JIMIN

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: daemidae

|KANG SOJIN&JIMIN| He's the typical annoying neighbor who likes to tease the girl (since their childhood days). One night, her parents invited his family for Christmas Eve and he finally confesses to her and so on.. 

Genre: Romance, Fluff

"Get dressed." my mother barged inside my room, making me tilt my head towards her to give her a faint nod.

"I'll be there..." I told her as I laid still on the bed, almost with a blank mind inside my head.

I was in the midst of meditation when my mother interrupted me over to join dinner later especially that today's a special day to celebrate - it's Christmas Eve!

I seemed to daze a bit from my train of thoughts when I heard my mother speaking something that I missed. "Pardon?" I raise a brow as I heard my mother sigh in defeat.

"I said I invited the Park's over to dinner..."

"Park? Hmm, Park's who?" I absent mindedly questioned like I was clueless about what she was talking about but I was do certain that I wasn't interested in letting them invite people over.

"Park Jimin? He and his family?" my mother spoke then gave me an odd look expression as if I had just forgotten all of my memories with him.

My mouth formed an oh shape as I nodded in return.

"Is there something bothering you sweetheart?" my mother added as I shook my head.

"Day dreaming probably..." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'll be there on time so don't worry..." I assured her.

"Wear something nice then.." she stated before closing my door back as I mumbled some names.

"Park's, huh? Out of all the people they could invite why does it have to be them?" with pressed lips in annoyance, I told myself for the very last time until his name popped into my mind.

"Jimin? Park Jimin? ! Not that guy!" I hissed when it finally come and sunk into my mind that it was my annoying neighbor ever since we moved in this town permanently.

Whenever I recall my encounters with him, my temper quickly rises and hoping that I'll get some revenge on him.

He likes to tease me a lot and there was never a day where he failed to ruin it big time for me, he'll either embarrass me in front of the people or he'd tease me a lot about how chubby I looked and a panda looking I was, stuffs that were absolutely pure gibberish.

I sometimes wonder if he's even straight or not because he likes to fool around whenever he catches me putting some make up in front of the mirror.

I don't know anymore.

But all I know is that this should be the very last time that I'll get to see his face that has a smug grin plastered upon it.

"Ohh, the nerve of wanting to punch him..." I murmured before finally standing up and getting dressed.

 

A few hours had pass and it didn't took long enough to finish everything that I needed. I dusted my red polka dots dress then fixed the belt a bit before glancing up to see myself in the mirror.

"You've got to be kidding...." I studied myself carefully from head to toe before realizing that I looked like Minnie Mouse.

I didn't thought it would look like it because I wasn't paying very much attention to my mother that time when she bought that recent dress for Christmas Eve.

But since this was the only dress I had, I probably have no choice but to wear it because for sure, my mother will be truly disappointed if she doesn't sees me appreciating the dress.

With pressed lips firmly together, I sighed deeply. "Just a touch of powder and lip gloss shall do it..." I told myself before puckering my lips to put some gloss.

"I'm done." I thought.

"I'm so done. For sure if that jerk sees me again, he'll probably laugh at me..."

"Sojin dear, dinner's ready!!" my mother shouted.

"Alright, mom. I'll be there!!"

And just like that, I slowly went downstairs as if I was trying to sense something fishy because I have to be prepared for what's the next thing to happen.

I'm just not used with my family inviting over some people I don't like at all. Maybe that's why they didn't told me because I wouldn't agree on making them step a foot inside our house.

With every step th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter