TAEHYUNG

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: tamsin

|SONG TAESIN&TAEHYUNG| When Taehyung had a crush on you but you think that he was just joking and ask him to prove his self to you.

Genre: Fluff, Romance

“Taesin! Taesin, wait!” someone shouted from the hallway as I turned around to see that familiar voice calling out to me. Stopping on my tracks, I stared back in bewilderment. 

“Taehyung-ah! Is there something wrong?” I raise a confused brow towards him. He handed me over our thesis in Physics as he smiled awkwardly.

“It’s done, it’s finally done!” he panted between laughs and sheer cries.

I jumped in surprise then grinned. “Really?! Taehyung-ah, give me a hug~” I cooed in happiness as I didn’t hesitate to give him a quick embrace. Taehyung frowned when I pulled away too soon. I didn’t expect him to finish it in a short period of time hence I was grateful that he’s a part of my group team. He volunteered and insisted in doing all the work but I actually tried to give him a help but he was just rejecting me.

He said that he could do it all by his self.

Taehyung fixed his glasses then cleared his throat. “Uhm, Taesin..” he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

“What is it?”

“I was wondering if-“

“C’mon, spit it out Taehyung~” I as he smiled faintly.

“It’d be a pleasure of honor if you’d go with me on a-“but before he could finish his sentence off, I cut him off the chase.

“How about I treat you lunch, Taehyung? It’s my treat! Let’s go!!” I hollered in joy then grabbed a hold of his wrist, dragging him in the cafeteria.

Taehyung’s heart was pounding faster than ever as he looked back onto me in astonishment.

“T-Taesin, I could d-do it myself…” he stuttered then dusted himself off.

I then chuckled. “You know what? You’re cute!” I beamed a smile then ruffled his hair.

“Taehyung-ah, grab a tray of food that you love, I’ll pay after…”

“No- I’ll just buy it myself..”

“I insist, Tae~”

“I’m fine…”

“Don’t be such a killjoy…” I frowned then pouted. “Besides, this is my only way of saying thank you for what you’ve done~”

“It’s nothing special, Taesin~”

“No. I won’t let this slip easily… If you won’t pick something then I’ll be the one doing it then..”

“Taesin,please…” Taehyung gulped hardly as I held his hand gently then handed him the tray.

“Pick your food or die.” I responded sternly as his eyes widened. I then smiled once again then pinched his cheeks.

“Just kidding, tae~ just do it already, pleaseeee!” I begged then tried to tickle him. Taehyung gave up then let out a soft sigh.

“Fine. You win.”

Smiling in victory, I replied. “Indeed I am.”

After a few minutes of eating, I put down my spoon then glanced over to Taehyung who was already staring back at me.

“Is there something wrong, Tae?” I questioned out because he seems to be so focused on me. I furrowed my brows then snapped my fingers in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter