WOTW 3

Writing's On The Wall

A/N: Hey, guys! Here's the third chapter. Hope you like it!●ω●

BTW, another character is revealed! Hooray! And don't forget to leave comments. (^_^)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

     That night, after Jun left him in his room alone, Junghan took his small notebook that he hid underneath the broken floor under the bed. Jihoon had gave it to him secretly during on of their meeting time, because he had acknowledge the fact that they locked Junghan up in this room without giving him anything to entertain himself.

     Jihoon really wanted to helped his best friend escaped, he had tried his best to do so, but Jun found out once and he threatened him about his fiancé and his life. Jihoon believed that Jun can do anything since he was the heir of his father's big and well-known company and, he had many connections. After that incident, Jihoon would apologize to Junghan everyday for not being helpful because he can't do anything to help his best friend.

*-*-*-*

     Junghan was writing his diary for that day, everyday he would write one whenever he had time and in the diary, he wrote something like a wish and sometimes, he would pretend that he was talking to Jisoo, asking for his help and asking for some clues about his homicide case since it was still not settled and stayed mysterious.

     Suddenly,the door creaked open and Junghan was surprised and he hid the book under his pillow as fast as he can and looked at the door nervously to see the intruder. A head peeked a little at the door and the guy smiled at the pale-looking male in the room. "Hi, Hannie-hyung!" He greeted happily but with a hushed tone.

     Junghan let out the breath he was holding as he recognised the face of the intruder. He frowned angrily at him as the guy closed the door behind his back. "What are you doing here?" Junghan asked angrily but still with a hushed tone. That guy smiled softly and went beside Junghan to sat next to him.

     Once he was settled next to the long-haired boy, the latter leaned his head on his shoulder. Junghan snuggled happily onto his shoulder as they tried to find comfort in each other. "Everyone has gone home, I was left alone to guard your room. Even the maids had gone to bed, saying that I'll just guard you myself because they're tired. I'm tired too, though. I've been working from the morning." That boy pouted slightly as he continued complaining to Junghan how the workers were treating him in this house.

     Junghan smiled slightly hearing that, he had always loved spending time with this younger boy, though the boy was supposed to be his bodyguard, it seems like Junghan became his councillor instead. "I know I'm the youngest in this stupid mansion, but they shouldn't have treated me like this." That boy stop his complaints, as he noticed that Junghan had been staring at him all those time he was complaining.

     "Hyung, what are you looking at? I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me like that." He grinned and Junghan just laughed it off. "Who told you you're handsome?", "Myself." He answered proudly. Junghan laughed at his cuteness. Junghan was surprised by the fact that this boy was the first person that had made him laugh after his boyfriend's death. Not Jun, nor even his best friends. This boy, the boy that should've been his bodyguard.

     "I'm upset,though." Junghan suddenly said. "Why?" The boy looked at him curiously. "That you're not happy to be guarding me by yourself." Junghan pouted. "H-hey, it's not like that! I was just still grudging over the fact that all the people in the house were bullying me. I'm still happy that I got to guard you alone, so that the others won't ask me about it." Junghan smiled and finally noticed that the boy was carrying something with him.

     "You didn't have your dinner yet?" Junghan asked in curiosity as he observed the tray on the boy's lap. "Hmm,nope. This is yours. Everyone had ate for dinner except you. So, eat. I refused to take any 'no' answers from you." He stated in determination. Junghan took the tray that the boy had put on his lap and put it onto the bedside table, saying that he'll eat those later.

     "No,nononononononono! Eat it right now! I don't believe you, you might flushed the foods into the toilet bowl and said that you've finished the meal when you're actually not." The boy said as he took back the tray and put it onto the latter's lap. Junghan looked at him, amused. "I think you watch too much movies..." Junghan said amusely as he gave the boy a judging look.

     "Hey, movies are not bad, it's good for your knowledge though. You might not know what might happens in the future." The boy shrugged and continued stating the benefits of watching movies. Junghan shook his head as he watched the boy rambling and chuckled a little. He finally decided to eat something so that he'll have the energy to stay up with the younger. They were both finally in silence as the younger watched the older ate his supper.

     "Hyung...".the boy called for his attention. Junghan just hummed to acknowledge the boy that he was listening.

     "Can I ask some questions?" Another hum came from Junghan. 

     "Aren't you bored, living in this suffocating room, by yourself... and you don't even have anything to do. Was that the reason you often get panic attack? And... I've heard the doctor told the young master that you don't have mental illness, you just had depression... I can't believe young master would do this to you... your depression will only worsen by locking you alone in this room." The boy said with a low voice though Junghan could hear a hint of anger in his words. Junghan stared at his food as he processed the words into his head. 

     "What can I do? I can't ask for help from anyone because I'm stucked in here without any connections from the outside world. I don't even know what happened out there....and I've already gave up on my life--I know I won't escape from this hell that Jun had made for me." Junghan stabbed the food on the plate as he remembered what the other guy had done to his life.

     He expected the other to just wave the topic off or maybe took pity of him. But what the boy said with his deep voice after that, he never expected it at all.

     "I will help you escape from this hell."

 

*-*-*

 

     Junghan chuckled hearing that. "Are you crazy? Sorry,but I won't accept the offer, I don't want him hurting more people, especially the one I cared. You know how he is, he'll kill anyone who tried to disobey his words. You don't have to do that. I don't want him to kill you, then I won't have a playmate anymore." Junghan pouted lightly to lighten up the mood.

     But the younger boy just stared at him with his face telling the older that he was not kidding when he said that. Junghan stared back longer and finally gave up when the younger doesn't seem to want to back up. "Are you being serious right now?! No, I won't allow you. He'll ing kill you if he find out!" Junghan was frustrated since he knew the boy was very stubborn and he won't back up.

     "But hyung, you can't stay here for the rest of your life. This is torture!" The boy insisted.

     "Yes, I know that..but even if I managed to escape from this mansion, he'll hunt me down once I'm out there." Junghan sighed heavily as he looked at the disappointed younger boy. "Look, I know you really want to help me, but I don't want you to get in danger because of me." The boy looked down and once again, they were embraced in silence.

     Junghan finished his last bit of supper and gave the tray back to the boy. The younger stood up to leave, and as he was about to close the door, he said the thing that made Junghan feared the most.

     "I don't care what will happen to me, and I'll stick to my word. I'm going to help you escape from this hell."

     With that, he shut the door behind him. Junghan stared lifelessly at the door.

     "Yah,Jeon Wonwoo! You idiot, don't you dare!" The boy heard Junghan shouted in the room. He just smirked and walked away.

     "It's for your own good, hyung. I've always hated that piece of that they called young master."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*