WOTW 5

Writing's On The Wall

A/N:Yay! Another chapter!  Sorry for not updating earlier. I forgot about it T_T

Anyway, enjoy this chapter too,okay? Don't forget to leave comments!\(^O^)/

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

     Wonwoo woke up with a terrible pain on his head, he shook his head to make the dizziness go away. He looked up once he heard sobbing coming from somewhere inside the room he was currently in, and saw Junghan being tied onto a chair and his mouth were tied by a piece of clothes pretty tightly and he was crying hysterically.

     Wonwoo pushed away the throbbing pain as he stood up with shaky legs and ran to the said boy, undid the piece of clothes and cupped Junghan's wet cheeks, wiping the tears away. "H-hyung..are you okay?" He checked the older boy's condition to trace any injuries but Junghan's words distract him.

     "Wonwoo,run...please,I'm begging you.. he'll kill you...please...." Junghan sobbed harder. "No! I won't leave without you,hyung! I don't care if he wants to kill me or what!" He stared at the older intensely. "What did he do? Did he hurt you?" Wonwoo saw the fresh purple colours of bruises all over the older's skin and he bit his lips in frustration as he felt anger built in his body.

     Suddenly, both of them snapped when they heard clappings coming from the door to the bedroom. "Wow,this drama is so sweet, I can't get enough of it. Why'd you stop? Go on,go on...continue whatever you were doing just now." The man at the door frame said as he smirked, watching their frightened looks.

     Wonwoo stood up straight and looked at the guy in anger. "What do you want?" He asked in his deep, menacing voice. The guy walked in and went closer to them, Wonwoo instinctively stood in front of Junghan in order to protect him. "Wow,so now you won't even call me young master. How brave of you... what's next? Stealing my properties away?" Jun asked as he glared at the younger.

     "If that's what you want." Wonwoo talked back without hesitation. If he's gonna get killed or fired, might as well just talk with this devil.

     "How dare you..." Jun mumbled angrily under his breath as he gritted his teeth and punched Wonwoo on the face,making the boy stumbled on his feet.

      Jun took the chance and hit his injured head and the boy fall onto the floor, groaning in pain. Jun took out the gun from his back pocket and aimed it at Wonwoo's head. Junghan who saw this, screamed and pleaded for Jun to stop. "No,please no! Don't kill him,please... he's innocent! He didn't do anything, I was the one who forced him to help me. Please, don't kill him!" Junghan cried loudly.

     Wonwoo gaped at what did the older boy just said and look at him incredulously. He looked back up at Jun and glared at him. "Yeah, as innocent as you are!" He bit back at Jun. Jun pushed the gun onto the wound on his head and watched as he groaned in pain and tried to push the gun away. "You shut your filthy mouth, you !" Jun kicked him on the stomach and held his neck, choking him. Wonwoo did his best to push the hand away but the older just tightened his grip.

     "Who are you to talk to me like that?! Are trying to ruin my life by doing all of this?" Jun glared at him.

     "Were. Now, I just want to kill you." Wonwoo hissed through gritted teeth and then, he lunged forward, pinning the guy onto the floor and yanked the gun away, making the gun flew across the room.

     Jun's hand were still choking him but Wonwoo attacked the older back by punching and hitting him in the face and chest. This continued for a long time and by then, Jun had bloodied face but he still won't give up, so he let Wonwoo go and punched him back and kicked him to escape from his grip.

     Wonwoo stumbled back but he didn't budge from his position. They were throwing punches at each other, both were injured pretty badly but none of them gave up.

     The poor fragile guy could only stayed on his place as he witnessed the both of them. He wanted to help but he can do nothing with his hand still tied to the chair. Even if he wasn't restrained, he wouldn't have the energy to even help them or fight back.

     Wonwoo felt dizzy as he lost more blood on his injuries, making him lost his grip on Jun. Jun noticed this and punched him hard across his face and kicked him on the stomach. Wonwoo tried to find his balance as he stumbled back. He shook his head to get rid of the dizziness, and he finally got himself together when he stood up with the help of the chair, gripping on it as he tried to stand up properly. Jun was in the same state, face full of his own blood as he stood back up, spitting the blood in his mouth onto the floor, glaring at Wonwoo in full hatred.

     Junghan managed to hold Wonwoo's hand that was gripping onto the chair, and Wonwoo, who felt the cold touch of his hand, looked at him who was trembling in fear and regrets.

     Wonwoo gripped his hand back as he looked determined and his eyes were like sending a message, telling Junghan to trust him with all his being. Junghan finally nodded with teary eyes as he watched the two clashed again with each other as they threw punches at each other.

     Junghan grew tired as he loses more energy and blood through the wounds on his hand and abdomen that Jun had left on him when he hit him before when he heard from someone that Junghan was attempting to escaped from the mansion with the help of someone working under him. He was furious and he did things to Junghan, treating him like a punching bag. 

     Junghan's eyes began to drooped slowly as he lost more blood. He fight back to open his eyes in attempt to observed those two who were still exchanging hits, but soon, his eyes closed completely when he didn't have more energy left in his body.

     'This is it...' he thought as his eyes began to dropped, 'My time has come..I should be happy that I'll get to meet Jisoo...but somehow, it hurts..to leave the world just like that... like I was leaving something behind.'

     The last thing he heard was the gun shot that was fired to god-knows who.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*