Meeting the boys.

Is he the one?
"Myungsoo-ah, how are you today?" Myungsoo had asked you to call him just by his name. 

"fine." he smiled a little. 

"Have you been to the exercise corner frequently? Dad said that if you exercise frequently, it might help you recover quickly." 

Myungsoo nodded.

You could see improvement in him both physically and emotionally. 

He was opening up to you and he was trying his best to get his voice back. 

"Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh." was all the sound that Myungsoo could produce now. But it was great improvement, according to the experts. 

Although he hasn't really spoke yet, you could tell that his voice was a beautiful one. 

"Wahhh, Myungsoo-ah, when you get your voice back, go and be a singer ok?" you joked. 

He nodded and smiled at your joke. 

You asked Myungsoo if you could go off early as you were going on a date with Gunwoo. Although deep down, Myungsoo was reluctant to let you go, he did. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Wahhh, Oppa, it's been a long time since I went out with you, isn't it?" 

"Yea, I missed those times when we used to go out everyday. I kind of hoped that we didn't come back. Nothing would be between us that way." 

"Aigoo, if we didn't come back, you wouldn't be in university. Be good ok? After Myungsoo recovers, I'll join you at university." you said and patted his head. 

Gunwoo only showed this side of him to you and his close friends. To others, he's character matches his features. Cold and quiet, yet gentle and thoughtful. 

Back in high school, people didn't know why both of you were together, since your personalities were so different. You were the bright and cheerful sunshine girl. He was the quiet and liked to be alone type. 

Because of his personality, he only had a few good friends. You were the first girl to be able to melt his cold heart. 

____________________________________________________________________________

3 years ago... 

"Gunwoo-ah, come over and join us!" one of his friends shouted. They weren't really close with him as his close friends were in Korea.

 

He didn't reply them and continued admiring the breathtaking scenery. It was the annual camp held by your high school.

 

This year, it was held at a beach. After dinner, everyone gathered at the campfire. Everyone except Gunwoo. 

"Aish, that kid. Always alone." 

"Oppa, come with us." some girls pleaded him cutely, but he didn't even pay attention to them. When they tried pulling his arm, things only got worst. 

"Aish, just go away!" 

They walked away sadly. 

*I wonder what's wrong with him.* you thought. 

Your friends shared stories over the campfire. From afar, you saw a lonely back. Gunwoo was still at his spot, gazing at the night sky. 

You slipped away from the crowd and went towards him. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" you said. 

Gunwoo looked at you. Under the bright moonlight, you seemed to shine more than usual. 

"Yah, I just asked you a question. Answer me." 

"Yah?" To be honest, it was the first time you heard his voice clearly. 

"Yah, I'm older than you." 

"So? You don't act older than me." you challenged. 

"Mwoh?" 

"Aish, why do you act like this? Don't you want to have any friends? Why are you pushing everyone away?" 

"What I do is none of your business." 

You were irked by his reply. Frustrated, you walked away. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

You smiled, remembering how stubborn Gunwoo used to be. 

"Oh, it's Insoo oppa!" you pointed to the boy standing not far from you. 

You held Gunwoo's hand and ran towards Insoo. 

"Where's the rest of them?" Gunwoo asked his hyung. 

"Yah, I'm here and you didn't even greet me." Insoo jokingly punched Gunwoo's shoulder. 

The rest of the group came up behind Insoo. 

"Annyeong, Seyong oppa, jun.q oppa, Chaejin-ah!" you hugged the maknae. 

"What about me?!" insoo asked and you laughed at the oldest hyung. 

Although it was the first time seeing them in Korea, they frequently visited Gunwoo in America, so you knew them well. 

All of you went shopping and went to karaoke and only returned home late at night.