╰ jimin ╮you're annoying as heck.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!


bangtan boys // oc!laura & jimin // AU // requested by Taemins_LittleNoona
"Jimin works at a grocery store, and I was getting some food. We had eye contact after watching a couple make out and ever since then he wanted to get my attention even though it was slightly awkward at first." 

"welcooo- oh sh-" jimin greeted, but instantly held his collegue, jungkook. 

"what's wrong?" the said boy frowned, looking up from his glasses and at his friend. 

the elder's hold on the younger's shoulder tightened, "i spot a hottie." 

jungkook rolled his eyes, scoffing playfully. "dont overreact, im right here." 

"oh shut up. just look at her!" he said, pointing at the girl who just walked into their store. 

chuckling softly, the younger nods. "she's pretty cute i guess. go hit on her, shoo shoo shoo!" he pushes jimin out of the counter, nudging him towards the girl. 

"pft- using force is never the answer, you know." he scoffed, and jungkook just waved his hands, signalling him to go. 

 

 

so there was jimin, being a complete scaredy cat as he hid behind a shelf, watching as the 'cutie' slowly grabs her groceries. 

it wasnt stalking, oh no no. that would be wrong. as an employee, jimin finds that he should he responsible for the customer's safety – which always 'happens' to be girls; when guys come in, the boy usually gets to engrossed in his mobile games. 

so staying at the back of the store is a great idea! that's where most robberies and burglars hang out..right? the naive boy just nods in agreement, watching as the girl reaches out to grab some sugar, that happened to be placed on the top shelf.

great! this could be my chance! jimin smiled, heading towards the girl as suddenly a couple comes in between. 

frowning, looks at the couple who seemed to have got in a fight. i just hope they dont mess up the sto- the boy suddenly gasps, quickly turning away as the couple suddenly smashed their lips onto each other's, practically eating each other's faces. 

and it just so happened that the second he turned his head, his dark brown, chocolate eyes met with the girl jimin was spying on's big, beautiful black eyes. 

a small moan escaped the couples lips, making jimin snap back to reality and turn away shyly. 

well, it suddenly became hot. jimin huffed a small sigh, walking away and back to his friend. 

"so what happened?" jungkook asked. "i totally emarrassed myself." 

"pfftt- ahahahahahah!" the taller held his tummy while bursting into a fit of laughter. "oh shut up, you little twerp." 

 

 

"heya!" jimin greeted, with an eyesmile that has been told that could melt girl's hearts. 

"hello." the girl, who jimin found out who's name was laura, greeted back, almost as a sigh. 

and by that, jimin worried if he was being a burden. "back again, eh?" he chuckled, and laura flashed him a tiny polite smile. 

"yup. just to grab groceries, aha." jimin was almost disappointed by the 'just'. i mean, was he not trying hard enough? by now, she would've melted. 

he shouldn't expect too much. chuckling, he nods. "just for groceries.." he echoes, tailing after her as she heads for the area with all the santitary pads. 

"are- are you going to follow me around?" laura asks as she turned to him. "am i disturbing you- oh god. I should've known. im sorry!" he apologizes, instantly realizing that he had been following behind her like a lost puppy the last few minutes. 

once again, the girl smiles charmingly and shakes her head. "not really but, im actually kind of rushing so- yeah." she nods.

"say, are you free this wednesday?" shocked by his own question, jimin quickly widens his eyes. "i mean" 

"this wednesday? yup." she answers, and the male sighs of relief. good thing she didnt think i was weird.

"uhm. would you mind, i dont know..having lunch together?" He clasped his hands behind his back nervously, a smile plastered omto his face. however, it didnt reach his eyes. he was nervous as heck.

"aha, lunch? sure. where?" she asked, grabbing a pack of sanitary pads and tampons, when jimin realizes that he's still, tailing after her. 

where? a fancy resturant would be too expectant, with steak and wine. but i dont want to seem like a cheapskate, bringing her to the market to eat. hmmp. steak or market? steak or market? uhh.. 

"how about the chinese resturant? seems like you're having alittle trouble picking where." she chuckled, walking off to the snacks area, while once again, jimin follows. 

well, that was easy. "alright!  see'ya!" jimin happily bids, walking away cooly.

but he suddenly starts running towards the counter, flailing like a little boy as he happily cheered. he's pretty cute, laura thought before chuckling. 

 

 

that wednesday, laura got ready for the friendly meet up with the annoying employee who always bothered her when she came. but by annoying, somehow the guy made it attractive.

attractively annoying. he kept bothering her, teasing her and flirting. but that just made her felt lonely whenever she came when it was lunch, or if his shift was over. she felt the need to roll her eyes, look over at the boy in annoyance as he blabbered about his 'dramatic' day which she figured was probably made up. 

smiling to herself, she wore her plaided coat and grabbed her purse, walking out the door and getting ready to meet the employee, jimin.

 

"you dont know how to use chopsticks, do you?" jimin chuckled, watching as laura struggled told the two sticks properly. 

"not well, nope." she shook her head, dropping the noodle she managed to pick up everytime. "ugh, dammit!" she rolled her eyes, and suddenly jimin stands up.

"let me help you, yes? yes." he answered his own question, a cheeky grin plastered onto his face as he approached the startled girl. 

the boy knelt down next to her, holding her hand as he guided her. "first, you're holding your chopsticks wrong." 

he moves his other hand hold the chopsticks, making her hold it correctly, while laura's cheeks were as red as char-siew pieces that were in her noodles. 

they were very close, and the fact that this hot guy she met less then a month ago was holding her hand, less then ten inches away – she probably would be thinking about this all night. 

