I'll take care of you...

Is he the one?

Today was officially the first day you were visiting Myungsoo as his 'doctor'.

When you stepped into the ward, Myungsoo was sitting upright on his bed, staring into space.

You took a chair and set by his bed.

"Erm, incase you can't remember, my name is ~~~~~. Nice to meet you." You held out your hand. 

After a few seconds of thought, Myungsoo shook your hand softly and nodded.

"Do you remember anything?"

He shook his head sadly.

"Do you understand me?"

He nodded.

"Can you speak?"

He pointed to his throat , indicating that he had temporily lost his voice.

"Ahhh, thats sad...but can you write?"

When he nodded, you took out a piece of paper and a pen.

"There, you can write on a piece of paper. That will be our form of communication." You smiled at him but he didn't even look at you. 

Myungsoo suddenly grabbed the paper and scribbled something. 

"I don't need your sympathy."

You felt sad at his hostility. *He doesn't like me?*

"Do you want to eat anything? I'll buy it for you!" 

"Just go away." Myungsoo wrote on the paper.

Dejected, you went out. The nurses that walked pass saw you come out of the room sadly.

"~~~~~-sshi? Don't be sad. He treats everyone like this."

"Are you talking about Myungsoo-sshi? Do you know why?"

"It's probably because of the accident. He lost his family and almost lost his life. When we told him that his parents died, he couldn't even remember him. Try to be patient with him. I can see that he's a really good guy."

You nodded and went to buy some drinks.

____________________________________________________

"Myungsoo-sshi, which one do you want?" You held out both an apple and an orange juice can. 

Without replying you, he grabbed the apple juice can from you. 

"Ooh, you like apple juice too? It's my favourite." You giggled. 

After finishing his drink, Myungsoo laid down on the bed and pulled the blanket over his head. 

*He must feel lonely huh? He can't remember anything and doesn't know anyone. When I first went to America, I was alone too. Luckily I found Gunwoo oppa.*

"I know you might not want to listen, but I'll still say it. I'm sorry that you have to go through all these. But try and let it go, you be happier this way. Don't force yourself to remember everything. Let the memories come back to you slowly. I promised my father that I'll take good care of you, and I'll do it."