Dating

Is he the one?
Myungsoo didnt contact Minji for the next few days, but he knew she meant what she said.  ____________________________________________________________________________

"Did you hear? Park ~~~~~ almost got hit by a flowerpot. She's lucky Gunwoo saved her in time." one student told another. 

*What?!* Myungsoo thought. 

Suddenly his phone rang. 

"I told you. They would be the ones paying." a familiar voice said and the line went dead. 

*That Minji is really something. I can't let her get her way.* Myungsoo went to look for her. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"What do you want? You really mean it?" Myungsoo asked as soon as he saw Minji.

"I've always been someone who says something and mean it. So is this your final choice?" 

"You...You...What do you want me to do?" 

"Ahh, finally, you are listening. Well, I don't want anything much, just pretend to be my boyfriend." 

"What?! Why should I?!" 

"I told you from the very beginning. If you don't listen, they will be the ones paying. And mark my words. I always do what I say. I'll give you until tomorrow. But if anything happens to them during this time, you can only blame yourself." Minji turned to go but Myungsoo stopped her. 

"I...I...I'll pretend to be your boyfriend."

"Hmm, that's better. Let's go back to class." Minji grabbed Myungsoo's hand and led him towards the classroom. 

*That Park ~~~~~, she'll realize that the one she loves is Myungsoo. And by the time she realizes, it'll be too late because he'll be mine.* Minji thought and smirked. 

When the new 'couple' walked in the class, everybody stared. To be precise, glared. Nobody liked Minji as they thought she was two-faced. Myungsoo's popularity was also rising to become the pretty boy of the school. Students didn't like the sight of both of them walking hand in hand. You weren't an exception too. 

You didn't knew why but you hated Minji for being with Myungsoo. It felt like someone stole something precious away from you. 

"Yah! Kang Minji, why are you holding our Myungsoo's hand?" one student asked. 

"From today, he's officially my boyfriend." Minji said and smirked at you. 

*They're dating?* your heart sank.

"Mwoh?! Myungsoo-ah, is she trying to be funny?" your classmates asked. 

Myungsoo looked at Minji who glared back with eyes that said "Watch what you say!" 

"Ani. It's true. We're dating." Myungsoo said softly. 

You felt like your world collapsed. You had wished that Myungsoo wouldn't admit. 

You stood up and went to the washroom. 

Minji saw and smirked. *Taste back your own medicine huh? I'm letting you feel how much it hurts when you did the exact same thing to me.* 

_____________________________________________________________________________

The news of Myungsoo and Minji dating spreaded like wild fire. 

Gunwoo sensed that you were a bit bothered by it. 

"~~~~~-ah, are you ok with them dating?" he asked you out of the blue. 

"Huh? Ohh, you mean Myungsoo and Minji? Of-of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be?" you passed it off with a sacarstic laugh. 

"But you don't seem fine." Gunwoo said under his breath so that you wouldn't hear. 

*~~~~~-ah, you know what? I'm kind of grateful that Minji is dating Myungsoo. This way, you can forget him easily.*