JUNGKOOK

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: hellobts1003

|LEE JIYEON&JUNGKOOK| Jungkook wants to woo you but every time he did, he always fails. Until then, you, yourself ask him to go out with you.

Genre: Fluff, Comedy, Romance

“Hey Jiyeon, I don’t know the formula for this one. Mind telling me?” Jungkook questioned yet he asked in a wrong time. I was busy solving something until he popped out of nowhere, asking me the formula of this and that and all things that were just random. He was a huge disturbance right now and I just can’t stand and bear with him no more.

“I’m busy, can’t you see?” I told him then clicked the pen to continue.

“I’ll stop bothering you if you tell me the formula..” he spoke as I wrote the formula in a piece of paper. I tear the page over then handed it without looking in his eyes.

“Thanks, Jiyeon~” he cooed sweetly but I could literally feel that wide grin of his annoying me even more.

Flipping it to the next page, I was about to answer the next question when he barged in again like a firework. “What do you want this time?” I asked, still not looking at him. For sure, I’d lose my focus if I draw my full attention to his nonsense chitchat.

“You.” He seriously stated.

I stopped writing as I glanced over to him with a weird look. “What did you say?”

Jungkook cleared his throat then showed me the paper I gave. “I think it’s wrong,” he said.

“What makes you say that?”

Jungkook wrote something in the paper then responded. “I think this is the right formula,”

He showed it to me as I blinked several times, trying to clear out my vision if I was reading it correct.

You + Me = are meant to be <3

“What the f-?” I murmured then crumpled the paper, throwing it somewhere around the corner.

“If you’re just here to talk nonsense then I’m not the right person for you..” I told him until he held my hand softly.

“I know it’s quite lame but this is how I show my feelings to someone I like…”

“Whatever.”

“Don’t ignore me please, you know that I won’t stop now..” Jungkook defended.

“Well, do whatever you want. I don’t care. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to finish this before I fail the written assessment because of you… Now go bother someone else,” I told him that for the last time then added subsequently.

“And oh, keep your lame jokes to yourself..”

. . . . . 

It was already lunch time as I made my way out to the locker room. I forgot something I needed for the next subject. As I opened my locker, letters quickly fell from the ground.

I grabbed each and every one of them. “What are these?” I wondered when Jungkook closed my locked intentionally. He looked at me then beamed an awkward smile.

“Hey, it seems like you’ve already received my love letters…” he started off the conversation as I gazed him blankly then to the white roses he was holding.

“Are these yours?” I raised couple of letters in front of him.

Jungkook blushed in embarrassment as he replied. “I gave it to you; it’s yours now and oh. I bought white roses for you. It means simplicity and my pure love for you-,”

“I don’t have time for you,”

“Wait, Jiyeon!” he stopped me out of the blue.

Jungkook gulped then gathered his courage to say the truth. “Look, I like you Jiyeon! I mean I really, really, really,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter