WOTW 9

Writing's On The Wall

A/N: finally! I am able to update this chapter. T_T

There's one? I don't know, maybe two chapters left bc I might made the last chapter into two parts. Anyway, a longer chapter to made up the time that I didn't update this fic. Thank you for those still reading this even though I didn't update for a very long time.

Subscribe, comments and upvotes are welcomed. ^^enjoy...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

   Wonwoo raised his head to look at Junghan. The older was playing with his hand, and was staring on his lap blankly.

   "Baby..." he called him softly and poked his cheek. Junghan looked away and crossed his arms, ignoring the younger.

   Wonwoo sighed and shifted closer to the older boy on the couch, sneaked his hand around his waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

   "Hey....don't ignore me. Hmm? Baby?" Wonwoo tilted his head cutely and peeked at the older's face. Junghan was trying his best to hold himself from smiling by biting his lips.

   Wonwoo smiled seeing this, hugging the older boy closer. "You're not mad at me right?" He asked him softly.

   Junghan finally broke into a smile when Wonwoo pouted cutely and acted dumb to cheer him up. Wonwoo smiled seeing this. "Why are we fighting over something stupid?" The younger said that more to himself and pulled the older to lay his head on his chest. The older snuggled closer and sighed softly. "I don't know."

   They were engulfed in silence for a long time. Wonwoo pulled the older to sit on his lap and the weak boy didn't protest and just sat on him silently and snuggled closer to the crook of his neck,inhaling the younger's musky scents.

   Wonwoo wrapped his hand around the other's waist while the other hand the elder's soft long strands of hair.

   Wonwoo broke the silence by sighing in content. They hugged each other until they felt it was time to pull away and settled on the sofa next to each other with a comfortable silence.

    They thought they might made the others worried ,so they decided to call the others back into the room to join them, if only not for the clumsy boy who stumbled into the room with heavy breathing. He was trying to catch his breath and Junghan and his lover looked at him in amusement.

    Hey,bro. You okay?" Wonwoo asked the younger boy who had just barged in. The boy smiled sheepishly and scratched his head.

   "Umm..yeah. Just a little problem." He said to assure the two boys, but then he freaked out when he heard Jihoon's voice from afar. "Hyung! Help me!  Jihoon-hyung is going to kill me!" The boy screamed in horror and ran towards them to hide himself from Jihoon.

   The said boy came in, looking as menacing as ever. "Where's that little sh*t?!"

   When he saw the boy hiding behind them, he stepped forward, but was stopped by the hand gripping on his waist. "Let me go, Choi Seungcheol! Let me kill that s---"

   "Enough,Jihoon-ah.. let's go calm yourself down." Seungcheol said as he dragged the smaller boy with ease, going outside of the room.

   The two boys who saw the scene, just blinked dumbly, still didn't get what just happened. "Seungkwan-ah, care to explain?" Jeonghan raised his brow, looking at the boy questioningly.

   "U-uhmm.. I was just teasing him. I called him.. a baby.. a-and small. Small little baby." Seungkwan said, rubbing his nape sheepishly.

   "No wonder." Wonwoo mumbled softly.

*--------------*

   Its been a month since they got together. Jeonghan and Wonwoo were both more comfortable with each other now. They exchanged hugs and kisses comfortably but they never go beyond that.

   Since it was their first month of being together, they both decided to exchange presents to celebrate their first month anniversary.

   "What did you get for me?" Jeonghan asked excitedly as he sat on the couch in the living room. He received a small box from the younger. He opened the small box and found a necklace. There was a ring on the necklace, and Jeonghan saw the date of their first day being a couple, on the ring.

   He was so touched and he lunged forward, hugging the younger who had a satisfied smile on his face. Jeonghan pulled away to observe the gift that he received and he totally forgot about the present for Wonwoo.

   Even after a while, he still ignored the other and forgot about the present. Wonwoo sighed but was still smiling looking at the boy who liked the present that he gave.

   "Baby....where's mine?" He asked him and waited for the present. Jeonghan finally remembered and he gave him an apologetic look. But then, he hesitated, looking at the thing that he had prepared for the younger boy.

   Wonwoo saw this and he held the other's hand and squeezed them gently. "What's wrong?" He asked in concern.

   Jeonghan bit his lips and confessed his concern. "I-I..a-actually I don't think it's an edible gift. Its nothing compared to yours." He said softly. Wonwoo smiled at his cuteness. "Hyung, it doesn't matter. As long as it's from your heart, I'll accept it." Wonwoo grinned and reached out his hand, waiting for the older to give him his present.

   Jeonghan sighed and finally took the present behind his back, and gave it to the excited boy. Wonwoo looked at the wrapped present, and carefully tear the wrapper. It revealed a white and elegant book, a diary kind of book, and Wonwoo observed it carefully. He looked at the other boy to ask for the permission to open the button-kind-of-lock, and Jeonghan nodded his head. What he saw, was unexpected. It was blank. All the pages were blank, except for one. The first page.

