HE is the one.

Is he the one?
"I...I can." you whispered. You highly doubted what you said. 

"You sure?" Myungsoo asked. 

You nodded. 

Myungsoo shook his head and said "No. You can't." after finishing his sentence, he placed his lips against yours. 

At first you struggled to break away from the kiss, but later on, you realized how much you missed him. 

Soon, you started kissing him back. 

Suddenly, you thought of Gunwoo and broke away from the kiss. 

"Myungsoo-ah, what about Gunwoo oppa? I can't do this to him. He'll be heartbroken." 

"Then what about me? If you choose him, I'll be the one heartbroken." 

You looked away guiltily. 

Myungsoo took your chin and turned your head so that you faced him.

"~~~~~-ah, stop lying to yourself. Follow your heart. If you make the wrong choice, the three of us will be hurting even more."

"Myungsoo-ah, give me some time ok? I make sure I'll give both of you an answer soon." 

He nodded, kissed your forehead and left. 

___________________________________________________________________________

When you got home, you washed up and went to bed. 

You thought of what Myungsoo said today. 

*I've already chose once, it was Gunwoo oppa. But will my choice be the same? Is he the one? Should I make the choice? Or let fate decide itself?* 

You took a deep breath, closed your eyes, and went into a deep sleep. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"Umm..." you awkwardly looked at both of them. 

"I didn't know that he would be here." both of them said together. 

"Um... Ok. Let's go to school together." you pushed through the both of them and walk ahead of them. 

At the traffic light, each of them stood on your both sides. 

When the traffic light flashed green, all of you started crossing the road. 

But none of you knew that there was an oncoming car coming your way. 

When you turned you head an saw the car, the first thing you thought of was saving Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo-ah!" you pushed him out of the way. 

Gunwoo grabbed you and both of you dodged the car just in time. 

*So, she really chose him over me.* Gunwoo felt a little disappointed but was glad that you were able to make a choice. 

You immediately ran over to Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo-ah, gwenchana? Are you hurt anywhere?" you asked and checked if he was alright. 

Myungsoo didn't say anything and hugged you. 

"Thank you, ~~~~~-ah." he whispered in your ear. 

"it's nothing. Oh! Gunwoo oppa!" 

You turned around to look for Gunwoo. When you found him, you ran towards him.

"Oppa! Are you hurt anywhere?" 

He nodded with a sad expression on his face. 

You grew worried and panicked. 

"Where?! Where does it hurt?" you checked if he was hurt anywhere.

 

He pointed to his chest and said "Here. My heart hurts." 

"Wae?"

"~~~~~-ah, I'll give up. I'll give up on you because I know, you already chose Myungsoo. Just now, when all of us were in danger, the first person you saved was Myungsoo. This shows that you would throw away your life for him and not me."

"Oppa..." you looked at him guiltily . 

"It's ok, ~~~~~-ah. I'll be ok. Although I'll be heartbroken, I'm sure I'll be ok. Just go. Tell him that he's the one." Gunwoo motioned you towards Myungsoo. 

You nodded happily and went to Myungsoo. 

"Myungsoo-ah, I have something to tell you." 

"yes?" 

"It's you."

"It's me?" 

"Yes. It's you. You're the one." you shyly said and hugged him.

"I-" Myungsoo was puzzled at first but everything became clear to him. 

You released Myungsoo from the hug and he tilted you head to kiss you. Both of you shared a sweet kiss. 

You chose him.

He is the one.