☛ TWICE'S 5 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ☚╰ j-trinity / samona ╮at sana's house.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!


twice // j-trinity/samona // nonau // "christmas decoration" prompt for the 5 days of christmas series.
while nayeon and jungyeon decides to spend christmas together in their dorm, mina, sana and momo decides that they'd spend christmas together too, but less romantic then the two lovebirds, of course. 

mina, sana and momo, also known as the j-trinity, had successfully landed in sana and momo's hometown. osaka, japan.

when nayeon and jungyeon stated that they were spending christmas together, the three was jealous. eventhough the two were dating, mina, momo and sana decided to spend christmas together too.

and since mina's parents werent free, sana invited both her japanese buddies to spend christmas  together, at her house.

well, momo's family were on a christmas holiday, too. so why not?

after the groggy wake up call at nine, the three girls reached sana's house. 

her parents were nice, very welcoming and warm. litterally warm. their sweaters were warm ; it seemed like they stayed near the fireplace. 

"i- ugh! i cant reach it!" mina complained, reaching up as she tried to place an ornament on the christmas tree. 

sana and her family were in the kitchen, happily making foods together as they left momo and mina to finish decorating. 

momo snorts playfully, earning a glare from the younger. "here, let me help you." 

she tip-toes, grabbing the ornament from mina as she tried to put it up.

"there!" she huffed, patting herself on the back proudly.

"pft- it isnt even stable! it looks like it's going to fall anytime soon." mina scoffed, crossing her arms as she continued critizing the wonky minature wreath. 

"fine, you do it!" momo took it off, passing it to mina with a scowl. "jeez.." 

mina just rolled her eyes, trying to tiptoe.

"heh, shorties!" sana teased, making mina glare, and momo just point at mina. 

"my mom's making cookies, go help!" sana ushered, and the two quickly runs into the kitchen.

grinning sneakily, sana takes the minature wreath as reaches up to hook it on. 

"seriously though, what shorties." she snickered to herself, carefully handling the golden star.

sana tiptoed higher, placing the star at the top of the tree.. 

"hey! i was supposed to do that!" mina exclaims out of no where, making sana flinch – good thing she released the star.

the elder turned around at her and smiles. 

"no, i was supposed to do it. i won, remember?" momo came out of the kitchen, while her fingers, on what seemed to he her eating some cookie dough. 

"you won one round of the scissors paper stone, i won two!" mina pouted. 

"girls, enough." sana's father came out of the kitchen. "lets celebrate christmas happily, yeah?"

and with that, the five of them spends their christmas eating cookies, sharing stories, singing to old time christmas songs and random dance parties. but of course, with tons of little quarrels between the three. 

 

 

A/N: christmas is commingg~ and yeah, i know, this may be alittle early for christmas stories. but i'll be busy, so why not write them now, eh. yesterday was my grandma's birthday, so we had a little gathering with all my cousins and all, till around eleven. and im going to be moving soon, too. so i probably wouldnt be too free. but yes! requests are open. i'll be writing them when i finish this 5 days of christmas thingy, though. 

as for the story, i wrote this in more of a friendship kinda thing? i- idk. this may be alittle too fast? ugh. im sorry. but i hope you guys still enjoyed!