     There was a picture of the two of them on a polaroid, cuddling with each other at the park the other day. They weren't looking at the camera,instead they were looking at the blue sky, but it was a beautiful picture and he can't describe how beautiful that moment looked in the picture. And there was a writing underneath the pic.

'The most beautiful moment in my life ^^'

   Wonwoo was touched by the gift. He turned to smile thankfully at the boy and pulled him into a hug.

   "This is the most perfect present I ever had. Thank you, baby." Wonwoo whispered next to his ears and wrapped his arms around him tighter. Jeonghan smiled in relief seeing that the boy liked his gift.

   When they pulled away, Jeonghan asked the younger to help him wear the necklace. Once he was done, Wonwoo pulled out something from under his shirt's collar and showed him the exact same necklace and ring.

   "I'm sorry that my gift isn't that expensive, but I just started working with Jihoon, so it might take time for me to buy you something valuable." Jeonghan stated. Yes, he just started working with Jihoon last week. He worked as the receptionist at Jihoon's studio, doing light and easy task that doesn't need too much energy and movement.

   The younger took his hand and kissed his knuckles softly, his lips barely touched the skin as he intertwined their fingers. "I don't need gifts that are expensive. I need things that are meaningful. And this.." he gestured at the book. "It means so much to me." He said with his gentle but deep voice.

   Jeonghan fell in love with him for the hundredth time at the moment, feeling grateful and happy that he have him as his lover. "Thank you for the necklace too. I love it." Jeonghan smiled and took the ring in his hand, tracing the carved numbers that meant so much to them.

   "Well..after this, we're going to take more great pic and memories to fill in this diary. We'll do it together, okay?" Jeonghan nodded eagerly and stole a peck from his lips.

   Wonwoo smirked and pulled him by his nape and crashed their lips together, locking their lips in a longer and more passionate kiss. Jeonghan smiled in the kiss and moved closer to kiss him deeper, tugging on his shirt a little bit. When they pulled away, they were both out of breath. They chuckled and bumped their foreheads together.

"Love you, babe.."

"I love you too."

*------------*

   That afternoon, while they were cooking something just to spend their free time, one of the butler came, and handed Wonwoo some letters. He thanked him and dismissed the said butler. Wonwoo checked the letters one by one, almost all of it weren't important stuffs. But one of the letters, caught his eyes bc of it's odd look. He took it and opened them secretly, after making sure that Jeonghan was busy with the cooking book.

   He didn't know why, but when he opened them, he had expected this from the moment he spot this letter.

 

'Give me back what's mine. And I'll never bother you again.'

   The message was simple but there was a deep meaning to it.

   Wonwoo clearly knew who send him the letter. There's only one person out there that hated him and would dare to send this kind of letter.

Wen Junhui.

   The psychopath who had tortured his lover and took advantage of him.

   Wonwoo could never forgive him for doing that, even if he was begging on his knees. But obviously, that crazy guy aren't going to be a better person sooner or later. He sent him threatening letter and he's asking for Jeonghan to come back to him, and Wonwoo wasn't going to let that happen.

   ".....wonwoo.. Jeon Wonwoo. Yah!" Wonwoo was pulled out of his trance when the older yelled, calling for him for the tenth time already.

   Wonwoo turned at him and asked him why. "I should've ask you that! You weren't paying attention all this time. You didn't even hear me when I called for you. Is there anything that bothers you?" Jeonghan asked in concern, and looked worried about the younger boy who seemed to have trouble.

   Wonwoo crumpled the paper and hid it inside his pocket. Then, he threw a reassuring smile at Jeonghan and shook his head. He then changed the topic by asking Jeonghan about the food that they were going to cook. Jeonghan sensed that something was wrong, but he decided to let the matters go for the moment and played along with the other. One thing for sure, he needed to know about this matter soon because it seemed like it's troubling his lover's mind.

*--------------*

   That night, Wonwoo called Jihoon and asked him to bring the others for a sleep over, saying that he had some job to be done at the office. He asked for the younger boy to take care of his boyfriend while he was gone for the night. Jihoon agreed and brought his boyfriend, Seungkwan and Myungho along for the sleep over.

   When they arrived few minuted later, Wonwoo dragged Seungcheol with him and asked the older boy to accompany him. Seungcheol frowned and wondered why would he need him, but he still followed the younger boy to his office. They met with Wonwoo's colleagues, Mingyu, Soonyoung, Seokmin and Vernon, who were also Seungcheol's friends outside the office building.

   "So, what's the deal?" Mingyu asked the older.Wonwoo sighed before he started explaining everything. 

-

   "So, I texted him that I would come over tonight to have a talk." He told them about Jun's case.

    "So, you're saying that you're going back to that house to have a 'talk' with that psycho?" Vernon asked, making an air-quote with his fingers.

   Wonwoo nodded confidently. The others looked at him weirdly.

   "Are you serious here?" Seungcheol asked curiously.

   Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "Yes, guys...I'm serious."

   They all sighed. "Alright, alright.. let's go." They got into their own car and drove towards their destination.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*