╰ j-hope ╮fine, you win.

     K Y E O → twice, seventeen & bts scenarios, drabbles & more!

fine, you win.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
bts // au // hoseok&valerie requested by kiwi_vv
"hoseok and his friends have been playing the game in the library for the last five minutes and none of them have gotten above a quiet yell and i’m really just trying to study over here so i’m gonna put an end to this by winning the game" 

"!" 

valerie flinched, raising an eyebrow as she looked up from her textbook. 

im sorry, what?! 

she looked all around the libary, as she set her eyes onto the nearby table of noisy boys that were whispering and laughing about who-knows-what. 

oh. they were playing the game. 

"!" another boy whispered, the other boys giggling and smiling to themselves.

valerie sighed. how annoying! she had to finish her homework by this week, and having these boys close by definetely didnt help one bit. 

and after a few more minutes of "!" getting louder, she couldn't hold it in. 

valerie turned to the boys with a glare, making a few of them turn back at her. 

"hoseok, i think you should really quiet dow-" a boy with brown hair, a little green dyed underneath his fringe mumured to the boy next to him, which she assumes is the name called, 'hoseok'. 

"im winning this game no matter what." he says proudly, an irritating(ly attractive) smirk plays over his lips. 

she narrows her eyes, clearing . "yeah, maybe you should listen to your friend, since some people may be trying to study over here." she lifts an eyebrow, sarcasm dripping by the tone of her voice as a few of his friends chuckled and 'ooo'ed. 

"and who are you?" he frowned, making the girl flinch at his rudeness. 

she smiled. "some random stranger who's trying to study, and got irritated to the max by your little ''es." she smirked, blinking alittle at how wrong that sounded. 

"then why didnt you move?" 

valerie scoffed. woah, i guess someone didnt wake up on the right side of the bed today. "oh, im sorry, you guys arent reading any books are you? then take it outside please." she rolled her eyes, huffing a small sigh.

"fine. how about we play a game of , and whoever wins, moves?" the boy, hoseok suggested, and it didnt sound like a bad idea to her. 

"okay." she replied, as she sat one seat closer to them.

 

"!" she yelled in a whisper, making hoseok sigh and clear his throat.

"!" he did the same. the game went on for awhile, but there finally was a winner. 

"no no, you're disqualified! she was louder then you!" a friend of his, with red hair cheered. 

his friends started to cackle, grinning to each other as hoseok himself kept denying, claiming that jimin, who she assumes is the boy in the red hair, didnt hear well.

"fine, you win."

she smirked, turning back to her studies. but honestly, she liked their company. 

from the corner of her eye, she watches as the six boys walk away, while one remained. 

"hey. im sorry for being so rude earlier." he spoke, playing with his fingernail. 

valerie turns her head to look at the boy, who was hoseok. 

"no no, its okay." 

hoseok stopped talking for awhile, and valerie thought he walked away, so she continued studying. 

"so, what's your name?" she jumped at the sudden voice, turning around to see hoseok watching her with that (handsome) smirk of his again. 

"valerie." 

"pretty name, for a beautiful girl." he said, and she cringed. woah. 0 to 100 real quick there. 

she squinted an eye at him. "dont you have better things to do?" she questioned, tapping the end of her pencil on the sturdy pages of her book, raising an eyebrow at him.

"one more game!" he insisted, and she rolled her eyes. 

"uh, excuse me, im studying, and dont have all the time in the world to shout ''. shouldn't you be studying too?" valerie reasoned, making the boy kick at his feet. 

"please? just one more. okay, if you win, i'll officially run away and i wont be such a nuisance anymore. " hoseok pleaded once more. 

the girl sighed. "fine fine, jeez.." and with that, the two started playing the game again. 

and surprisingly, hoseok won this round. "yeah! woohooo~ i swear, its the bad luck of yoongi hyung around me that i always lo-" he pumped his fist in the air, but quickly shut his mouth when the libarian nearby hushed him. 

"so, what do you want from me?" valerie asked, huffing a soft sigh. the evening sure would drag on. 

"a date." 

she gulped. did he just... did he just asked me out?! 

"what? no." she quickly rejected. "but. but why not?" he frowned, jutting his bottom lip out. "pleaasee~" 

and valerie thought she needed a moment to recollect herself there. really? is this the guy who was acting like a huge gangster at the beginning,  now using aegyo to go on a date with someone he barely even knows? 

she sighed, for the millionth time that day. she glanced at him, watching as he bounced in his spot and narrowing his eyes at her playfully.

"ugh, fine, you win." she mimiced, and hoseok just laughed. but of course, once again hushed by the libarian. 

 

A/N: this is so late i apologize. first, i shall call lord jisoos to come and cleanse my thumbs with his holy water for typing too many es for a girl who isnt even above fifteen years old and has still a few years till she reaches fifteen. and tbh i hope you liked it! bc i enjoyed writing it. my motivation went away, but then came back idek. thanks for requestinggg!