JUNGKOOK

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Ljexolove

|MINYOUNG&JUNGKOOK| Jungkook was busy with work lately, so Minyoung was feeling lonely. It was Saturday and Jungkook was free for the day. He asked Minyoung what she wanted to do to spend their time together. Minyoung wanted to go on a shopping date.

Genre: Fluff, Comedy

I was staring outside the window pane as I let out a deep sigh escape my lips. It's been awhile since I saw him. Yup, that's right. I'm talking to the love of my life.

I turned the television off as I tried to take him away from my mind but it was just hard to do.

"Jeon Jungkook.." I murmured with a hint of sadness in my face. I frowned then looked at my phone to see if there were any messages or calls from him but unfortunately, there was none.

"Why are you not calling me back?"

I finally took the first move to message him until I heard a knock in front of my door. "Minyoung! Open the door!" a familiar voice called out to me, making me stood up from the couch. My eyes widen in shock.

"Could it be him? Jungkook?" I asked.

"Who else would it be? Of course, it's me! Your handsome, talented boyfriend! Now, open the door..." he responded as I quickly reached out for the doorknob to open it.

"Jungkook!" I hold him tightly from my arms.

The hug lasted for a few seconds before I could pull away instantly. "Oh my gosh! I miss you!!" I kissed him involuntarily as he gladly kissed me back.

 I missed him like crazy. For a moment, I thought I wouldn't see him this week because we made a deal to meet each other but this one's just unexpected.

"I love you," I said in between kisses as I could feel his lips form a cheeky smile.

"I love you too."

Jungkook pulled away too soon then stated. "I'm so sorry, I barely have time for you, Minyoung.."

"It's fine. What's important right now is that you're here and I have you all to mine today. Wait, what day is it?!" I furrowed my brows then wondered deeply.

Jungkook ruffled my hair softly. "It's Saturday! Don't worry, I'll make it up to you, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go shopping!" I jumped up and down in excitement as he tried to calm me down.

"Okay then, anything for my princess.."

I embraced him once again in happiness. "God, I think I'm the luckiest girl ever. Wait here, I'll get change!"

"I'll be waiting here in your bed then.." Jungkook winked at me, making my cheeks flush crimson red.

"Stop it!" I shouted from behind, as I rummage clothes from my closet.

"Should this do?" I looked at the dress I was holding. "Yeah, I think it will. No time to waste, Minyoung. Make it extra special, make it unforgettable!" I told myself as I swiftly changed clothes.

"Minyoung! What's taking you so long?" Jungkook asked from outside.

"Give me five minutes!"

I decided not to put on makeup because it was just bothersome besides Jungkook wouldn't mind it all.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I let my soft brown locks fall off my shoulder. After that, I grabbed my converse shoes then went outside to meet him.

"Jungkook, let's go!"

Jungkook stood up then grabbed his car keys. He intertwined his hands against mine as we walked outside. "Everything's set?" he asked as I nodded in agreement.

"Yup, everything's good! Now, let's go! I want to make this day memorable for us!" I grinned widely, wanting to cherish every moment with him right now.

. . .

AT THE MALL

"Where do you want to go first?" he asked as I quickly pointed out my favorite boutique.

"There! Let's go inside!" I dragged Jungkook with me making our way inside fast. As soon as we entered the shop, I already saw tons of dresses that attracted my attention.

"Oh gosh, this is just wonderland!"

My mouth formed an "o" expression. It was too good to be true. I want to buy every single piece of them. "Wait here, kookie~"

Jungkook didn't have a choice though so he nodded his head. "Sure, I'll be waiting for you.. again." he spoke.

"Uhm, you can come with me if you want." I told him but it sounded so wrong to other people who were inside the boutique as well.

"I'm fine here, don't worry.." he stated.

After a few minutes, I was finished buying the clothes that I wanted an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter