I remember

Is he the one?
"She... She lost her memory?" Myungsoo said in disbelief. 

Your father nodded and said "Yes, I just spoke to her. Apparently, she forgot everything that happened this few months." 

"Everything... Including me..." Myungsoo said sadly.

 

Gunwoo was chatting with you in your room. Myungsoo stood outside and cried silently. 

*She really forgotten about me...* 

Gunwoo came out and saw Myungsoo. 

"Since she forgotten you, I don't have any intentions of letting her remember."

"What do you mean?" 

"Just leave her life. Don't tell her anything and quietly leave." 

"No. I won't leave so easily. I'll make sure ~~~~~-ah remembers me. I'll be back." Myungsoo glared at Gunwoo and left. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Since then, Myungsoo visited you everyday, hoping that you might remember him.

But you didn't have the slightest idea who he was. 

"Myungsoo-sshi, I don't remember who you are. If you want to win my heart, don't bother. I have Gunwoo oppa already, I'm sure he's the one." you didn't know why, but you weren't as sure as you thought you were. 

Myungsoo suddenly grabbed you into a hug. 

"~~~~~-ah, I'll tell you something. You might not remember me, but before I leave, I'll tell you one last time... I like you. And this is for you." he gave you a box, kissed your forehead and left. 

*What is this?* you wondered and opened the box.

Before you could see anything inside, Gunwoo came into the room. 

"~~~~~-ah, what are you looking at?"

"N-nothing." you closed the box. 

"Should we go out?" Gunwoo asked. 

"Neh, let's go out!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

On the streets, you and Gunwoo walked hand in hand. 

Suddenly, a little girl walked up to you and held your other hand. 

"Unnie! ~~~~~ Unnie!" she exclaimed. 

Your head started to hurt. 

*She seems familiar. But where have I seen her?*

"~~~~~-ah, gwenchana? Do you know her?" Gunwoo asked. 

"Ani, I can't remember her. But she seems familiar."

"Unnie! Where's Myungsoo oppa?" 

"little girl, you know Myungsoo too?" Gunwoo asked her. 

"Neh, Unnie and Myungsoo oppa came to visit me in the hospital before." 

*Hospital? Myungsoo again...* before you could think anymore, you out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Ahhh, my head hurts..." you woke up in your own bed. You sat up and rubbed you head. 

You saw the box that Myungsoo gave you beside your bed and opened it. You found lots of pictures. All of them were pictures of the time you and Myungsoo spent together. 

When both of you went out for the first time. When both of you visited Eunmi. 

Your head started to hurt like crazy. Blur images appeared in your memory. 

Why is everything so familiar? But I can't remember anything!

You took out everything from the box along with the pictures, there was a few notebooks and a letter.

You opened the letter.

~~~~~-ah,  When you read this letter, I just want to say sorry. You might not remember, but that night, what I said is true. I really like you. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble. I hope you see the pictures, and remember me. I know you have Gunwoo, I won't force you to accept me. But think through your choices carefully. If you choose me in the end, come and find me. 

-Myungsoo

Your years started flowing down your cheeks. You flipped open the notebook and saw that those were the notebooks that Myungsoo used to write in. 

Everything came back to you. You remembered.

______________________________________ Hello! Is the fic boring you? >< Comments please ^^ -infinitelyyours