// seventeen reaction ; when their little sister brings her boyfriend home.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!

REACTION: [ seventeen ] [ gif ]
        when their little sister brings her boyfriend home.

S.COUPS/SEUNGCHEOL:  as playful and as silly as he is, seungcheol would be very protective. i can see him asking your boyfriend questions when you're away helping your parents with dinner or something. like, 'do you really love my sister?' 'i swear, hurt her oNCE and i'll come after you.' 'you see these muscles? yeah.well they're not afraid to hurt you!!'

JEONGHAN: unlike seungcheol, jeonghan would be more calm and laid back. but almost equally as protective. he'd seem pretty open to it at first, but he'll end up on the couch, watching your boyfriend with a little glare, as jeonghan watches his every movement. and by that i mean e V ERY single movement. from scratching his head to wiggling his toes through his socks. 

JOSHUA/JISOO: this lil adorbs gentleman would be very kind and polite towards your boyfriend, and he'd probably expect the same behavior from him. when you're gone, though, he'd have this little serious talk with your boyfriend to see if he's truthful or not. his steady and hard gaze meaning he's dead serious, yet he'd be careful with his words and actions to not scare your boyfriend away. 

JUN: he'll be in his room when you arrive with your boyfriend and when he hears all the russle about he'd come out and be like 'woah who tf are you'. after all the explanation, he'd introduce himself back and retreat to whatever he was doing but dont be surprised if you were talking with your boyfriend and you turn around to see jun hiding behind a pilar and just staring at you two.

HOSHI/SOONYOUNG: tbh i can see him hogging your boyfriend up. like when you want to go talk to your boyfriend, soonyoung would already be all over him (no, not litterally. get yer lil dirty minds outta here), being the little sunshine of friendliness he is. the two would be laughing and joking, and it'd make you alittle jealous.  at the dinner table, there would be a seat next to your boyfriend available, and as you walk towards it, soonyoung would walk and sit there just to tease you. 

WONWOO: he'll be pretty reserved. like of course he'll be like 'hi im wonwoo, Y/N's brother', but he'll stick to you alot. mainly because he misses you, and also because he'd want you and your boyfriend to kinda seperate alittle. like instead of him inspecting your boyfriend, he'll like for your parents to ask him all the questions instead. however, he'll keep an eye out for you and your boyfriend's little interactions. 

WOOZI/JIHOON: like jeonghan, he'd stay calm yet be pretty reserved. when you talk about your boyfriend to him, he'll just smile and toss your boyfriend a glance. he'd wish the best for the two of you, but of course, warns you that 'if he ever hurts you, let me know.' 

DK/DOKYUM/SEOKMIN: like soonyoung, seokmin would also be another person to easily be-friend your boyfriend due to their positive and humorous behavior. he'd let you sit next to your boyfriend, though. he'll oh so frequently look at the two of you, smiling when one of you catches him. and seokmin would probably ask you a ton of questions about your boyfriend when he isnt there.

MINGYU: as your parents are asking your boyfriend questions, you'd catch a mischivous glint in his eyes as he smiles crookedly. he'll try to annoy your boyfriend in any possible way. like at the dinner table, he'd pull off the same trick as soonyoung did. when your boyfriend's walking to the empty seat next to you, mingyu would out of nowhere slip into the seat beside you and point to the other seat beside you. 'oh wait, nevermind, i'll sit there. this seat is closer to Y/N' 'oh wait- i already took a sip on the cup there. let me sit back there.' 'but you just sat there,' you'd reason. 'i know.' 

THE8/MINGHAO: this little cute adorable puppy would honestly be very shy yet welcoming at the same time. he wouldn't be very defensive and protective of you, because he'd know you really like him enough to bring him to your house. but he'll give off this feeling that if your boyfriend ever hurts you, he will be there for you.

SEUNGKWAN: when you're busy helping your parents, seungkwan would approach your boyfriend by asking him questions. 'take care of my Y/N okay?' 'will you ever hurt her?' 'you really like her, dont you?' but once the two have warmed up to each other, expect alot of teasing and stories about you when you were young by your one and only brother boo. 'and she always used to invite me to her little make-up sleepovers eventhough we shared the same room and, ooh!' 'oppa, shush!' 'she farted so often that woah! i thought our tent exploded or someth-'  'oppaaaa!' 

VERNON/HANSOL: he'll act like he doesnt care, but honestly, he'll have trouble not staring at your boyfriend when the two of you talk and giggle. he'll use his side eye alot, but when your mother snaps him out of his little daydream and worries, he'd use the 'ah! finally awake' excuse. 'sleeping? with your eyes open?' 'i'm a genius!' 

DINO/CHAN: omfg this adorable kid would try to be tough at first. squinting his eyes at him to make him look scary but hell naw he'll look as cute as a jigglypuff. he'd want to seem more fiesty, but as soon as your boyfriend started a friendly conversation, chan wouldn't be able to keep up with that little mean phase anymore. he would be another one to be quickly friends with your boyfriend. 

DISCLAIMER: none of these gifs belong to me, so credits to their owners. if one of these gifs are yours, though, please tell me if you'd like me to credit you or for it to be taken down. also, all these are just purely based on what i think so they'd probably react differently to what i actually wrote.