╰ woozi ╮blackout bummer.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!

seventeen // you & jihoon(woozi) // non-AU 
"when all the members of seventeen and you ignore woozi for the whole day, he comes home from work to receive a surprise party you and the members had planned for weeks, only to suddenly run out of electricity." 

jihoon was finally satisfied with his work, deciding to call it a day. 

he sighed.

today had been a tough day. 

it was his birthday! even if jihoon didnt want any party, nor did he even mind not celebrating it with a cake, he still didnt expect his 'caring' members to not even wish him a single "happy birthday!" 

and instead, they ignored him. throughout the whole day.

"hey, soonyoung? would you mind helping me with this par-" 

"what? chan? were you callng me?" 

and,

"i cant reach the-" 

"wonwoo hyunggg! im coming!" 

and,

"seungcheol? hansol? have you finished the assignment i told you guys to do?" 

"hey, hansol-ie, how about we start that assignment tomorrow?" 

it was just awful. the only one who greeted him was his family. 

besides that, even his girlfriend ignored him. no texts, calls, video calls. no meet ups. 

what was so wrong about him? 

jihoon sighed once again, switching off the lights to go back to the dorm. it was late, the members should he asleep by now. 

 

"shhhhh!" soonyoung shushed when minghao hit his head on the table, placing a finger over his lips eventhough the lights were off. 

on the inside, the members and you were all hiding in pitch black; just like how it would normally be when jihoon gets home. 

it was your boyfriend's birthday today, of course you were going to plan something! 

you and jihoon's members ( mainly you ) were planning this for ages. 

eventhough it had dissapointed and upsetted the precious boy, you know he'd be thanking you with that cute smile, chuckling and giggling the whole way. 

jihoon had been working way too hard. he needed a rest. 

hearing the jingles of some keys and the door beginning to rumble, your heart thumped faster as  the rest of the members let out excited gasps and childish points to the door.

once the door was opened, a upset and tired looking jihoon was revealed. 

"surpri-" mingyu greeted, clutching his hand over his mouth. "what-"

"seungcheol, i think its time to flick the switch now!" jeonghan stated, and a series of panicked flicks were heard. 

and it was still pitch black.

"what the-" jihoon frowned. what in the world was actually happening. 

"hihihi." soonyoung, who was right by the door, chuckled. 

"surprise?" seungkwan slowly tilted his head.

blackout. ugh! feeling dissapointed, you stood up from your crouching position and stomped to your still puzzled boyfriend, enbracing his body.

"jagi?! what are you doing here?" he asked, hands slowly wrapping around your small frame.

pulling away alittle to look at his face, you frowned. "I- I was planning a surprise birthday party for you. but. but." your vision became crystalized suddenly, while jihoon stares at you with eyes full of adoration and care. 

"hey, shhh. its okay." he hushed, cupping your face in his hands. 

"I was planning it for weeks. i waited five days for a specific cake, and even rented a helium machine! and, and some dumb blackout just-" you sighed, snuggling back into jihoon's chest.

he chuckled huskily, enveloping you into a tight hug. "aww, my baby. thank you. but it really is okay." he smiled down at you; his eyes turning into cute half moon cresents as his cheeks puffed out. 

"happy birthday to youu~" the members suddenly started singing. jihoon looks up, and laughs when he sees seungcheol holding a cute chocolate cake, and all s happily singing with birthday hats on. 

"happy birthday to our jihoonieee~ happy birthday to you!" they sang,  with loud cheers after.

with a sheepish, yet happy smile,  jihoon blew out the candles. 

basically, yeah, they were cheering throughout the whole thing. when woozi cut the cake, when jun soon took over, even when woozi took his first bite. 

maybe today wasnt so bad after all. jihoon smiled to himself, as he watched seungkwan and seokmin shocking each other as they pop balloons next to each other's ears. 

A/N: HAPPY (BELATED) WOOZI DAAAAY < 3 celebrating our little suga, seventeen's producer, cUTIE, our aegi jihoon. lets hope he had a great birthday, and that all his wishes came true. i dont even know i hope they celebrated his birthday? ?? 

ahem, more on the scenario, i know this so bad. this had probably been one of the worst scenarios i've done and the others arent even good cries. i didnt want to miss happy woozi day, ya' know? ugH FORGIVE ME WOOZI FANS FOR MAKING THIS SO BAD.