WOTW 6

Writing's On The Wall

A/N: huhu...another chapter is here! It's short, I know...

I hope you enjoy this chapter too! Feedbacks are loved!●ω●

Oh, and should I post another chapter later? Comment below.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

     Junghan opened his eyes to the bright light and black ceiling surrounding his eyesight. He felt the pain shot through his body as he attempted on moving his limbs. He can't move, that's the first thing that his mind managed to process.

     So, he turned his head to looked around and he realise that he was in someone's room. Definitely not his nor a room that he knew before. He scrunched his nose and frown as he looked around to searched for some clues or anything, but he found none. 

     All he saw was the purple-coloured walls, a shelf, a walk-in closet, a bedside table, and the queen-size bed that he was laying on. By the look of it, this is not a cheap kind of apartment or something. This place he was at, was a place only someone who had a lot of money can afford. The first person that came to his mind was Jun.

     'Is this his room? Didn't we manage to get away?' Junghan got panicked as he thought of him. And then, it strucked him.

     "Wonwoo..." he mumbled out the name. 'Where is he?! Is he okay?' He thought as his panic attack struck him hard, and he accidentally moved his injured limbs, making himself winced and screamed in pain, successfully waking the neighbours up.

     The door to the room flew open as a few people rushed in, going straight to where he is and they immediately checked his conditions and they also changed the water bag that was connected to his hand, and Junghan wondered why didn't he noticed that before.

     Junghan also noticed that some of the nurses that rushed in just now were the faces that he knew by heart. It was the nurses that were close to him during his stay at Jun's mansion.

     'Does this means that I'm still stuck in Jun's mansion?' Junghan wondered. He had calmed down once the nurse gave him an injection on his arms.

     His eyes were b in tears and they threatened to fall out as he thought of Wonwoo. 'Where is he? Did he make it out alive?'

     The nurses breathed out sigh of relieve as they finished their work, smiling in satisfaction. They exchanged looks and smiled to each other. The oldest nurse, who he recognised, gave him a big smile and patted his head like a kid. "Welcome back." She said calmly at the confused boy.

     'Why does everyone looked so happy?' He wondered. He wanted to ask a lot of questions but he knew that his brain won't appreciate it. So, he asked the first thing that he wanted to know.

     "How long have I been unconscious?" He asked with his raspy voice. The older noticed that and handed him the glass of water that they put on the bedside table. Once he was done gulping down the water, the nurse bright smiled turned into a sad one. "Three months." She stated.

     Junghan's eyes widened in surprised as he looked back at the older woman. Then, he asked another question with his soft voice. "Where am I?" That question made her smile,though.

     She was about to answer his question when there was a voice coming from the door, startling all of them. "Why didn't you inform to me that he's awake?"

     Junghan just managed to catch a glimpse of a tall body stood near the door because the nurses were blocking him. Junghan pouted in disappointment as he laid back on the bed.

     He didn't know why but his heart was thumping crazily against his chest as he nervously waited for the nurses to get the hell away from his eyesight. His wish was granted when he heard the man at the door ordered the nurses to get out. All the girls scrambled out while giggling and that made Junghan confused.

     Junghan still didn't managed to see the guy's face because after that, he walked out to talk to one of the nurses. Junghan pouted once again as he fiddled with his fingers and looked down. Then, he heard the door closed and being locked, he got nervous but he was frustrated when he only got the view of the back of the man and he sighed in frustration.

     'Why is this guy being so mysterious?' He bit his lips as he waited nervously for the guy to turned around. Though the body structure was familiar, Junghan didn't want to assumed things.

     Once the guy turned to face him, Junghan held his breath as he looked at the familiar face. "Hi,hyung."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*