"second, you need a firm grip on the chopsticks to even hold the noodles." he intstructed, adding some force to her fingers. 

laura smiled nervously, flipping her hair behind her shoulder. "I-I think thats enough-" she reasoned, while jimin just chuckled, watching as her lips curve beautifully and shine from her side view just made his heart beat go faster. 

"wont you want me to feed you?" he teased, giggling to himself as he watched laura's cheeks flush a brighter shade of red.

"uh- no thanks." she shyly declines. "alrighty then!" jimin smiles, standing up and walking back to his own seat. 

and for a second, laura almost missed his presence.

 

 

after that wednesday lunch, that employee jimin had increased his flirt a whole lot more. chirping out pickup lines, and just genuinely a whole lot sweeter. 

and after that wednesday lunch, the two had gotten to know each other more. their birthdays, age, and alot more, just by laura's common trips to get groceries. 

instead of awkward fails and jimin's shy and awkward tries to flirt, the teo had became alot more comfortable with each other. 

to the point that jimin's common flirting to all females had resolved into feelings for laura. everything she'd walk into the store, with a friendly smile directed at him. his heart skips a beat. 

how she'd call his name, how she'd giggle at his ridiculous jokes that his friends claim to not even be jokes, and how she'd blush at the tiniest of compliments. 

everything about her just became a whole lot more stunning, more y, more cute. 

but of course, knowing that she'd never mutualize the feeling makes him sad. 

after all, he was just some random employee that trails after a gorgeous girl ; she probably gets that alot, anyways. 

huffing a small sigh, jimin presses the two broken buttons on his register randomly. he had this conversation with his friends before.

he had known laura for a month and more, now. and his friends all encourage him to confess. confess his feelings; if she didnt feel the same way, then he shall sweetalk his way into being friends again. 

is that too soon to be confessing? millions of fears had echoed in his mind. but after a long while of thought, he decides to go for it.

 

the next time laura comes to get her groceries, jimin requests to meet at the park. six pm sharp. 

it was three minutes past six, but that wasn't that bad, was it? laura came, in comfortable sweatpants and a simple tee, with sneakers and a simple beanie to hide her oily fringe. 

where is jimin, anyways? 

a cheeky grin tugs over her lips as she see jimin sitting on the bench, with a huge teddy bear. almost the size of him, sitting next to each other.

"hey, jimin!" she called, walking towards the said boy. 

"oh, hey laura!" he replies with a smile, standing up. "woah, who's this teddy for?" 

"its..its for you." jimin chuckles, holding his hands behind his back as he sneakily slowly walks behind her as she closered in on the bear. 

"for me?" she cooed, grabbing the bear and hugging it happily. 

feeling a tap on her shoulder, jimin calls her name as she turn around. "uh, laura?" 

"h-huh?" she stutters, staring at jimin blankly as he presents a rose infront of her. 

he his lips out of anxiety, before speaking, "if its not obvious enough with my flirting, i like you." 

and with that only, laura could've melted into a puddle of goo. "i like you, alot. like, the crush like like." he continued, messing up his words alittle making it a whole lot more cuter. 

"i know its probably way too soon for this, and this just a confession. uhm, i know you dont feel the same way, but i just wanted you to know that." he lowered his eyes, still holding the flower out. 

jimin cleared his throat once again, "but yeah, i like you." he ended it, with a shy smile. 

laura's cheeks were red, her face was expressionless as her brain slowly took it in. and that just made jimin a whole lot more nervous. 

what if she hates me now? 

a huge smile spreads over her lips, her eyes going teary. "oh god! did i make you cry?! im so sorry." jimin instantly apologizes, while laura just shakes her head. 

"no no. it isnt the bad cry." she chuckles, taking the rose with a happy grin. 

"ugh, park jimin. you're probably one of the most annoying and most attractive person i've ever met." she joked, wiping her tears away as a huge smile broke out from jimin.

hugging the rose to her chest, she continues to wipe her tears away. "you're so cute, honestly. i only had one male before that had been attracted to me, as an employee. but i shrugged them off and they left." 

"but you. i shrugged you off, kinda, but you still stayed." she confessed, shyly laughing which made him very happy. 

sniffing, laura continues. "and guess what? hm. i like you too." she smiles. "alot. like alot alot. crush like like." she imitated, and jimin cupped his face cutely. 

"im so embarrassing, ugh!" he stomped, making laura giggle. 

after the confession that involved a lot of cute giggles and a cute hug afterwards,  the two decided to sit on the bench next to each other, while the bear sat next to laura.

however, it was alittle too soom for the two love intrests to couple, they agreed. "one more month." they promised, to then be officially girlfriend and boyfriend.

"laura lu, will you wait for me?" jimin asks, an arm around her shoulder.

with a small smile and a nod, she looked at jimin. "yes.  as long as it is, yes i will wait." 

A/N: s crEAMS BC THIS ISNT VERY CHEESY NOR CUTE NOR AWKWARD CUTE IM SO HORRRIBLE AT FLUFF I CRI AND IM SO SLOW AT WRITING FORGIVE ME PLS UGH 
but hey congrats for being my first ever subscriber and commenter bby < 3 i hope i didnt dissapoint too much urgh. thanks for requesting! i hope you enjoyed, ehe. 

 

+ i didnt proofread again ; ____ ; & worst tittle of all 0001 - 2015 2016 2017 18 19