Coming Out

Meet the Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week had passed. One week in which Donghae step by step lost his mind due to his sleepless nights. One week in which Hyukjae was able to make Donghae believe that something wasn’t alright with him.

 

After just seven days Donghae was doubting that he was right about thinking that he was straight. Maybe it was the result of the lack of sleep he had to endure, maybe it was because he had been lonesome for such a long time… but his body was giving some very serious signals. Signals which under the blanket could get him into trouble.

 

While things between Amber and Kyuhyun had cooled down, between the two males which were bond through that one woman in the room next door things were heating up.

 

The strong aversion each of them had built up for the other soon transformed to some kind of accustomed hate-affection. Without noticing they got used to each other even to the point that they looked like some friends nagging each other bluntly.

 

“Are you some super thick Kimbap?! I was about to kick you out of bed last night, you almost squashed me when you rolled around under the blanket like a bulldozer!“, Hyukjae scolded his roommate during breakfast, all of the siblings chocking on their rice. Good thing mother Lee was in the kitchen and father Lee already out for work.

 

It wasn’t the first time that they were arguing in the morning. Since Hyukjae left directly after breakfast and came back from work late in the evening, their only chance to fight was in the morning or at night. They preferred the morning, letting the rest of the siblings participate in their daily issues. How much both of the guys were enjoying the daily fights was proven by how they never missed a single chance to annoy each other.

 

“Jeez…they’re already sharing a room and still bend our ears with all of the stuff I never even wanted to hear!“, Kyuhyun muttered, pausing to eat. His mood was still the same like one week ago, nothing had changed except for the fact that he considered himself as a single man again. After the scandal at the golf court Sungmin didn’t call him once.

 

Henry and Amber watched the two fighting males with mixed feelings. While Henry was more than irritated about how well Donghae was going along with his devilish plan all of a sudden, Amber was plagued by a pretty bad foreshadowing. She couldn’t tell what exactly it was but she found her better half step by step loosing control over his own constructed plan to expose her husband as a homoual to force him divorcing the imprisoned wife.

 

Donghae and Hyukjae themselves didn’t notice how far they had already gone until Donghae decided to take the next step and taking the mess on a complete new level.

 

Hyukjae had only arrived at his office back from a meeting around midday, starting to work through another bunch of files waiting for him when the door was opened and the person causing him the worst headaches was standing in front of him.

 

His wife’s twin brother wasn’t fitting into the surroundings at all. The office was looking luxurious and took great care to appear respectable, the colors of the furnishing kept in simple black, white and grey. 

 

In his washed out jeans and his black V-neck shirt, Donghae looked absolutely out of place. His sunny boy appearance wasn’t going with the business interior.

 

“Are you serious?“ Hyukjae exhaled heavily and leaned back into his leather office chair. He couldn’t believe that Donghae was going as far as intruding into his working place, too.

 

“Stop dreaming, I didn’t come for your sake. I was sent to you because you forgot your phone at home.“, Donghae ensured him and placed the mobile device in front of him. Of course it was just a pretext, everybody could tell.

 

Unlike at home Hyukjae was looking pretty authoritarian, it even left Donghae in an awe. This was how a man in a suit should look like. The expensive cotton was making Hyukjae look all the more handsome. Lee Sungmin had looked like some boring salesman in his suit, Hyukjae looked like an actual respectable person and leader.

 

Seeing him like this was seducing the evil twin to test the limits. He was in Eunyuk’s office… was there a better place to see how far he could go? Since he wasn’t sure about if he would like to go all the way or not, Donghae decided to give it a try. He could win now or win later, even if he would get rejected. 

 

“Nice office.“, Donghae complimented the establishment and walked around, looking out of the giant glazed walls revealing the Seoul skyline.

 

“What are you… a child?  Which grown up gets amazed by the simple view out of a window?“, Hyukjae and browsed through a pile of paper.

 

“Some ladies you might like to hook up?“, Donghae replied cheekily and moved over to the massive desk. “Or should I rather say guys in your case?“

 

In the office the atmosphere changed rapidly to something completely else than it usually was when the guys were fighting in the bedroom. A sudden sizzling ism arose between the two, especially when Donghae sat down on the desk, right on one of the piles of paper causing at least two others to slide down the table.

 

As soon as the paper hit the floor, Hyukjae’s head turned towards Donghae, the soon-to-be CEO looking at his brother-in-law. 

 

“What are you up to?“, Hyukjae asked him and raised his eyebrows. He didn’t seem surprised. Just skeptical. 

 

“I’m making myself comfortable.“, Donghae answered with a grin. When Hyukjae finally got up from his chair and leaned forwards, excitement spread in Donghae’s chest. He was waiting to get what he had planned to gain and already braced himself for the victorious finish.

 

“Go home, Donghae.“, Hyukjae told him and tilted his head. He was earnestly looking at him, his eyes giving him a judgmental expression. “I’m not falling for cheep tricks like this. I’m not putting my marriage on the line for what you’re intending. You don’t even know what you’re doing here, stop trying so hard and leave me be. I’ve got my values to follow and one of them is fidelity in marriage.“

 

No mater how much the twin would try as long as Hyukjae was believing in his own marriage, Donghae would have a tough time with trying to seduce him.

 

“You should leave now. I’m getting some coffee, when I’m back I expect you to be gone.“, Hyukjae said and got out to fulfill what he had announced.

 

Donghae watched him go, feeling an itching pain in his chest. Even though he had strongly believed that there was no way to lose anything with this, he couldn’t describe the sudden stab he was feeling because of Hyukjae’s rejection. Not that he had expected Hyukjae to engage with him… but he didn’t expect to be rejected, either.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter