☛ TWICE'S 5 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ☚╰ 2yeon ╮what a mess.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!


twice // 2yeon // nonau // "gingerbread" prompt for the 5 days of christmas series.
in which nayeon and jungyeon goes christmas shopping, and they spot a gingerbread kit. jungyeon buys it secretly without nayeon's permission, and ends up making a huge mess. 

"jungyeon, im pretty sure you're not supposed to do that-" 

"oh, relax. i got this!" she claims, as she messily drizzles icing over the un-even biscuit bit, placing another biscuit over it. 

it was that time of the year again, where families would gather around, taking pictures with decorations and what not. where the children could open those presents that were tempting them for ages under the tree. where resturants can finally out up those banners, advertising their new christmas buffet, dessert or special.

but of course, without christmas shopping, there wouldn't be any of that.

the couple had already done their christmas shopping. 

instead of spending it with friends and family, the two insisted to spend it together. 

the elder one in the relationship, nayeon planned it to be a very chilled one. where they cuddle on the couch, watching some random christmas movie or watch as the heavy snow poured down outside the window. 

so they had already bought their chips, mittens, cute matching socks, rented their movie tape and minature christmas tree. 

but jungyeon somehow managed to sneak in and buy this gingerbread house kit, which she had been nagging over and over again to buy. 

"jungyeon, its falling-" 

the short haired female shook her head, "i got this!" 

the biscuit ended up falling over, cracking as it lands on the counter top.

"jungyeon!" nayeon sighs.

the said female just chuckles sheepishly, grabbing another biscuit bit.

"aren't you being too stressed out with this? come on, have some fun!" jungyeon complained, judging the elder's shoulder with her messy fingers. 

nayeon rolled her eyes, "how can i.." she mutters. 

"what?"

"well, you always make the biggest mess. i dont want to be in trouble when the rest of the members comes back from their holliday." nayeon explained, playing with her fingers shyly as she watched jungyeon squirt more of the icing.

"dont worry, babe." she tilts her head, smiling cheekily. 

 

 

a couple of "jungyeon!"'s later, the gingerbread 'house' was done. 

and oh boy.

"its so messy." nayeon stated.

"dont worry! it'd be better after we bake it." jungyeon, once again comforted. 

scrunching her eyebrows together, nayeon wanted to scoff.

"jungyeon, im pretty sureyou're definitely not supposed to bake this." nayeon shook her head, watching the girl add on some finishing details.

"its okay, i-"

"no, its not. i dont want our dorm to catch fire. i dont want burnt biscuits either. i dont want any of this!" nayeon exclaimed, shocking both her and her girlfriend eith her sudden outburst.

"h-hey," the younger slowly muttered.

she huffed a sigh, "im sorry."

nayeon shook her head. "no, no. im sorry for shouting."

"let's just skip this, and chill okay?" 

"yeah. yeah, i guess that sounds nice." 

 

 

 

so there the couple was, spending christmas as th elder wanted.

they were cuddling on the couch, legs and hands all over each other lazily, as they watched home alone. 

"see? its crunchy, we didnt need to bake it." nayeon grinned, nomming on a gingerbread piece.

"eh." was all jungyeon replied eith, as the two errupts into little giggles as they spent their chilled christmas.

A/N: so so so guys < 3 im currently watching the red carpet mamas 2015, and mang am i upset that seventeen didnt get their interview, and bts' introduction was cut short. but eh - im having high expectations for the real show, cOME ON MAMAS IT AINT ALL ABOUT YG JSY. no offence to the yg stans, though. anyways, have ya'll watched bts' run yet? its so good. just like the rest of bts' songs. < 3 i hope you guys enjoyed this, short and /probably failed/ fluff scenario of 2yeon!