NAMJOON

⚜ www.bangtanscenarios.com | SEMI-HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Gamenerd19

|YUNI MINTOKA&NAMJOON| Yuni is a makeup artist for BTS. She is a fan girl of them but her favorite is Rap Monster. She loves when she hears him rap. But she doesn’t have the guts to tell him or to find out that he has the same feelings for her when he first met her. He raps his feeling s to her. 

Genre: Romance, Fluff

“Head out to your makeup artist now, BTS~ we’re given 15 minutes before you perform, go go GO!” their manager shouted then quickly ordered them to move their asses off.

The door clicked open to see BTS entering their rooms, quickly taking their seats one by one to get their makeup ready. I waited patiently for someone she wanted to see every day but it seems like he went for the last.

“Where could he be?” I sighed when someone called out my name.

“Yuni-ah? Searching for someone else? I’m here already…” I turned around quickly to see Namjoon waiting on his seat.

With eyes widening, I bowed my head, apologizing for not seeing his presence. “I’m sorry, really I am.”

Namjoon just gave off a faint nod. “It’s fine. C’mon, time’s not our friend…” he stated as I made the move to do my thing. I put a light shade of foundation all over his face then applied some face powder to lighten it up even more. After that, I did grab some lip balm then puts it in his lips softly.

My gaze couldn’t leave his lips as I gulped hardly. It didn’t take me a long time to give him some makeup. Looking at the other way, I glance over to Namjoon who was busy listening to his songs every single day. He usually just sits there alone or he’ll be either sleeping with his mouth wide open. He looks so cute though when he does it. “When will you notice me, Namjoon?” I wondered then just shrug the feeling off.

Namjoon took his earphones out then looked at me with a blank expression. “Are you done?”

I nodded. “Yeah. I didn’t put too much because you have a natural face already…” I smiled faintly then hoped that he’d take it as a compliment.

“Alright.” That was the cold reply the stung my chest.

“Why are you so cold?” I told inside my head then wondered; he’s different on stage and off stage and it bothers me to know that he’s putting a different act when he’s in front of his fans. Maybe I’m just not used to it yet nonetheless it shouldn’t be an excuse to treat me that way. I’m his makeup artist and I demand to be treated the way he does it to his fans.

And I have to admit that I’m jealous when he smiles at them, he couldn’t even do it in front of me once. I guess he’s just not the smiling type like Taehyung or Jimin.

But that won’t change my feelings for him. Ever since I laid my eyes towards Namjoon, I felt my whole world stop as my heart raced faster than ever. I was breathless by the moment when he glanced at me, it’s quite funny to think but I was damn serious about it when he gave me a glance.

I was grateful that I got the job and personally make up Namjoon. It’s tough at first because I don’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter