WOTW 10

Writing's On The Wall

LAST A/N: woah!! I can't believe I managed to finish this chapter along with this story. Its the longest chapter I've ever written, 7,000+ nonsense. I thought about splitting them into two parts, but I'm afraid that I forgot to update the last one.

Anyway, thank you for giving support to this story. It really meant a lot to me. The last thank you that I'll be saying to the subscribers, upvoters(?), and all those wonderful comments that gave me some spirit to write this. Thank you, Love you alls~~~(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Enjoy the last chappie~(praying there will be more WonHan for this comeback)

 

-*-

Wonwoo and the others parked their cars in front of the household of his worst enemy.

He took a deep breath as he looked at the mansion in front of him. He's here, he thought.

There's no turning back. His friends stood beside him and patted his shoulder and exchanged determined looks. They noticed that the gate was open, and Wonwoo immediately knew it. That pathetic psycho was aware of his visit.

The boy step forward with his friends following him, and they walked through the opened gate. The two guards who were on duty, took a glance at them, but they didn't make any move, they just stayed where they are and watched the group of friends walked into the household.

-*-

"Where's Wonwoo?" Jeonghan asked as he looked around the house. Jihoon who was with him at that time, shrugged and turned his attention back to his phone.

Jeonghan bit his lips as he felt uneasy and looked around worriedly.

"I saw him with Cheol, just now. But I don't know where did they go to because they didn't tell me anything." Jihoon answered after a while, seeing that his best friend was so worried about his boyfriend.

Jeonghan sighed, although Jihoon told him something, he still felt some kind of uneasiness inside him.

"...please be okay..."

-*-

They almost reached the front door, when they heard someone calling them over. The turned to their left towards where the garden was, and they saw the man on the wheelchair with a cup of tea in his hand. He looked relaxed and calmed sitting there with a few of his guards accompanying him. It almost looked mocking with the way he only cared about his tea.

Wonwoo slowly but confidently took a step towards the guy that he despised the most with his fist balled up on his side.

Jun looked up and smiled slightly and told the boys to take a seat once they got closer.

The boys hesitated before sitting down. Wonwoo was the one who took a seat first because he thought that, he was the one who wanted to discuss things with him, so he tried to act professional for once.

Jun didn't looked intimidating at all, in fact he looked kind of.. friendly.

"Hi, guys." Jun spoke up.

They all took a glance at Wonwoo, who was kinda surprised with Jun's greetings.

When they didn't answer him even after a while, Jun chuckled and took a sip of his tea, then he put them down.

"..actually, I -- wanted to say sorry for my behavior and acts towards you guys. I actually have reasons for all of my doings. Seriously. That's why I called you guys, Wonwoo to be exact. But I expected you will come with your friends."

They all look at him warily because they still couldn't believe what he was saying. Nobody would believe someone who was a psycho that turned to a normal nice guy in just a minute.

Jun noticed this and sighed. "I know it's hard to believe, but I actually have a mental illness. I needed my pills to keep me sane and normal."

"All this time, my brother who lived with me had helped me and made sure that I always took my pill everyday. But after he moved away, I kept on forgetting to take them. And that's what made my condition got worse." The boys listened intently and silently waited for him to continue. He wasn't lying, that's for sure. But that still didn't explain why was he still bothering them even after a few months they had leave this mansion.

Jun continued explaining. "You know what happen when I didn't take my pills. You had experience it yourself." Jun said while his eyes stuck on Wonwoo.

The younger glared at him. "Not me, you sh*t. Its Jeonghan who had suffered from your stupidity." Wonwoo muttered with anger lacing his words.

"I know... and I'm really sorry. If I could, I really wanted to go and apologize to him, myself. But, I know he wouldn't appreciate that one bit, so I just decided to tell you instead. After the incident in this mansion, the doctor knew about me throwing my pills away. Then, they made me go through a few months of treatment for my illness, and I finally became myself again. My brother visited me, and my old psycho self was so full of anger that I told my brother about Jeonghan. Thats when I realised I made a big mistake. A big stupid mistake."

Seungcheol who was listening to the younger all along, felt curious, so he decided to ask him. "What's with your brother?"

"He's worse than me. He cared for me too much and he'll do anything to make me happy. And I was stupid for telling him about Jeonghan. When he heard about it, he started to stalk you guys." Wonwoo knew he meant Jeonghan and him.

"I was still with my therapy and after I was discharged, he stayed with me in this mansion. When I asked him, he said that he wanted to take care of me. But I know that's not all, he had something up his sleeves. Few weeks ago, I found a letter in my office room. He had been writing to you and he had a few photos of Jeonghan. He disguised himself as me and sent those letters to you."

"I always knew that he did something because he was being super suspicious all the time, hiding a lot of things from me and he was always gone during the day. The thing is, he didn't have a job to begin with." Wonwoo digested all the information that Jun was telling him. He started to believe his words bit by bit.

"That's why I called you here because I wanted to give you warning. That brother of mine is worse than me. He's crazy." Jun finished with a stressed face.

They were all silent for a very long time, trying to sink in the info that they just received.

Wonwoo broke the silence with his question. "So, what do want me to do now?" He asked quietly.

Jun sighed for the nth time that day. "I suggest -- you take Jeonghan with you and go somewhere far from here. Not forever, though. Just a few months. I'll try my best to help you, I'll make sure he would forget about Jeonghan."

"How can I believe you?" Wonwoo asked, although he had already made up his mind.

"I promise I'll help you. This is the only way for me to apologize and make it up to Jeonghan and you." Jun said softly to reassure the younger.

Wonwoo sighed and finally nodded before thanking him. They finally worked it out and Wonwoo and the others decided to depart. They bid goodbye to the man on the wheelchair.

Before they departed though, Seungcheol asked the question that he was curious about since the beginning.

"Where's your brother? I thought he lives with you."

"He stayed at my parents' for the night." Jun told him. Seungcheol mouth formed an 'o', and he nodded.

"Thank you for coming and please tell Jeonghan that I'm sorry." Jun stated as his gaze turned to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo gave him a slight nod and shook hands with him before finally driving off.

-*-

"Why are you so quiet, and you're not even telling me where are we going!" Jeonghan screamed in frustration as he watched his boyfriend checking himself out in front of the mirror. He had been ignoring him for all day long and all he does was just dragging Jeonghan everywhere he wanted. And now they're both dressed up and their driver was waiting for them in the car.

Wonwoo walked to him when he was done and kissed him on the lips shortly, before he went behind him and pushed the wheelchair to the awaiting car.

Once they're in the car, they settled next to each other with none of them saying anything as the car drove towards their destination. Jeonghan was sulking because of his boyfriend's acts while Wonwoo was trying his best to hold in his excitement for their trip.

Yes, Wonwoo had decided to go abroad, just like Jun had suggested. He's going to stay in Japan with Jeonghan for a few months until this case is settled. Staying in Japan also means that he's going to introduce his lover to his parents. He had informed the elders about this, and they're more than happy to hear it. Since he was going to be in Japan for months, his father will be responsible for their business in Korea. He'll be going back and forth to Japan and Korea. Wonwoo will help his father whenever he needed him, so he'll be taking orders from his father. 

After being in the car for an hour, they finally arrived at the airport. Jeonghan looked around in wonder and turned to his lover questioningly. "What are we doing here?"

Wonwoo shrugged and smiled.

"Going somewhere." He answered simply as he made his way out of the car.

Jeonghan was clearly not satisfied with his answer. When Wonwoo opened the door for him, he ignored him and sat still on the car's seat, not moving an inch.

"Aren't you coming out?" Wonwoo asked when he noticed this.

Jeonghan crossed his arms and turned away, ignoring his boyfriend.

Wonwoo sighed. "Are you being serious right now? We'll be late for our flight." Jeonghan turned and glared at him. "What flight? You didn't tell me anything and now you're dragging me somewhere far from here? Are you gonna throw me away and sell me to someone? Huh? Is that it?" Jeonghan huffed.

"What if I am?" Jeonghan was beyond shocked by his reply.

"Yah! Are you crazy? How dar-" his words were cut off when Wonwoo leaned and stole a deep kiss from him.

"Just trust me, okay?"

When they pulled away, Jeonghan was speechless for a moment, seeing this, Wonwoo took the chance and carried the older in his arms and put him on the wheelchair. Then, he pushed the boy and made their way into the airport.

-*-

Jeonghan just watched as the boy was talking with his assistant on the phone about something serious. It looks like they had some problems with the flight. Wonwoo walked back to Jeonghan and sat next to him when he was done. He took his hands into his and squeezed them lightly, smiling at the older boy. "Are you tired?" He asked the older as he observed the boy's state.

Jeonghan smiled warmly at him and shook his head. "It's only been a few minutes. I'm not that weak you know." Jeonghan said defensively.

Wonwoo chuckled seeing his cute antics and kissed the back of Jeonghan's hand that he held in his palm. "I know..I'm just being concern about you." Jeonghan felt warm and fuzzy hearing those words from his boyfriend. Its cute and heartwarming whenever the younger showed affections for him.

"We'll have to wait for 15 minutes because our flight got delayed. You can sleep in the plane later, okay? I know you're tired." Wonwoo said as he the boy's cheeks and kissed his forehead. 

Jeonghan nodded and leaned his head on the other's shoulder, while they waited for their flight to be announce.

-

Tokyo,Japan, 5:45 p.m.

 Jeonghan looked around in amazement,  the city sure looked as great as he was told. They're on their way to the hotel, decided to stay there for the day and meet Wonwoo's parents on the next day.

Jeonghan couldn't hide his excitement, turning to the left and right for too long and too many times it made the boy who was seating next to him worried.

Wonwoo was amused seeing his boyfriend looking around through the car window in amazement, but he was still worried about him because he kept on turning his heads to different directions, and it made Wonwoo felt that his head would come off any sooner. So, he tugged on the boy's hands and pulled him into a hug, restraining the boy from making any movement. Jeonghan turned to face him and pouted heavily. Even when he didn't say anything, Jeonghan knew why his lover did that. Jeonghan then blushed when he noticed the close proximity of their faces, he could practically felt the other's breath on his cheek and he looked down, feeling his face turned even redder.

Wonwoo chuckled and peck his cheeks, hugging him closer and pulled the other's head with a little force to lay on his chest. The older boy punched his chest in revenge for his a-bit rough act.

Wonwoo pinched him on his cheeks in return, and Jeonghan pulled away from the hug just a little to send threatening glare at the boy then bit his neck a bit softly, not to hurt his lover. Wonwoo smirked at this. "Ohhh~ .."

The older bit him harder and he only let the flesh go when Wonwoo winced in pain. He huffed and pushed the younger away and looked back through the window, ignoring the boy who tried to gain sympathy from him, but only got his back as result.

Wonwoo pouted while holding his bruised neck and sat back on his seat properly, sulking all alone next to his lover.

-*-

"What are we going to wear for tonight? We didn't pack anything before we came here and it was all because of your stupidity and your love for making unplanned trip." Jeonghan continued with his rants as Wonwoo sat on the edge of the bed, rolling his eyes and he tried to block the noise coming from his boyfriend's mouth.

He tried to focus on the book that he managed to bring along earlier.

"Babe.." he sighed loudly so that the guy could hear him. Jeonghan stopped talking and averted his eyes to him. "Could you please shut it? I'm trying to read here." Though he already gave up on the book after a while.

Jeonghan huffed and crossed his arms, turning away from the younger.

Wonwoo sighed again and finally put the book away and shifted next to his lover, pulling him into his arms, this made the older boy laid on his chest while he hugged him close. Jeonghan struggled to break away from the hug but it's clear that Wonwoo had a stronger build, plus he was still not fully healed, leaving him at a disadvantage.

"What do you want? Get away." He tried to sound firm, but Wonwoo just chuckled.

"Are you mad at me, baby?"

Jeonghan groaned and finally stopped struggling and looked up at him in annoyance. Wonwoo looked at his face and brushed away the hair that stuck on his face.

"You should stop worrying so much. You will get wrinkles all over your face." He teased the other, who just sent him a glare. "I come prepared. I told my assistant to take our clothes that the maids had packed for us to my parents house. For tonight, I just thought you might like the idea of going for a tour around the city. This is Tokyo we're talking about." This caught Jeonghan's attention and he looked up at him with a bit sparkly eyes.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Nope."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yup!"

"Really??"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

A sigh. "Yes, honey.."

"You're lying, aren't you?"

"Really now?"

"You're not denying it! It's true then! You're lying.."

"W-what? No-no, baby.. I'm telling the truth! Why are you being like this?"

"Cuz I don't believe you."

"Fine, then! Stay here while I go buy some pyjamas for the night."

"Wa-wait, what? You're gonna leave me alone in this hotel room?"

"You're the one who said I was lying. So stay here if you insist, while I have the time of my life, shopping around the city."

"But...wait! Yah! Don't leave me alone! Yah! Jeon Wonwoo! Stop right there, you idiot!"

-

The time has come and Jeonghan couldn't be as nervous as he was right at the moment. He was waiting for the door to the big bungalow to open and he was nervous as hell. He cursed silently at how big the house is.

'Why did he have to be so incredibly rich?' Its pretty annoying at times how he can have anything he want whenever he wanted. God knows how many money does he have in his account.

"Why are your hands so cold, hyung?" Wonwoo asked in concern as he held the cold hands in his. Truth to be told, whenever he was nervous, his hands would be freezing and his stomach would turn like roller coasters, but he just gave Wonwoo a small smile and squeezed their hands in a comforting manner. "Maybe it was the weather." Hearing this, Wonwoo took off his coat and wrapped them around his boyfriend's small frame. Jeonghan tried to push it away though. "Take it back. You'll freeze to death if you don't wear your coat." He refused and said that they would be going into the house soon anyway. Not having the mood to argue, Jeonghan just accept it and waited just like before.

Only this time, when he turned towards the door, there was an old man who looked pretty much like his boyfriend but had a bigger built than him. He smiled seeing them and welcomed them warmly, hugging his son tightly once they got closer.

"Welcome back, son. And I believe this is your wife?" His father asked playfully as he glanced at Jeonghan. The boy blushed and smiled nervously at the older man.

"Yeah..soon to be." Wonwoo replied and received a pinch on his waist.

He groaned in pain but Jeonghan didn't pay any attention to him as he greeted the elder politely. "Hello, uncle. Please don't mind your son. He's just being delusional." Wonwoo's father laughed and shook hands with the boy on the wheelchair. Wonwoo on the other hand, reacted dramatically at his words.

"So you're saying that you don't want to marry me? How could you, hyung? I trusted you with all my life." He said dramatically.

The other two just shook their head dissaprovingly and walked away, with Mr.Jeon pushing Jeonghan's wheelchair and they made their way into the house, feeling embarrassed of Wonwoo's behavior.

Wonwoo pouted seeing this and stomped his way into the house, following their steps.

-*-

The first day of meeting Wonwoo's parents went smoothly for Jeonghan. He had no problem getting along with them, in fact, he was having fun with them in teasing his lover. Wonwoo just sulked all day long because his parents were taking away his boyfriend for the rest of the day. He didn't even get to sit next to him during his dinner because his parents were on the way.

The night came and Wonwoo finally got to be with his lover in the room that his parents had provided for them. Its the same room that he had stayed in whenever he visited his parents, though there's a little bit difference compared to before. The maids must had cleaned it and made a little makeover in this room.

"Ah...this is so great." Jeonghan moaned in satisfaction as he laid across the bed, leaving only a little space for Wonwoo. Feeling a bit playful and frustrated from today's incident, Wonwoo walked closer and landed on top of his lover who groaned out loud because of his weight. "What are you doing? Get away.." Jeonghan whined childishly and he pushed the boy away.

Wonwoo just smiled, feeling comfortable and satisfied as he snuggled closer and put his face in the crook of his lover's neck, once in awhile planting kisses on his neck.

"Stop moving..I miss you." Wonwoo whined when Jeonghan tried to push him away.

"But you're heavy, you idiot!"

Jeonghan huffed and stop pushing him, gave up when the other still didn't move away from him. Wonwoo smiled and moved a little so that he was hovering over the smaller boy.

He leaned down and kissed the other on the lips softly, smiling when he felt the other gave in and leaned forward to kiss back.

They stayed like that, exchanging kisses slowly, until Wonwoo was distracted that he didn't realised the glint in Jeonghan's eyes.

All of a sudden, Wonwoo was kicked down from the bed, groaning in pain as he held his stomach in pain. Jeonghan smirked down at him and he took a pillow and threw it at Wonwoo's face. "That's what you get when you're trying to take advantage of sick person."

Wonwoo glared at him and charged forward, taking Jeonghan by surprise and pinned him down on the bed.

Jeonghan had his eyes widened, looking up at him in surprise and his hand froze in between their chests.

Wonwoo looked down into his eyes and his facial expression softened. He chuckled and caressed Jeonghan's cheek with one hand while the other one he used to brush Jeonghan's hair away from his face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Wonwoo said with little bits of chuckles.

"That's not funny, okay?" Jeonghan mumbled with a hint of anger and sulkiness in his tone and eyes.

"Sorry...I'll make it up to you." Wonwoo said and leaned down to capture those cute lips of his lover. Jeonghan gave in and his hands grabbed onto Wonwoo's shirt and pulled him closer. Wonwoo cupped Jeonghan's cheek with one of his hand while the other hand support his weight so that he won't be squeezing his lover.

"I love you." Wonwoo smiled hearing those words because it's hard to hear it from the older boy who is hard to initiate anything first, it has always been Wonwoo who does it first.

"I love you too, baby."

"That's hyung to you, you disrespectful brat!"

"Way to ruin the mood, Yoon Jeonghan."

"Hyung! Why is it so hard for you to call me hyung?"

"Because you're not my brother, you're my boyfriend, so please accept the fact that it would be hard and awkward for me to call you hyung."

"Just as a reminder for your useless brain, you've been calling me that for almost two years, and then you came out of nowhere and decided to call me whatever you want. Just who do you think you are?"

"I'm your boyfriend and I have every right to call you whatever I want. Don't argue with me."

"No, you don't. It's not like you're my husband. I only obey to my husband's words."

"Then I'll take you to the church now and we'll get married immediately, tonight!"

"I won't be marrying an idiot like you!"

"You're the idiot one! I'm the most perfect guy people could ever asked for. You're the only one who didn't appreciate me."

"Oh, please! Don't be too full of yourself. Aren't you being too overconfident?"

"I am-"

Their argument stopped however at that moment when there was a knock interrupting them. "Honey, are you guys okay in there?" Wonwoo's mom was heard behind the door.

Wonwoo felt relieved that he decided to locked the door beforehand. "Yeah, mom. We're okay. Do you need anything?"

"Ah, no..nothing, it's just that I heard as if you guys were arguing, so I came to check on you."

Jeonghan and Wonwoo were a bit flustered hearing his mother's words.

"I-its nothing, mom. I'm sorry if we disturbed you."

After advising the boys to sleep early, she leave to her bedroom.

Wonwoo looked back at Jeonghan who was still pinned under him. "Oo...kay. that's awkward." He mumbled and then he moved away from his lover after the boy whined about how heavy he was. He's still a considerate boyfriend, he won't be squeezing his sick lover to death. The boy is sick as a matter of fact, so he still have mercy for the boy.

When they both had settled down on the bed comfortably with fresh clothes, Jeonghan snuggled closer to Wonwoo and pulled the duvet to cover them up.

Silence were wrapping around their surroundings. Soon, they both felt the sleepiness pulled them towards the dreamland. They snuggled closer as they fell asleep in each other's arms without a word exchanged.

-*-

It's been 7 months since they lived in Japan. Everything went well for them as they got a big apartment complex to stay in during their stay in Japan. Wonwoo still worked for his father in his company and he was glad to tell that he got promoted as the executive manager in the Japan's branch. He got paid really well so they had no worries about the money.

Jeonghan had been able to use crutches instead of the wheelchair as he practiced on his own every time he had his alone time. His progress had made the doctor impressed and that gave Jeonghan even more spirit to get better. Since Wonwoo was barely at home, Jeonghan had to be independent, doing everything on his own and sometimes, Wonwoo's mother came to visit him and helped him with everything that he needed help with. He's glad that his relationship with Wonwoo's parents were going well.

But the problem is, his relationship with Wonwoo start to crumble down as they grew further apart. They barely met nowadays, Wonwoo was busy with his father's business and he never got to spend time with his lover anymore. Jeonghan didn't complaint against it, but one thing had triggered his insecurities.

Wonwoo had stopped accompanying him to the hospital for check ups. For the first few months, he had always made time to go with Jeonghan to the hospital to know his lover's well-being, but now.. even when he was free on the weekend, he would made up excuses to avoid going to the hospital with Jeonghan. He didn't know what's going on in the boy's head. He was frustrated of course, but he could never voice it out because he was scared.

Scared of Wonwoo getting enough of him, scared of knowing the truth, scared of getting into an argument just because of this matter.

So he just stayed shut and decided to move on with his life without thinking of those negative thoughts.

And that day was no different, Jeonghan stayed in the apartment all alone as he waited for his lover to come back. He took his crutches and made his way to the kitchen as he felt his stomach rumbling. He opened the refrigerator but he found nothing to eat. He sighed as he closed it and walked towards the counter and opened the cupboards. But to his disappointment, he found nothing.

'I should've accept Mom's offer to go for grocery shopping the other day.' He sighed and made his way back to the living room. He sat on the couch as he thought of ways to get something to eat. He could've just ignored the rumbling but he couldn't. Not when he had a gastric to begin with.

Jeonghan groaned in frustration. Mom was not available at the moment because she had told him the other day that she had loads of work in her office. He had no other friends in Japan that he could ask for help. Calling Wonwoo was the last option that he could think of. Ordering take outs were a definite no no. He can't eat them bc of his sensitive stomach. So, all that's left was for him to sleep and cursed his misery life.

-

Few hours later, Jeonghan heard the front door opened, revealing his younger lover with his shirt not-so properly placed on his body, his hair was a mess and the face he had on was certainly told that he had a bad day.

"You're early today." Jeonghan said to acknowledge the boy that he was in the living room. Wonwoo sighed and didn't utter a word as he made his way towards where his lover was seating and slumped himself next to him.

Jeonghan just looked at him, not knowing what to do. The older then slowly moved closer and undo his tie off his disheveled shirt and put it aside.

Wonwoo just watched as his lover proceeded to take off his socks, and ed some of the upper buttoned-up shirt. Then, he sat back next to him and took his left hand on his own, caressing the back of his hand gently.

"You okay?" He asked softly with his tender gaze.

Although Wonwoo had a bad day today, and all he wanted to do was to let out all of his frustration, he didn't have the heart to be harsh to his lover who had done nothing but be there by his side everyday, silently observing him whether he had a bad or a good day. He would always be there to calmed him down and made him relaxed even for a bit.

"Do you want some drinks? Coffee maybe? Well, since that was all that we have left." Jeonghan stated as a-matter-of a fact.

Wonwoo then realised how badly he had treated his boyfriend for the past few months. He was too caught up by his work, that he had unintendedly neglected his lover.

"No..it's okay. I just need you here for now." Wonwoo answered as he pulled his lover closer and hugged him, snuggling his face into the crook of his neck.

Jeonghan smiled at his loving gesture. Its been so long since they had any physical contacts. To feel his lover close by his side, it's like feeling their love blooming once again.

Jeonghan knew his lover needed him as some sort of support whenever he had a bad day. He would gladly be there to give him any kind of support because he love to be around the younger.

They stayed like that for a really long time, hugging each other in the dead silence. Neither of them needed to say a word because those gestures and contacts meant so much more than words. They both felt how they were missing each other's presence and love, both feeling upset that they didn't get to spend time with the other, and felt how sorry the younger was for not being conscious of his responsibility to take care of the other like he had promised to.

Wonwoo didn't know what came over him, but the feelings that he had was too overwhelming that he felt the tears prickled in his eyes.

He pulled away and cupped his lover's cheeks in his hands and he didn't know why but he just felt like he had to do this, he had to apologize to his lover.

He smiled while caressing Jeonghan's face with his thumbs. "I'm so sorry, baby. For neglecting you in the past few months. I was too busy with the work that I didn't realize I have someone now, waiting for me at home everyday. I am so sorry tha--" Jeonghan stopped him and took the hands on his cheeks to intertwined their fingers. He smiled when he looked at their locked hands.

"I know...I understand what you have to go through and I never blamed you. Its your responsibility too, to work, and gain knowledge and money. It's me that should be sorry. I felt guilty every time you came home feeling stressed with all of the works. I can't do anything other than watching you stressed about your work and do nothing. I don't know what to do since you didn't allow me to work." Wonwoo rolled his eyes at this.

"Well, isn't that obvious. No one would agree to let you work with your condition like this. Its hard for you and I know this very well, so don't argue with me." Wonwoo sighed seeing the dejected look that his lover had on. He took his chin and made him looked up.

"I know you wanted to help me, baby...but now is not the time. I wasn't saying that you couldn't do anything, but for me, it's just more than enough when you're there at home, waiting for me to come back and greeted me with kisses. I don't need you to work your pretty off to make me happy. I wouldn't forbade you from working, but I want you in the best condition when you want to start working so that I won't have to worry about your well-being when you're at work." Jeonghan nodded his head slightly, now fully understand why his lover won't let him help.

"I love you and I care about you so much, that's why I want you to just stay at home because I know you'll be safe here. Okay?" Wonwoo cupped his face and kissed his cheeks. Jeonghan formed a smile and hugged his lover, wrapping his arms around his neck. Wonwoo smiled at this and leaned down to make it comfortable for the older to hug him.

"I love you too. Thanks, Woo..."

"Anything for you."

-

"Can you come with me to the hospital tomorrow? Its been so long since you last accompanied me." Jeonghan asked the younger that night as they settled on the bed after a bath.

"Hm? Oh, sure! I'll go with you tomorrow. I'll make time for us in the morning." Wonwoo replied as he took his phone to tell his secretary about it.

Then, an idea came into his head.

".....or, I could just take a leave for tomorrow and spend the rest of the day with you? Sounds good?" He smiled expectantly, feeling hundred percent sure that his lover would agree with his idea.

"No. You shouldn't skip you work. Dad will be upset with you." Wonwoo's face immediately turned into a frown and he pouted.

"Yah~ shouldn't you be happy that I'm making time for us to spend together?" Wonwoo asked, totally upset by his lover's acts.

"Nope. I don't like people taking advantage of something to make excuses." Jeonghan answered coldly.

Wonwoo pouted and huffed. "Hmph! You're a meanie...." he mumbled under his breath.

"No.. it's just you being a kiddo." Jeonghan bit back. Wonwoo glared at him.

"Shut up. I hate you." He mumbled again.

"Awww...baby. I love you too." Jeonghan grinned sheepishly and stuck his tongue out playfully. Wonwoo can't help but laughed seeing his boyfriend's action. He's too cute for his own good. He's glad to have him by his side, seeing his cute acts could made his day better.

Whatever his lover's going to say, he's still going to skip work tomorrow. He wanted nothing else other than spending some time with his beloved cutie.

