내가 뭘. NOT ACCEPTING ANYTHING ATM.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!

requesting? comment jsy. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 

request forms & rules. ( read all rules before requesting to avoid getting told of, please. )

for scenarios. ( currently not accepting )
example of a scenario (chapter seven here). a short piece of writing ; 100-900 words.

  1. all genres are allowed, including sensitive topics like self harm, , mental illness, abuse and all that stuff. if you are going through self harm/hate, abuse, or anything like that, maybe even someone to ask, "hey, are you okay?", then please do not hessitate to come into my pm! i will be there for you, my dear. 
  2. strictly no rated m for the members under the age of seventeen. ( seungkwan, vernon, and dino bcos their still babies k, dahyun, chaeyeong and tzuyu. ) 
  3. be nice pls. nice behavior = no purposely ty scenario. 

simply comment your oc name and group's member / otp, your prefered genre, scenario plot + anything else you'd want. 

 

for drabbles. ( currently not accepting )
example of a drabble (n/a). a long piece of writing ; 1,000+ words.

  1. same with scenario's rules.

request through a prompt please. " can i request where < etcetcetc > " 

 

for reactions.
example of a reaction (chapter twelve here). where i write about how i think your prefered group members would react to a certain prompt, with gifs or not,

  1. again, all genres are allowed. but no "how will abuse you?" "what mental illness would have." or anything like that. "how will react if they saw your past self harm cuts?" "if you told that you hated yourself?" should be fine, but not encouraged. 
  2. no rated m reactions for seventeen's lil maknae, or twice's two youngest babies. aka, no rated m reactions of dino, chaeyeong or tzuyu. slightly dirty ones should be fine tho. 

just a simple comment. " reaction if/to " 

 

 

for rankings. 
example of a ranking (n/a). where i rank a group from most to least(or vice versa) on what you request.

  1. same with reaction's rules.

"can i get a ranking from most to least/least to most on how/who/where etcetcetc " 

 

for lists. 
example of a list (n/a). where i list tips,pros and cons, etcetc, what they will do of each member of your chosen group does blahblahblah.

  1. tbh more of a au kinda thing??? like "bts!au when they have a crush on you but like you guys have a hate-love friendship" but nonau is ok too so like "vocal unit when they come back from practice and blahblahblah" 
  2. if you're requesting seventeen for this, then you may only request by unit. bcos rlly all thirteen is too many fetusus at once. 

request form: " < group/unit > ! when etcetcetc. " 

and yes i know the font ran out at the end but im too lazy so , ,,,,, coughs.