☛ TWICE'S 5 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ☚╰ twice ╮christmas party.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!

christmas party.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
twice // au // ( cries bc i forgot the last prompt... ... smh ) 
"a little gathering between nine friends who had been best friends in high school, and havent seen each other in ages." assuming that they're older, and all of them had graduated.

nayeon and jungyeon eyed each other across the table, both quickly standing up and heading to the buffet table. again. 

they took clean plates, and began scooping more food onto their plates. 

"oooh, look at their christmas cake!" jungyeon exclaims. 

and when nayeon turns to look at her, she finds the younger staring at the pink logcakes closely. 

"hey, back away alittle, would you? you're breathing on it." she joked.

"it looks so fluffy, though." 

nayeon rolls her eyes at the younger. "go eat some if you want to." she tempted. 

"no! i shall resist. dessert after dinner." jungyeon straightened her back, nodding in determination before walking away.

nayeon just chuckled, before rolling her eyes again when jungyeon gets distracted again.

"this gingerbread house looks burnt, A.F!" 

 

 

back at the table, the rest of the girls continued eating and chatting.

it had been three years since they saw each other ; they had alot to catch up on. 

the japan line, momo, mina and sana all sat together, quietly mumbling to themselves. 

"i bet you three bucks that i can touch that star ontop of that tree." momo snickered, eyeing sana. 

"yeah, if you even can." 

sana scowled. the two eldest of the japan line glared at each other, before both speeding off to the christmas tree. 

they began jumping, tiptoeing.. but neither of them could touch the star. 

"and what are you two doing?" mina asked, lifting an eyebrow at them, "the usual." they replied in sync, smiling sheepishly. 

"stupid stuff?" mina joked, making the two frown.

"hey! its for fun. loosen up alittle, will you?" sana muttered, reaching up to try touch the star. 

mina rolled her eyes again, standing up and stomping to them. she stood on her toes, reaching up as she poked the golden ornament on the top of the litted up tree. 

"there! now will you two quit it?! people are starting to stare." 

sana and momo giggled to themselves, quickly running back to their table, as a irritated mina followed behind them. "you dorks." 

 

 

meanwhile, dahyun and tzuyu were at the juice bar. 

being ones that were already full, they decided that maybe taking little sips of juice would be a good idea, rather then just sitting at the table dumbly.

the two had cups in hand. dahyun already had a cup half filled with mango juice, while tzuyu was still debating on what she'd want. 

"then there's sweet tea too! but what if its too sweet? i mean, i love apples but-" she rambled, making dahyun sigh and interupt.

"its just a darn drink, zhou tzuyu!" she whined. 

"sweet tea?" the called girl smiled sheepishly. "ugh, whatever." 

tzuyu quickly extended her arm with the cup in at the sweet tea slot, making the tea fill the cup. 

"the snowmans are so cute." dahyun laughed, closering in onto a little snowman decoration. 

"lets make one one day!" tzuyu cheered, taking a sip of her tea. 

dahyun turned to her with a surprised expression. "woah, really?!" 

tzuyu nods with a grin.

"great then! but, lets make it somewhere close to my house, please?" dahyun requested, making the younger tilt her head im confusion. 

"why?" 

"so i can look at it from the window  of my house!" she grinned. 

"that sounds great." 

 

 

and while everyone was having fun, chaeyeong and jihyo sat next to each other awkwardly. 

 

being friends that weren't as close as 'the jelly to my peanut butter' kind, chaeyeong and jihyo still had this mild wall of awkwardness between them. 

"so, how'd you like the food here?" jihyo awkwardly started the convo, taking a bite out of a saussage. 

"its great! well - every food is but, yeah. the spaghetti here is so good." the younger happily exclaimed, yet slightly muffled by the food in , 

"what about you?" she continued,

jihyo chuckled. "as you said, yeah, food's good. but this is really really good." 

chaeyeong nodded. "cool." 

and there was that momentary awkward silence. 

"what movies did you watch?" 

 

and the night continues with awkward conversations between jihyo and chaeyeong asking questions, answering and the awkward silence continues. nayeon and jungyeon kept challanging each other over food, sana and momo kept joking around, making mina absolutely annoyed; but in an entertained way. while tzuyu and dahyun continued chatting about the randomest things ever.

 

 

A/N: i cant believe i forgot the prompt omfg. bcos i listed all of them on the navigation, which is currently in draft,,, i tried to edit it bcos !!hint;; revamp soon!! and i erased the list of prompts. and now i forgott he last one omfg. but other then that,, THIS WAS SO SLOW IM SORRY. i wrote like one paragraph and the next a few days later bcos i moved!! you guys probably dont care but im gonna say it anyway. idk, i've just been so busy i kinda lost motivation for that couple of days?? but im fine now so,,, yeah. if you requested, im sorry. ill get onto your requests ASAP!! <3 also, thank you all for 17 subs!!! ily.

and yes i tried to make a few references from the rest of the 5 days of christmas twice special but i failed ikr. 

TY ENDING IKR.