-*-

A month later, Wonwoo got a call from Korea. It was his friends calling him just bc they didn't get to meet him for too long. Gladly, at the time he received the call, his lover was with him, snuggling closer as they were watching late night movies. He was excited when he heard his best friends from the other line, just as excited as he was. They all talked for a long time as they tried to released the pain of missing each other. When they ended the call with a promise that they would visit Korea soon, Jeonghan had tears in his eyes, though he held back from shedding those tears. Wonwoo smiled and pulled his lover closer and promised to the older that they would visit his friends soon. Jeonghan thanked him with a kiss that soon turned into something more.

-*-

They reached Korea after taking the short flight. Jeonghan was so delighted to be home again, and he almost fell because he was jumping around with his still weak legs, but was caught by Wonwoo on time.

Wonwoo wrapped an arm around his waist protectively as he shot him a warning look. "I know that you're excited, but please hold it in a bit. We don't want you to injure yourself when you're getting better now." Jeonghan pouted and mumbled out an apology, before he took his luggage and held his lover's hand.

They were welcomed by the group of their super excited friends who almost crushed Jeonghan's bones with their hug. Wonwoo dragged his poor boyfriend away and received protest from their friends. "You can hug as much as you wanted to, but I still love my boyfriend, so please don't kill him yet."

Their friends gave him a dissaproving look before Jeonghan changed the topic and distracted them with other things. Jeonghan noticed everyone had some changes in their appearance. And he was no better. Their friends were surprised and glad to see him to be able to walk again(although he had to walk with baby steps but still), he didn't need any wheelchair or crutches to support him anymore.

-*-

1 YEAR LATER

"What?!" The shrieked of someone echoed through the whole building. The other two person who were in the room looked down like a kid being scolded. They stayed seated in front of the still shocked older boy who looked at them in horror.

Then, someone came knocking the door. "Is everything alright in here?" Jihoon who had heard the shriek came running towards the room. Jeonghan(who was responsible for the shrieking sound) pouted like a kid and put an accusing finger on the two boys in front of him. "Jihoonnie~ these two have been dating for two months already and they only decided to tell me about it now." Jeonghan whined to Jihoon like a kid. Jihoon could only shook his head at his behaviour and sighed. "Seriously, Yoon Jeonghan.. you're such a drama queen. And please be a little quiet. My students are still in the building." And with that, he slammed the door shut again.

Jeonghan looked back at the two boys in front of him. "Why did you think that this was the best time to tell me about it?" Jeonghan crossed his arms and huffed. He still couldn't believe that his best friend didn't tell him that he already has a special someone.

"W-well...it's bec-"

"Its because we knew you would react like this." The other person interrupt.

Jeonghan squinted his eyes and glared at them. "I wouldn't freak out if you told me about this earlier."

"Okay, okay...we're sorry. We promised you that the next time we want to do something, we'll tell you first." The older one said.

"Too late." Jeonghan said and looked away, sulking.

"Hy-hyung... please don't be like this. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you earlier. It was all Jun's idea." The younger one said as he begged for forgiveness,while the other boy's eyes widened at the accusation. "Hey. I didn't do anything, okay?" Jun defended himself.

The younger boy on the other hand didn't care what was his boyfriend saying as he still begged for mercy from his hyung.

"Please~~ I'm so sorry. I promise I won't do this again. I'll break up with him if you  wanted to, but please forgive me." The younger pleaded.

"Hey!! How could you?! You want to leave me because of this?" Jun protested.

"Yes! So, shut up." The younger glared at him.

Having enough of those two bickering, Jeonghan stopped them from getting any further. "Okay, enough guys!" He said and sighed. He looked at the younger and smiled. "I forgive you, Myungho-yah.." then, he changed his gaze towards the older one. "And as for you!" He pointed a finger on the boy. "If you ever ing hurt  my baby, I'll slit your throat! If he ever complain about you, I'll make sure both of you won't be seeing each other again. Understood?!"

Both of them nodded eagerly as they smiled sheepishly at the older. Jeonghan grinned and threw them out of the room after that, complaining about his loads of work that he needed to finish soon. The two boys bid him goodbye for the last time before they rushed to have their date.

Jeonghan smiled lovingly seeing the two boys together. Although he just knew about the two's relationship, he kind of had expected for this to happen since the two weren't that secretive about their feelings for each other.

Jeonghan and Jun's relationship had mend through the year. He heard it all from his lover about Jun and he didn't hesitate to forgive the younger. He already buried those memories and scars of the past deep inside his head and he would never ever wanted to be reminded of those black past again. Jun has become the nice and great guy that Jeonghan had met for the first time long time ago, and he's glad to have him as one of his group of friends. Though, Jeonghan still felt bad because the boy didn't get to walk again after the incident. His brother on the other hand, had been sent to Australia to continue his study. He had forgotten about Jeonghan because Jun had told him about his new crush.

Life was finally back to normal and there was nothing better than to live a normal life with his friends around him to filled his once lonely life.

Jeonghan was pulled out of his trance when Seungcheol knocked on the door to inform his lover's arrival. Jeonghan smiled hearing this and he got up immediately to go downstairs and meet him.

He closed all the switches and took his black A4 pouch and coat before making his way to the lobby where his lover was waiting for him.

Once he saw him, he immediately ran into his arms and hugged him tight, smiling in content. Wonwoo chuckled at his behaviour and hugged the older just as tight. "Hey...miss me?" Wonwoo asked with his deep voice.

Jeonghan nodded eagerly and pulled away to give the other his puppy look. He pouted but it didn't last long as Wonwoo boldly charged forward to kiss the pout away. Both of them smiled after pulling away from the kiss.

"Let's go." Wonwoo pulled him towards the car and they drove towards a certain place.

-*-

When they arrived, Jeonghan took the bouquet of flowers that the younger had handed to him and thanked him before they locked hands and made their way towards the place.

Jeonghan smiled sadly seeing the carved name on the stones as he and Wonwoo removed the dried leaves from the grave. He then put the newly bought flowers on the usual place and smiled while caressing the stone.

"Hey..it's been a long time, huh? I'm sorry I didn't get to visit you often these past few days. I got pretty busy with my job." Jeonghan held his tears as he continued his talk. "There's not a moment pass that I didn't miss you. I hope you're doing great while I was gone." This time, tears slowly slid down his cheeks.

"Wonwoo is here with me today. He's the one bugging me to visit you." Wonwoo smiled and wrapped his arm around his shoulder and squeezed them comfortingly. "I'm really glad that I got to meet this wonderful person after I lo-lost you... you can be happy now that I finally met someone that can take good care of me." Jeonghan wiped those tears running down his cheeks as he smiled genuinely.

"You wouldn't like seeing my tears. You often told me that." He chuckled a little before tears started to form back in his eyes. "I loved you. Thank you for being a part of my life. I'll visit you more often after this." Jeonghan stood up and wiped his tears as he waited for his lover's turn to talk.

"Hey, hyung. How are you, today? We felt good this past few days. I hope you are too." Jeonghan watched his lover does the same as he does to the stone.

"...I hope you gave us your blessings for our upcoming marriage. Thank you for taking care of Jeonghan while the time I wasn't with him. I hope you are happy in whatever place you are now."

When they're done, they walked back to their car with slow step and hand holding each other, neither of them had utter a word.

When they got into the car, Jeonghan stopped Wonwoo from starting the car. He turned to match eyes with those puffy eyes of his lover, and looked at him tenderly as if asking if the older want something. Jeonghan smiled lovingly before pulling his lover into a passionate kiss and hugged him tight when he pulled away from the kiss.

Wonwoo hugged the older back, caressing his back soothingly to coax the sensitive heart of his lover.

"I love you.." Jeonghan whispered as he broke into tears again.

"I love you too, baby. More than anything.."

 

-*-

 

 

{{Bonus}}

Wonwoo chuckled as he met eyes with the grumpy boy in front of him.

"What is it, baby? Why are you being so grumpy today?"

Jeonghan pouted as he blew air to make his hair go away from blocking his view. "This stupid hair is making me go crazzyyy.. I can't even see what I'm eating right now." He whined as he kept pushing his hair behind his ear, but it was a futile attempt as it slid back down. Jeonghan groaned in annoyance and he slammed the chopsticks down the table.

Wonwoo was startled and he looked at the older sternly. "Yoon Jeonghan." He called. Jeonghan just pouted and crossed his arms, looking away from the dining table. Wonwoo sighed and pulled his arms and locked one of their hands. "Why didn't you tie them?"

"I would if I had the stupid bands! But I ran out of it yesterday and I forgot to buy them." Jeonghan sighed in frustration.

"Why don't you just cut your hair? Its getting longer by now." Wonwoo suggested, but he received a glare for that.

"I won't. Never." Jeonghan said.

Wonwoo chuckled. "I know. What I meant was for you to cut them a little bit so that it will look like it normally does. Its getting longer, too long, baby."

"No. I don't want to."

Wonwoo sighed at his stubborn fiancé. "Fine. Then don't come complaining around about your hair after this." Wonwoo said as he continued having his meal.

Jeonghan pouted and looked at the inviting food in front of him.

 

"Woo....I'll cut them later. For now, can you please feed me those foods? My stomach is hurting now." He finally gave in and threw puppy look at his lover.

"That wasn't so hard, right? Now, come here. I'll feed you some."

-the end-