WOTW 1

Writing's On The Wall

A/N: did I forget to mention there's abuse and characters death? I'm sorry..//hides//

Anyway, here's the first chapter. I hope you enjoy it! ^^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

     Junghan sat in his room near the window and stared at the wall blankly like a dead person. He rocked his body back and forth as he hugged his knee to his chest. Soon, he found himself sobbing and tears streamed down his cheeks, and after awhile, his sobbing got worse and his voice could be heard all over the room. He rocked his body faster and cried harder. Emotions were overwhelming in himself as he chanted his lover's name, his voice getting louder by time.

     He finally broke down and he grabbed all the things that's in his reach and threw it onto the floor, things like the pillow on the bed next to him and the bedside lamp, shattering the things that he had threw onto the floor while screaming in agony. He was in pain, not on his bloodied hands that had been injured by the shattered glass nor the cuts that he made on his wrist in attempt to kill himself, but it was his heart. His heart was in pain as he remembered what had happened that particular day.

     Suddenly, the door flew open and there were people running towards his side. The nurses carried him to his bed and he just laid back on the bed without much resistance because he had no energy left in himself as he was loosing too much blood, though his tears never stop. He was used to this, it almost happened everyday. Him losing his mind and the nurses trying to treat his wound. The room was nearly empty because of the ruckus that he had made, all the decorations gone because he had broke all of them.

     "This won't do. We should tie him up, he's getting worse. The young master won't like it if he knew he did it again." One nurse said and the others agreed to it and they all did their tasks. This does not usually happened. They would only tie him up if he tried to injured himself. Most of the time, he would just threw things and cried, but there were times when he would purposely tried to injured himself.

-----

     After the nurses went out, Junghan pulled on the straps of clothes tying his hand and leg. There was once when they used cuffs, but they decided against it when they found his hand had bruised because he kept tugging at it.

     Junghan sighed as he looked at the ceiling. They want him to get better but they were just making it worse by not giving him anything to do. If he get to do something, at least gave him a book so that he can read it, he would get better because he can distract himself from the incident that played through his mind. But he had nothing to do and he could just stared at the empty room all day long. What was he supposed to feel? Happy for not having anything to do? And he had always got a nightmare every time he took a nap,that's why didn't sleep.

     The door creaked open again, Junghan turned his head to look at the intruder and he felt relieved rushed throughout his body as he caught the familiar face of the guy.

     "J-jihoon..." tears once again escaped his eyes as he recognised his best friend. Jihoon smiled at him though there were tears running down his cheeks and he walked towards the bed where Junghan was tied up. He sat next to Junghan and held his hand.

     "Hey..." he said as he Junghan's hand with his thumb to calm the older boy down. He knew Junghan really wanted to hug him because they only get to meet once every two weeks and he missed him, so he leaned down and hugged his friend dearly. Junghan broke down and sobbed as he felt Jihoon hugging him. Jihoon pulled away and smiled at him.

     "You lose more weight, didn't you?" Jihoon asked in concern. Junghan merely nodded his head as he felt Jihoon wiping his dried tears with a wet clothes that the nurse had provided in a small basin on the bedside table. Jihoon gently wiped his face and neck with the wet clothes in silence.

     "Jihoon-ah... can you ask them to take this thing of me. It hurts..." Junghan suddenly spoke up. Jihoon sighed as he put the wet clothes into the basin. "I already told them to. But they won't listen to me." He replied and gave Junghan an apologetic look. Junghan knew they won't let him go unless a certain person told them to, but he can't bear it, being restrained to the bed.

     "Will you be here for long?" He asked Jihoon another question. Jihoon smiled warmly and his arms softly. "Of course. I won't waste the time being with you. And besides, we can barely meet nowadays. I'm getting busier with my wedding stuffs." Jihoon said as he fiddled with his fingers, feeling shy all of a sudden.

     Junghan smiled softly as he asked him. "How's your fiancé doing?" Jihoon smiled as his lover's face came across his mind. "He's cool. Still as handsome as ever." Jihoon replied with a proud grin. "I'm happy for you." Junghan replied with his soft and low voice.

     "You looked like you haven't eaten for weeks! Doesn't he feed you? Did he treat you well?" Jihoon asked as he finally noticed Junghan's condition. Junghan his dried lips as he remembered what did the said guy did to him. "H-he's getting less violent nowadays, but the tying up is getting more often and he was barely at home, so the nurse tied me up for the rest of the day until he came back. There was once when they tied me up for the entire two days if I'm not wrong. And my hand was swollen and there were bruises after that because I was struggling too much. That guy got mad and he fired the nurse that had tied me up." Junghan told Jihoon what had happened at him last week. 

     They continued talking about their days, mostly Junghan listening to Jihoon's wedding arrangements and the bachelor party that will be held next two weeks. Junghan really wanted to join the party but he knew if he did so, it's like asking for his own death.

     Junghan asked Jihoon to stay longer with him and Jihoon complied without much complain. Soon, Junghan fell into deep slumber while holding onto his best friend's hands.

-----

     The next thing he knew, he was awake in the same position but there was a faint weight on his stomach and his hands and legs, unrestrained. He looked beside him, and there was someone's face next to his. The one that he feared the most. He didn't move at all because he feared that this guy would do something horrible to him. He just laid on his back and tried to hold in his fear of the guy hugging him at the moment.

     He shut his eyes tightly when that guy shift in his sleep, but fortunately, his eyes were still shut when Junghan peeked beside him. Junghan let out a deep sigh of relief once he made sure that guy was still in his sleep. Junghan wanted to get out of his grip because that guy was holding him to tightly after he shift his position, so Junghan gather all of his courage and he tried to push the hand away softly. He pried those hands off softly and once the hand was put aside, he got the shock of his life when he heard the voice.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Please leave some feedback if you don't mind because I want to know what you think about this first chapter. Thanks for subscribing to this story ^^

See you in the next chapter (*^▽^)/