________________________

"Today, we'll be having 2 new students. Please introduce yourselves." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park ~~~~~. Please take care of me." You said and smiled brightly.

When it was Myungsoo's turn, he just stood there and stared at the students.

*Oh right, I forgot...*

"And this is Kim Myungsoo. Please take care of him too. He can't really speak due to an accident. So please be extra patient with him." 

*~~~~~-ah, I don't know what I would do if you were not here.*

"Ok, lets welcome them, ~~~~~-sshi and Myungsoo-sshi, both of you will sit together behind." The teacher announced.

Secretly, Myungsoo was happy.

_____________________________________________________

While walking to the cafeteria for lunch, Myungsoo accidentally bumped into a senior.

"Yah, can't you see where you are going?!" The boy glared at him. 

"I'm so sorry." You helped Myungsoo say.

"What?! He can't even apologise on his own? I won't let him go until he says 'sorry'." The boy said and moved towards Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just stood there like a statue. 

"Yah, don't be a bully and just let him go." You told the boy.

"Mwoh?! Do you not know who I am?" The boy raised his hand. 

"And do you not know who you are messing with?" A familiar voice said. 

"Oppa!" You said in surprise as Gunwoo grabbed the boy's hand. 

"She is the daughter of the board of director, Mr Kim. And she, is also my girlfriend." Gunwoo said protectively and glared at the boy. 

The boy apologised and cowarded away.

"Gwenchana? Are you hurt anywhere?" Gunwoo worriedly inspected you. 

"Oppa, I'm fine, don't worry."

Although Gunwoo just joined the university not long ago, his reputation was great. 

Having rich parents, he was known almost all around Korea. In school, he was also one of the top students and Kingka.

*Aish, I can't even protect her...* Myungsoo thought sadly when he saw Gunwoo protecting you. 

*But why am I even thinking about all these? Ever since I knew ~~~~~-ah, i've not been myself. I should stop being like this.*