Useless

Is he the one?
"Oppa, you got into university already? Awww, congratulations. I still have to wait..." you said over a phone conversation with Gunwoo. 

"Don't worry, oppa will wait for you." you giggled at his reply. 

"Don't look for other girls while I'm not with you!" you warned playfully. 

"I only have eyes for you." you melted at your boyfriend's sweetness. 

"So how are things with that boy?" Gunwoo asked you. 

"Hmmm, he's getting better. Although he doesn't talk much, he won't ignore me like he used to."

!

You ended your conversation as you had to go visit Myungsoo at the hospital. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Myungsoo-sshi, I'm here." he nodded in acknowledgement. 

Although he didn't like you calling him 'Myungsoo-sshi', he didn't tell you. 

"Do you want to go out today?" 

You knew he was tired of staying indoors all day long so you suggested going to the park in the hospital. 

As he couldn't walk yet, you pushed him around in a wheelchair.

 

"I don't know. I can't remember." Myungsoo wrote on the notebook you both for him. 

"Ohh. Do you like walks? Usually when I'm sad or frustrated, I would take a walk in the park. I helps me get rid of all my worries." 

"You have lots of troubles?" Myungsoo asked. (A/N When I write that Myungsoo 'asked' or 'said', I don't really mean really said or asked. Just meaning that he writes it down :) ) 

"Hmmm, sometimes. When I was studying, I used to have trouble with work. Hehe." you were embarrassed to talk about your studies. 

*Is he comforting me?* you smiled, comforted by his words. 

"I'll go get us some drinks. Apple juice?"

 

He nodded and you went to get his favorite juice. 

When you came back, you were shocked to see Myungsoo on the floor, struggling to get up onto the chair. You immediately rushed to his side. 

"Gwenchana?! Are you hurt? Let me help you." you held his hands and tried to help him up. 

But Myungsoo pushed your hands away. 

"Let me help you." you tried to help him again but he pushed your hands away. Harder this time. 

"I SAID LET ME HELP YOU!" you grabbed his arm and helped him onto the chair. 

When he looked up at you, you could see tears on his cheeks. 

"Im so useless. I can't even get up on my own. I can't even remember my own parents!" he started crying. 

You got down to your knees and hugged him. 

"It's ok. You still have our support. When you get well, you'll remember everything and you will get everything back."