Found out

Is he the one?
The first thing you saw the next day you went to school, was Myungsoo and Minji. 

"~~~~~-ah!" Minji shouted and dragged Myungsoo to where you were. 

"What do you want?" you still couldn't forget what she did with Gunwoo. 

"Ahh, I just want to tell you that we are dating." she stressed on the word 'we' and 'dating' and hugged Myungsoo's arm tightly. 

"I-I... I know already." you said. 

"Ahh, so everyone knows already huh?" Minji pretended to be surprised. 

"Myungsoo-ah, why aren't you talking to ~~~~~-ah? Aren't you guys best friends?" Minji asked and shook Myungsoo's hand. 

"I-" Myungsoo was cut of by Gunwoo's arrival. 

"~~~~~-ah, let's go. We'll be late for class." Gunwoo said an dragged you away. 

"Protective as usual." Minji said and chuckled.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After school that day, you decided to go and visit Eunmi. 

"Eunmi-ah! Unnie is here!" you opened the door to her room, only to find that Myungsoo was there too. 

"Unnie! Oppa came too!" Eunmi said excitedly and ran over to you. 

"M-Myungsoo-ah, you came?" 

"mm. You came too?" 

You nodded. 

"Unnie, I feel sick. The nurse says that I'm having a fever." Eunmi said and pouted. 

"Ahh, gwenchana? Don't worry, you'll be ok? Don't you remember that what Unnie told you last time at the hospital?"

 

"You said that you once had a high fever, but you recovered." 

"yes, you clever girl. Since Unnie recovered, Eunmi will be able to." 

She nodded excitedly. 

Myungsoo looked at you suspiciously and you knew you said the wrong thing. 

*Oh no! I shouldn't remember visiting Eunmi at the hospital!* 

You told Eunmi that you suddenly had something to attend to and hurriedly exited the room. Myungsoo followed after you. 

Before you got out of his sight. He grabbed your arm.

"You remember right? Huh? Tell me! You remember don't you?!" Myungsoo grabbed your arm tightly. 

You struggled to escape from his grip. 

"Answer me!" 

"No. I can't remember. Let go of me." 

"Stop lying! You remember don't you?" 

"So what if I remember? We can never be together. I have Gunwoo oppa, you have Minji. So just let me go." 

"I...I can't." 

"What do you mean you can't?!" 

Myungsoo suddenly grabbed you into a hug. 

"I can't! I can't! I really can't let you go. ~~~~~-ah, you know how painful it is? For me to look at you and Gunwoo being together, and not able to do anything."

"What are you doing? You have Minji!" 

"Aniya! What I want is you!" Myungsoo hugged you tighter. 

"I...I can't do this to Gunwoo oppa. Myungsoo-ah, dont you understand? I already told you once, I can't leave Gunwoo oppa like that. I really can't." 

"But can you leave me?" Myungsoo pulled away and looked at you straight in the eye.