WOTW 2

Writing's On The Wall

A/N: So,here's the next chapter. Enjoy! ^^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

     "Where are you going?" The voice said sleepily. Junghan who was getting up from his position, stopped and bit his lips as he heard the stern voice. He slowly sat up on the bed and looked down in fear as he felt the guy shift to sit next to him. His body was trembling as he waited for the latter to speak up again.

     That guy took his chin with his fingers softly as he turned Junghan's head to face him. That guy smiled sweetly, but Junghan knew better than to fall for those smiles."I'm asking you a question. Don't you know how to speak anymore?" He asked in a low but menacing voice. Junghan trembled in fear, but he still managed to answer with a shaking voice.

     "I-i was just going t-to the b-bathroom." That guy looked into his eyes as if he can read or see what's in Junghan's mind, whether he was lying or not,and after a moment, he finally huffed out loud and push Junghan's face away harshly. "I give you five minutes." He stated firmly and took the box of cigarettes on the bedside table. Junghan stood up and went to the bathroom with his shaky legs.

     Once he was inside, he locked the door and quickly does his business in the bathroom and went out as soon as he can. When he opened the bathroom door, he saw that guy by the window, looking out as he talked with a serious expression, on the phone.

     He doesn't want to interfere, so he just walked back to the bed and sat there, waiting for that guy to finished his conversations. After a few minutes, that guy ended the phone call with an angry huff, Junghan flinched when he heard that and cowered away when the guy walked back to sat near him on the bed.

     That guy was glaring angrily at him and Junghan avoided eye contact because he was scared that guy would think he's rude or something. The guy close the gap between them and Junghan just sat there, not moving an inch because he was afraid that guy might slap him or do something to hurt him if he knew Junghan was avoiding any body contact with him.

    That guy raised his hand and Junghan shut his eyes tightly as he waited for the impact coming from his hand but he felt nothing other than a hand his cheeks softly and lovingly. The long-haired boy open both of his eyes slowly and looked at the guy who sat next to him that gave him some sort of a concern look.

-

     This is what he hated the most living in this house, the young master that the nurses talked about was his care-taker and was also the guy sitting next to him. The guy that he talked about with Jihoon was the same guy and he had been taking care of him since he lost his lover. This guy may come as a very violent guy but he's also the sweetest person you could've ever met.

     What he told Jihoon was the truth, he get pretty much violent these past few weeks, but that doesn't mean he never took care of him. He was a very kind and sweet person when Junghan first met him, he was Junghan's lover's best friend.

     They met at the college during Jisoo, Junghan's boyfriend's graduation. Jisoo had introduced him to this weird but funny guy. He was so sweet and kind, and whenever Jisoo had works to do at his office until late at night, this guy would pick Junghan up from his workplace at the hospital and took him to have dinner whenever they waited for Jisoo.

     Soon, this guy became his best friend too and they opened up to each other more, talking about personal things. When Jisoo died from a mysterious case of homicide, this guy was always with him, lending him his shoulders whenever Junghan broke down. And Junghan can't take the fact that his boyfriend died because someone killed him. Who could've had the heart to kill the nicest person on earth. Jisoo was so kind to everybody, he doesn't even get jealous when Junghan kept on spending his time with his own best friend and he always waited for Junghan if he finished his shift late at night.

     But life is cruel and you would never get to have your happy ending that easily. A month after the incident happened, that guy offered for Junghan to live with him at his own mansion since Junghan can't afford to pay for the rent for the expensive apartment that he had shared with his boyfriend alone.

     Junghan considered it for a few days and when he got a notice for the pay rent, he immediately agreed to that guy's idea. Jihoon didn't like his choice because he thought that Junghan made a rushed decision and he didn't fully trust the guy, but Junghan just pushed all the negative thoughts away and carry on with his decision.

     If only he was not stubborn and listened to his best friend who he had met since middle school, he wouldn't have get into this trouble.

     This guy, or more known as Jun, was becoming colder as the time passed by, making Junghan felt uncomfortable. But when he voiced out that he wanted to move out because he didn't want to bother him anymore, Jun would become his cheerful self back and insisted that Junghan just stayed with him for the time being and whenever Junghan truly ready to move out to his own house, he could do as he please but not for the time being. Junghan felt weird with his change of attitude but he just wave it off and obeyed to the taller guy's words. 

     The violation started when Junghan went home late because he was helping his best friend for his birthday party, and when he went home, Jun slapped him across his cheeks and pulled on his hair, asking for explanation.

     Junghan cried at that time because he was so scared of Jun and he thought he was drunk but he wasn't. Junghan answered truthfully but he doesn't believe him and locked him in his room for the next few days but he still asked the maids to give him foods. After that, he never allowed Junghan to get out of the house, not even to go to work.

     Junghan became more scared and he was still traumatized by his boyfriend's death, so he always got panicked attacks and he became hysterical. Jun called for his personal doctor and told the doctor that Junghan had a mental problem, so the doctor made a few little check ups to the traumatized boy and ordered for Jun to observed him every second because they were afraid that he might do something dangerous, but Jun was a busy guy and he had other things to do, so he hired some nurses and ordered for them to took care of Junghan.

     Junghan kept on crying everyday and his mouth kept on chanting his boyfriend's name. When he got visited by his best friend, he was so happy that he burst into tears and hugged him tightly. Jihoon was surprised to witnessed his friend's state, he was so skinny, eyes blood shot, hair and clothes unorganized and he looked like a mental patient. But he knew his best friend better and he knew Junghan didn't have mental illness like Jun had stated(and he thought it was vice versa).

     The first day that they got to meet was so short as soon, some bodyguards ordered Jihoon to get out from the room. And Jun who had witnessed how Junghan was so happy to meet his best friend, stated that they can meet but only once per two weeks. Junghan was more than happy to hear that and every week, he would looked forward to meet Jihoon.

-

     Junghan was pulled out of his trance when Jun spoke up. "How are you today?" He asked with a smile. Junghan wanted to throw up at how he was being sickeningly sweet to him when he had scared the out of him a few minutes ago. "F-fine..." Junghan answered with his low voice. He tucked Junghan's long hair behind his ear as he said, "Don't you want to ask me how was my day today?"

     Junghan looked up at him and did as he was told. "H-how was your day?" He asked with a trembling voice. Jun laughed lightly and his cheeks using his thumb. "It was great,baby. Thank you for asking." He smiled happily.

     But then, his smile turned into a deep frown as he looked down at his phone. "My dad called. He asked me to go to his house because he want me to meet a girl of his choice for my wedding." He stated as he intertwined their fingers. "So, I won't be home for tonight until tomorrow morning. I need to obey my father's words. You will be alright, won't you? I'll ask the nurse to take care of you." Junghan nodded his head weakly.

     "Don't worry, I still love you. You don't have to worry about it. I'll marry that girl just to take all my father's property. Then, we will get married and we'll live happily together." He said and kissed Junghan on his cheek. Junghan wanted to wiped it off because he was disgusted by it but he just stayed still and nodded his head and gave him a weak smile as a facade.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*