WOTW 4

Writing's On The Wall

 

 

 

A/N: Hey,guys! Here's a short update because I'm going to update another chapter tomorrow. Hope you like it. ^^

Don't forget to leave feedbacks!(∩_∩)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

For the next few days, Junghan's health has gotten better because Wonwoo, the bodyguard would always sneaked in and comfort him like he always does. Jun was rarely at home, making it easier for the both of them to meet up.

All the maids,nurses,butlers and every workers in the mansion, knew about them but they kept it a secret because they all didn't like how their young master treated the poor boy. They thought that Junghan didn't deserve this kind of treatment because he was a kind and cheerful boy.

Before all of this started, Junghan had always helped them cooking and doing chores. That's why they love Junghan and treated him nicely, though some nurses had to tie him up because they didn't want him to hurt himself.

So, they decided to stayed shut about it and let Wonwoo talked with Junghan whenever the young master was not at home because they know that only Wonwoo could bring a smile onto Junghan's face. He never ate the food that they gave except when Wonwoo bring the food to him, asking him to eat it.

Because of that, Wonwoo trusted them and decided to tell all of them about his plan on helping Junghan escape. They were all surprised and insecured at first by what Wonwoo had told them, but soon, they considered about it before finally agreeing to help them to work out the plan and helped Junghan escape from this mansion. Wonwoo promised them that he would help them if they escape with him and Junghan together so they agreed.

Unfortunately for them, one of the new nurses didn't agree and decided to tell Jun about it without them knowing(because she secretly like the young master).

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Wonwoo were humming his favorite song while he walked to the mansion to work for his night shift, when suddenly, his phone vibrated, indicating a text message. He checked the message that he had received and he abruptly stopped on his track.

From:Hoon-hyung

He knew about our plan. Don't come tonight if you don't want to get killed by him.

 

 

That one message was enough for him to get super worried. He walked faster as he texted his friend(also a butler at the mansion).

To:Hoon-hyung

What about Junghan-hyung? Is he okay?

 

He waited for the reply and he prayed for the better,but the text message that he received made him run his way to the said place.

From:Hoon-hyung

No. I'm sorry, but we can't do anything.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Once he was in the house, he immediately looked for someone to asked if anything had happen and how did their plans leaked out. He found one of the maids that were close with Junghan at the kitchen, her face pale as she shut her eyes tightly. Wonwoo made his way to her and hugged her, observed her conditions.

"Hey,Yoonjung-noona. Are you okay?" The older girl looked at him with fear in her eyes. "Wonwoo-yah, why are you here? You're not supposed to be here. Go home. He's getting furious up there, I'm scared for you...please,go home..." she was sobbing as she pushed Wonwoo away.

Wonwoo shook his head as he held the hand that was pushing him away. "No,noona. What did he do? Is Junghan-hyung, okay? A-and who told him about it?" He asked, but the girl suddenly looked like she saw a ghost and she backed up.

Wonwoo turned around and the next thing he knew, a pain shot through his head and he out.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*