JUNGKOOK

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: plxtinhair

|LEYA PARK&JUNGKOOK| Jungkook meets Leya at a fan meeting, and they fall in love (love at first sight). Leya is very shy and blushes easily while Jungkook is confident and nice.

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Slight

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I beamed a cheeky smile as I stared at Jungkook's attractive features. His eyes dazzled as he gazed at me then let out a small smile.

"It'd be an honor if you'd let me.." he spoke, making my heart pound. He handed me the album that I let him sign with a note attached on it. I asked a question on the note and gladly, he replied.

I was just planning to read it later after my short conversation with him but I decided to set it aside. I should cherish every second with him now before the guards take me away and drag me out of the line.

For sure, I was holding up the line already yet I couldn't care less because it was Jungkook whom I was talking to momentarily.

"Want to hold hands?" he asked as I nodded. I intertwined it slowly with his as I stared deeply into his eyes. There was something about him that makes my insides go crazy and sparkle like electric shocks. He just sends me up positive vibes, he's been my inspiration ever since I got in the fandom.

I knew a lot about him but to come and think of it, I don't stand a chance. I snapped back to reality when he asked. "Are you okay? You seemed dazed.." his looks were concerned and it's  making me blush right now.

Gulping hardly, I turned to the other side to see the other fans giving me suspicious looks and the guards were already there waiting for me to go.

I nodded. "Yes, thank you for everything Jeon Jungkook. I want you to know that you'll always be in my heart, I love you.." I exclaimed my short speech before bidding goodbye.

I felt sad when he removed his hands away from me. It just made my heart ache. "Cheer up, it's alright.." I told myself with courage when Jungkook called me once again.

"Yah!" he shouted, making me dumbfounded when it was really me who he's pointing out to.

"Your name?" Jungkook raise a brow as I grinned widely.

"Leya Park.." I screamed back.

Jungkook smiled cutely. "I love you too.." he stated, making me melt inside. I swear I could feel the other girls darting glares towards me, they feel jealous as for sure hell but I didn't care as long as Jungkook noticed me for today, I was already fine with it.

But I know he was just doing all of that because I'm his fan girl and knowing the sad reality, it was just fan service to make us happy.

I'm sure he said those words to the others as well. But then again, I'm fine with it. I gave him a gift and I got my album signed by BTS, he noticed me and everything.. That's what made my day.

When the fan sign meeting was already done, I stood up then run towards the crowd that surrounded BTS. I jumped up and down to just see them once again before I leave.

Jungkook was the first one to notice my jumping as he chuckled like a cute little kid. He didn't said a word hence it looked like he was enjoying my playful actions. Though I was serious about it, my height was kind of short so it was hard for me to see them clearly in the back.

They did their goodbye speeches before they all bowed together. Some fans came towards them to take some pictures as I was left, searching and finding for Jungkook's presence.

He quickly vanished out from my sight, the first thing I knew was that I was jumping and he was in the verge of laughing already when he faded.

"What the hell?" I wondered when someone tapped me in the shoulder lightly.

I turned around only to see Jungkook holding a Polaroid camera. He smiled at me then raise a brow. "Leya Park, right?" he questioned as I faintly nodded.

I became speechless.

He noticed me again. Jungkook glanced at me then nudged my arm softly. "Are you just going to stand there and make me wait forever or you'll come near me to take a picture?"

I gulped hardly when he came closer and wrapped his arms over my shoulder. He then smiled then spoke. "Smile." that was all he said before clicking and tapping the button.

He took the picture then grabbed his marker. He wrote something in there while I was still frozen on my spot. My mind couldn't even process the things that were happening right now.

Jungkook then handed me the picture before he darted his gaze back to me. "Take care of that, we both look cute in there.."

"We?" I thought.

And with that, Jungkook run away quickly as I blinked a few times. "Did he just..?" my heart's pace was beating faster and I couldn't think of nothing else but him.

"Oh my..." I told myself then looked down at the picture. My eyes widened when I saw what he wrote.

"Meet me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter