╰ jungkook ╮goosebumps.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!


bangtan boys // oc!yuju & jungkook // school!semiAU // requested by sya_han
"When Jungkook over-heard Yuju singing his favourite song (Lost Star) at their school rooftop." 

girls from his class ( and not ) all came rushing out when a certain boy walked out of class. ugh, same old same old. 

ever since jungkook had been announced to be a trainee, his looks had been improving. and when theres looks, theres girls.

"its just a coincidence," they said. "jungkook had always been so attractive, i was just blind!" 

rolling his eyes at the thought, jungkook walked passed the girls who all stared at him, love-strucked. 

it was lunch time, and alot of people wanted to have lunch with him. both boys and girls, since he was 'cool'. 

when in reality, all they'd like is a mention of their name when jungkook gets famous. 

he headed up the three flight of stairs, the girls not following him since they wanted him to have his privacy too.

it was also where he cleared out his mind – the rooftop. 

he could breathe easily on the rooftop. its where he'll do his homework, eat lunch, hide out, clear out his mind, generally just chill when he's angry or sad.

slipping a hand into his pocket, he hears a soft soothing voice sing. a very very familiar song. 

isnt that, lost stars? jungkook's favorite song? 

"please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies" she sang, while jungkook just stood there, listening  and watching her backview. 

"please see me reaching out for someone i can't see," 

he watched as the girl's hair flew as the wind blew it, strumming to her guitar as her beautiful soothing voice sang. 

it was great. wait, no. it was more then great.

greater then some of the trainee's he'd heard. 

"take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow" 

slowly creakingt he door open, jungkook walks closer to the unknown girl. 

man, this girl has talent! 

"best laid plans someti- ugh!" she cleared , strumming to a few different strums on the guitar. "its not this one.." she mumbles, and jungkook decides, for the love of god, he wants to listen more already! 

"i think its the A tune." he interrupts, and the girl almost drops her guitar.  

she stares at him with wide eyes, "how long have you been standing there?" she asks.

"long enough to say that wow, you're talented! i had goosebumps while listening to you, you know?" he outbursted, a playful bunny grin lingered on his lips. 

the girl turns around for a second or two, jungkook doesn't know what she was doing. 

but boy was she squealing on the inside. her cheeks were tinted the lightest shade of red. 

he, jeon jungkook, a trainee who had also known to be golden and had almost all the girl in the school's hearts, said she was talented?! 

unless he said that to everyone, then well, . 

"thanks, i guess." she smiled shyly. 

jungkook made his way next to the girl, sitting next to her. 

"mind if i listen to you alittle while more? you really are great." he fumbled with his thumbs.

and with a cute grin, she nodded. 

"hey, i didnt get your name." he chirped, turning to her as his big brown eyes stared into hers.

"yuju. choi yuju." she states with a small tug of her lips of a smile, pulling her guitar closer to her tummy. 

jungkook grinned. 

 

after a few more rounds of yuju singing lost stars and a few  other different songs, jungkook got really into her. 

"mind if we meet up here again?" jungkook suggested. 

"tomorrow?" she asked, packing her guitar into her guitar case. 

with a nod, he confirms. "sure." 

"okay, bye!" yuju waves, slinging the guitar bag over her shoulder as she rushed out of the door. she had to attend class.

jungkook frowned. "oh shoot! lunch!" 

 

 

"woah!" yuju remarks, after jungkook had finished his cover of lost stars the day after they met. 

"its so so good! like you have talent. i had goosebumps, you know?" yuju teased.

"oh shut up." jungkook scoffs playfully. 

A/N: and because idk how a guitar works ( i mean i know how it works but i have almost zero idea on the keys and stuff.... .. . .... guitars dont even have keys wtf. bye guys i gtg at myself brb ), i dont know what keys and guitar strings and strums and gummydrops you use to make the right tune for lost stars. but i listened to jungkook's cover again for research purposes i promise and wOAHHHHH ITS SO SO SOSOSOO SO OOSOOO GOOD. that boy seriously has some talent mang. oh wait scratch that – jungkook has more then a million scoops of talent like wtf god i only have less then a teaspoon grr 
anywaays, i think i did an okay job with this?? like its alot shorter and more like how a scenario is supposed to be idk. anyways, thank you for requesting! < 3 i hope you like it, aha.