HOSEOK

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: EXOBeastismystyle

|HAN XIAOYU&HOSEOK| When Hoseok and Xiaoyu hide under a shelter because it was raining heavily.

Genre: Fluff, Romance

“What do you want to do next, Xiaoyu?” Hoseok s his arms around my waist then pulled me closer next to him. Smiling back, I stared at the sky that seemed ever to be so dark and gloomy. I even sensed that it was going to be a bad weather but I didn’t want to cancel my date with him.

It was a special day and he might be disappointed if I reject his offer to take me out on a nice lunch. Hoseok and I have been dating for a year already and he never fails to surprise me with every date we’ve been through. We first both met each other on a blind date where the lights in the restaurant was all turned off and all I could hear was just some voices of strangers I didn’t have any idea at all.

I swear, I could see nothing but darkness. It was then when I took a sit and heard him introduced himself as Hoseok and after that, we got to know each other very well. It even took a few hours of chatting and talking and such things like those happened that night when my friend set me up on a date. I didn’t blame my friend though despite what she planned to me on setting me up on a date.

Instead, I thanked her after because if I didn’t come to the blind date, Hoseok might be taken by someone else already.

Anyways, Hoseok’s a funny guy, not to mention he’s very charming and good at dancing too.

I blinked a few times then snapped back to reality then faced him. “I’m sorry babe, what were you saying again?” I questioned when he chuckled then pinched my cheeks in response.

“I said what do you want to do next?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I’m fine as long as you’ll be my side – forever.” I confessed then pecked his cheeks.

Hoseok blushed from my statement but he reacted quickly enough. “Oh yeah?”

I nodded because I was a million percent sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. “Yes. I’m surely, truly, sincerely, deeply, badly sure.” I told him, somehow proud of what I just said.

Hoseok could only smile and grin widely as we strolled on the park bit by bit, discovering the beauty within it. The only thing I could hear was the gust of wind, the bird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter