WOTW 7

Writing's On The Wall

 

 A/N: hihi...here's the 7th chapter. An important chapter since it explain everything that happened. So, read read.

Huhu..thank you to those who subscribed, upvoted and leaving comments. I appreciate and love you all! ≧﹏≦

I didn't expect it since Wonhan is pretty underrated. Anyway, enjoy~

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hi,hyung."

He was different, totally different as Junghan observed him up and down. His hair was brown making him looked more gorgeous, his outfit was totally different from what Junghan had seen him wearing, and he looked more built.

"Wonwoo?" Junghan said unsurely as he looked at the man stood in front of him. The latter giggled as he looked at the confused Junghan. "Yeah, it's me, hyung." He stated and step closer to the bed and sat next to the fragile boy.

"How are you feeling, hyung?" He asked softly as he took Junghan's hand in his and it with his thumb gently. 

Junghan stared at the younger boy in shock as his mind still wouldn't process all the facts that he was receiving all at once. "H-how...I-i don't understand..?" Junghan mumbled out and his tears once again gathered and threatened to fall out. Wonwoo just smiled softly at him as Junghan traced his fingers across the younger's face.

Suddenly, Wonwoo was pulled into a hug, and the boy hugged back firmly but not too tightly since he didn't want to hurt the older boy. The older sobbed as he hugged him closer. 

After a while, they pulled away from the hug and Wonwoo calmly wiped Junghan's tears away with a smile still plastered on his face. "How are you feeling?" Wonwoo asked the same question again. Junghan smiled and held the younger's hand that had wiped his tears. "Horrible." They both laughed softly at the light joke. They were embraced in silence as they tried to appreciate each others presence.

"How's your head?" Junghan asked the boy about his injury. "Nothing too serious. It was bandaged for a month, but it's fully-healed now. You should focus on yourself more. The doctor told me that you don't have enough vitamin, and blood and you were dehydrated. So, from now on, make sure you eat until you're fat, so that I don't have to worry about your health anymore."

Junghan glared at him, but he just threw a sneaky smile at him. They were both once again in silence as they looked at their linked hands, not knowing what to talk about.

Junghan broke the silence by asking the latter a simple question. "How?" Junghan asked simply but Wonwoo already know what does it mean.

-Flashback-

Jun and Wonwoo were still battling against each other and suddenly, Wonwoo heard someone calling his name. "Wonwoo-yah, get down!" He turned towards the door and saw his best friend, Hoon who stood at the door with a gun in his hand. He widened his eyes and ducked down immediately. 

And a gun shot was heard, followed by a loud groan.

Wonwoo looked back at Jun and he saw that he was shot on his shoulder. "Go! Go now! I'll take care of him." Hoon said and Wonwoo stood up and without wasting more time, he walked back at Junghan and untied his hands and legs, carried him bridal-style once he was done and made his way down and walked out of the house, followed by some of the workers that were helping them.

They walked away from the mansion as far as his feet managed to walk since he was injured badly. When they deemed that it was far enough, they stopped walking and Wonwoo fished out his phone, calling for someone immediately.

They waited by the roadside and soon, a couple of cars stopped in front of them. Wonwoo breathed out a sigh of relief as the drivers and some bodyguards walked out and helped them to get into the car. Wonwoo were carried into the car, same goes to Junghan. Once each of them were already settled into the cars, the drivers drove away, leaving the dark place behind.

-end of flashback- 

Once he told Junghan what had happened, he waited for the latter's reaction. As expected, there were trace of confusion on his face, and also fear.

"Is he alive?" Junghan finally broke the silence.

"Jun?" Wonwoo asked him for confirmation. He nodded slowly. Wonwoo sighed as he tightened the hold on Junghan's hand that he was holding. "Fortunately, yes... he was only injured by the shot on his shoulder and legs. Hoon told me that he won't be able to walk anymore, but... I don't know if I should take that as a good news or what because... the fact that he's still alive is still making me scared." He looked up and stared into Junghan's beautiful orbs.

"I'm scared for you... men like him wouldn't just let go of what he already had easily. I know he wouldn't give up on you." Junghan shuddered in fear hearing what Wonwoo had said.

Wonwoo noticed that and he gently cupped his cheeks. "And I just want you to know that I won't give up on you too."

-

The next few days, Junghan felt better, so he decided to have a tour around the house. It was Wonwoo's house. It turns out that the younger boy was a young master too. He had a mansion of his own. And the nurses that helped them, now worked for him. His parents lives in Japan, leaving him alone in the big mansion without proper care(not that he needed one). But, his parents trusted him since he was a good kid and they would always come back to Korea every Christmas.

And about him being a bodyguard for Jun's household-- it was Jihoon who started it. Jihoon's fiance was Wonwoo's best friend, so they knew each other. Jihoon told him about Junghan's case since he kept on asking about him ever since he saw Junghan's pictures in Jihoon's photo album of his friends during high school. 

After hearing the story, Wonwoo asked them why didn't they made a report to the police, but Jihoon told him that they don't have any proof to file a report. So, they made a plan on helping Junghan escaped from the mansion and it included Wonwoo being a bodyguard to made their plan closer to success. And it worked, thanks to their risk-taking decision.

Although Junghan was touched that people were all trying to help him, he was still mad at the fact that they were all acting like nothing happened before and they wouldn't even tell him that they knew each other. The day Wonwoo told him about this, he sulked all day long, giving his back to Wonwoo and never talked to him until the next day.

Junghan still remembered clearly what had happened that day.

-flashback-

Junghan was giving him the cold shoulder all day long because he told him about the plan. So, Wonwoo think of a way to cheer the boy up.

He dragged Junghan(not literally) to the park nearby, taking him for a walk on a wheelchair since his legs were still weak. He bought a cone of ice cream and handed it to the still sulky boy.

"Hyung..please, take this. I know you're not going to talk to me but at least eat something. The maids told me that you didn't eat anything since breakfast. Your stomach will get upset if you don't fill it with foods." Junghan looked at the other side, not giving his attention to the younger boy. Wonwoo sighed heavily. "You're not this kind of person...usually you would eat the foods that I bring for you when I'm your bodyguard. Maybe the foods in my mansion were not tasty enough.. do you perhaps, like the foods in Jun's mansion more?"

Hearing that, Junghan glared at the younger but he still didn't make any other movement. Frustrated, Wonwoo did the last thing he know that would get the older boy to eat something.

"Hyung..either you take this ice cream and eats it or you're going to experience your first kiss with me in front of the public." Junghan's eyes widened as he heard that. He looked at Wonwoo and gave him a glare (though his blush betrayed himself as he felt the heat on his cheeks). "Don't you dare..."

Wonwoo smirked at this. "Try me." With that, he leaned forward to kiss the long-haired boy. Junghan squeaked and stopped him in time by putting his palm on his forehead. "What the hell, Wonwoo?!" The younger just smiled mischievously.

Junghan huffed in annoyance and Wonwoo's smile turned into a victorious one when Junghan snatched the almost melting ice-cream away. "Good boy." Wonwoo stated before he returned to his position and wheeled Junghan towards other places. Junghan tried to get rid of his blush away by fanning himself, but he doesn't know that it's a futile effort because the younger boy had noticed it earlier. And he thought that the older boy was cute.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sorry for the bad grammar errors..T_T