JIMIN

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: KisekiYuki

|HYEMI&JIMIN| Hyemi is a trainee under BigHit. She is most likely going to be the lead dancer and lead vocal when she debuts but for now she is simply hiding in the shadows, working hard, and putting in those extra hours. She's always had an admiration for Jimin, his eye smile, his angelic voice (especially when he hits those high notes), and the way his body just naturally flows to the music. Maybe one day she'll get to meet him instead of watching him from afar. Maybe one day she'll get to dance or sing with him.

“Isn’t he so manly?” I nudged my friend, Sumin, in the arm. I could feel Sumin rolling her eyes over to me again. I know I’ve been saying it several times already but I just can’t get enough. He was just charming, a total cutie, has that eye smile, his angelic voice that whenever I hear it, I feel like I’m in a heavenly bliss and oh! Not to mention, the way his body just naturally flows to the music when he dances. And did I forget to say that he has a hot body that every fan girl dies for!

I just adore him so much; I just can’t stop boasting how perfect he is to my friends and members from the group. I really wished that he’d notice me though for some time. But I think that was just impossible.

“Oh, Jimin.” I spoke in admiration as my eyes sparkle when I saw him dancing again.

I was busy imagining myself with Jimin when someone disturbed my daydreaming. “Yah! Hyemi, let’s go! You’ve been watching Jimin for an hour already…” Sumin exaggerated as I glared at her.

“Give me a minute..” I told her without leaving my gaze to Jimin. I was watching their dance practice for their upcoming comeback this November. I’ve been secretly idolizing BTS ever since that ‘s why I tried very hard and pushed myself on being a trainee here in BigHit just so that I could see the one I’ve been adoring for a year or two.

“Let’s not waste time, Hyemi! Ms. Seon will kill us!” Sumin was talking about our choreographer. We were busy practicing as well because we’re getting ourselves prepared for our near debut. It might come soon but we have to push even harder and reach beyond limits before achieving that goal so that maybe, just maybe… Jimin might finally notice my presence.

“Fine.” I stomped my feet as I walked out but I look one last peak of Jimin dancing gracefully. I giggled in sheer joy then tried to fan myself; I could feel my cheeks burning in total crimson color.

“Why can he just notice me?” I blurted out to Sumin who was focused with her phone, she was texting someone and it seems like she wasn’t interested with me, throwing complains.

“Maybe because you’re not great enough for him?” Sumin concluded as I frowned.

“Yeah, whatever.” I groaned in frustration as I hastily went back inside to practice. The others were already inside, waiting for us both. Ms. Seon eyed me sternly as I lowered my head down in shame; she didn’t say anything but I can read her mind that she’s going to kill me for being late again.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Seon.” I bowed my head a few times in embarrassment.

“Well, it’s about time you say that..” she complained as I bowed my head again, apologizing.

I promised myself that this wouldn’t happen again but I couldn’t last a day without seeing Jimin in their dance studio. But he wasn’t to blame though because he completes my day.

“Sheena…” I called back when she stared at me in disbelief. Sheena’s the leader of the group and I was in charge with the lead vocal and dance. We were actually in a group of seven just like BTS and I’m like the Park Jimin girl version. Never mind, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter